[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-04-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 29 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/sets                            sbin/route
sbin/sysctl                             share/man
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/amd64/include
sys/arch/amd64/pci                      sys/arch/i386/pci
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/vesa
usr.bin/dc                              usr.sbin/dvmrpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

route

  ~ keywords.h                            ~ keywords.sh
  ~ route.c                               ~ show.c

  > It is now possible to enter static MPLS routes into the kernel.
  > It is still not possible to set the desired opration for an entry.
  > ok claudio@ laurent@ dlg@ (norby@)

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.c

  > Teach sysctl about mpls.
  > Claudio did all the code, I'm just comitting it...
  > ok claudio@ laurent@ dlg@ (norby@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/azalia.4

  > Add the ATI SB700 and NVIDIA MCP7B chipsets. (brad@)

  ~ intr.c                                ~ softintr.c
  ~ vector.S

  > Rename IPL_SOFTSERIAL to IPL_SOFTTY and rename the associated symbols.
  > Remove IPL_SERIAL since it is unused.
  > ok krw@, weingart@, deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ intr.h                                ~ intrdefs.h

  > Rename IPL_SOFTSERIAL to IPL_SOFTTY and rename the associated symbols.
  > Remove IPL_SERIAL since it is unused.
  > ok krw@, weingart@, deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/amd64/pci

  ~ pchb.c                                ~ iommu.c

  > Sync PCI ids. (brad@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ pchb.c

  > Sync PCI ids. (brad@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ intr.h

  > Rename IPL_SOFTSERIAL to IPL_SOFTTTY.  Sprinkle some KNF while I'm there.
  > (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ intr.c

  > Convert IPL_TTY into IPL_SOFTTTY when establishing soft interruptsi, like
  > we
  > do on other platforms. (kettenis@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > - Add PCI ids for the AMD64 Phenom/Opteron 8300 series (10h) and Griffin
  > (11h)
  > - Rename existing AMD64 entries to mention the family number (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add ATI SB700 and RS780 PCI ids. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add Intel I/OAT PCI ids. (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add SiS 662 PCI id. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > - Add another Transmeta Northbridge PCI id
  > - Add the Fujitsu vendor id (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add the VIA PT894 Northbridge PCI ids. (brad@)

  ~ kate.c                                ~ azalia.c

  > Sync PCI ids. (brad@)

dev/vesa

  ~ vesafb.c

  > Do not alter mode parameter in vesafb_set_mode(), since we might ask for a
  > non-linear-graphics mode; found the hard way by
  > Yusuke Baba (babayaga1 , y8 dot dion dot ne dot jp), thanks for the report.
  > (miod@)

dc

  ~ bcode.c                               ~ stack.c

  > plug three leaks, one reported and fixed by Andreas Gunnarsson in PR 5802,
  > the others by myself (otto@)

dvmrpd

  ~ dvmrpd.8

  > Improve the dvmrpd(8) manpage. (norby@)