[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-08-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Aug 11 07:00:01 BST 2008

games/tetris                            sbin/atactl
sbin/disklabel                          sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/boot/boot
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/rdist
usr.sbin/bind

== games ============================================================= 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

tetris

  ~ tetris.h

  > 'coordiates' -> 'coordinates' from Dawe via tech at . (krw@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/05 ==

atactl

  ~ atactl.8                              ~ atactl.c

  > add missing ellipsis; spacing. (sobrado@)

disklabel

  ~ editor.c

  > Shorten the lines of '?' output in edit mode. A couple were too
  > long (>76 chars) for the install script space on the CD jackets.
  > Requested by deraadt at . (krw@)

  ~ disklabel.8                           ~ editor.c

  > add missing space.
  > ok krw@ (sobrado@)

  ~ disklabel.8                           ~ disklabel.c

  > spacing; remove non-existent flag from synopsis. (sobrado@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ hypervisor.h

  > Add hypervisor calls for the sun4v random number generator interface.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ ctlreg.h

  > Use the STICK logic on UltraSPARC-IIe to generate clock interrupts.
  > (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ hvcall.S

  > Add hypervisor calls for the sun4v random number generator interface.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ clock.c                               ~ locore.s

  > Use the STICK logic on UltraSPARC-IIe to generate clock interrupts.
  > (kettenis@)

arch/vax/boot/boot

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ boot.c
  ~ consio.c                              ~ if_le.c
  ~ version

  > Add support for the VAXstation 3[58][24]0 to the bootblocks, currently
  > limited to serial console. This is enough for a 3520 to mopboot and
  > download
  > a kernel over NFS. (miod@)

dev

  ~ audio.c

  > 'flus' -> 'flush', 'waitinf' -> 'waiting'. From Dawe via tech at . (krw@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpimadt.c

  > Don't assume the first LAPIC in the table corresponds to the boot
  > processor.
  > Mark the processor we're running on as the boot processor instead.
  > ok marco@, art@ (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ vga_pci.c

  > Style fixes and use of tabs for the DRM bits.
  > ok oga@ (brad@)

  ~ drm/r300_cmdbuf.c

  > 'flus' -> 'flush', 'waitinf' -> 'waiting'. From Dawe via tech at . (krw@)

dev/usb

  ~ uvideo.c

  > Prepare for ehci:
  > - Remove GET_DEF request for negotation.  It doesn't help, instead keep
  > breaking devices.
  > - On device close first switch back to default interface 0 before
  > abort/close the isoc pipe.	This fixes IOERRORs on device re-open.
  > (mglocker@)

sys

  ~ disklabel.h

  > Fix other integer overflow vulnerability I introduced, this time in
  > DL_BLKOFFSET(). Pointed out by kettenis@ and deraadt at .
  > ok kettenis@ (krw@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

rdist

  ~ docmd.c

  > typo. (sobrado@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

bind

  ~ lib/isc/unix/privsep.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_2
  > This log message is an excruiciating pain in the ass when it repeats 4000
  > times a
  > second on a machine you need debug log on, and is actually used as a
  > cacheing
  > nameserver. remove just this one line of debug log to save people's sanity
  > (brad@)

  ~ lib/isc/unix/privsep.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_3
  > This log message is an excruiciating pain in the ass when it repeats 4000
  > times a
  > second on a machine you need debug log on, and is actually used as a
  > cacheing
  > nameserver. remove just this one line of debug log to save people's sanity
  > (brad@)

  ~ bin/named/server.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_3
  > Don't print a warning when the random device cannot be opened if
  > we have a pre-chroot random device. (brad@)

  ~ bin/named/server.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_2