[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-08-17

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Aug 18 07:00:02 BST 2008

distrib/landisk                         sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/pcc

== distrib =========================================================== 01/03 ==

landisk

  ~ miniroot/Makefile

  > Force fdisk to use the same geometry as the miniroot2.5M disktab
  > entry, the one that the disklabel will use, rather than the vnd
  > default geometry. Lets the generated miniroot44.fs boot again.
  > Problem found by Diana Eichart. Suggestions from drahn at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ locore.s

  > Garbage collect stupid delay loop. (kettenis@)

  ~ cpu.c

  > Scale down cpu_clockrate[1] when we scale down the cpu clock frequency such
  > that delay(9) continues to do the right thing. (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ drm/drm_context.c

  > Make sure we can't sleep with a spinlock held (oga@)

  ~ drm/drm_agpsupport.c                  ~ drm/drm_bufs.c
  ~ drm/drm_drv.c

  > Kill some redundant ifdefs, they're taken care of elsewhere. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drm_drv.c

  > drm_load() and drm_unload() are a remnant of code meant to be shared
  > between the bsds. Just put them in attach/detach instead. Kills a little
  > bit of dead code, too. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drmP.h                            ~ drm/drm_agpsupport.c

  > kill the stupid pci capability defines, we have our own. Don't wrap
  > pci_read_capability while i'm at it. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drmP.h                            ~ drm/drm_bufs.c
  ~ drm/drm_drv.c

  > Kill the infobufs and markbufs calls. Nothing uses them. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drm_agpsupport.c

  > Check the return value of agp_enable() instead of assuming it completed.
  > apply some knf and other formatting while i'm at it.
  > problem originally pointed out by Tobias Ulmer, thanks! (oga@)

  ~ agp.c

  > Check that the driver properly initialised before allowing agp_acquire()
  > to succeed.
  > Inspired by Tobias Ulmer, thanks! (oga@)

  ~ drm/drmP.h

  > Kill a dead function and a dead struct member. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drmP.h

  > kill struct drm_freelist, after removing markbufs and infobufs nothing
  > touches it. (oga@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/03 ==

pcc

  ~ ccconfig.h                            ~ config.h
  ~ cc/Makefile                           ~ cc/cc.1
  ~ cc/cc.c                               ~ ccom/cgram.y
  ~ ccom/gcc_compat.c                     ~ ccom/init.c
  ~ ccom/main.c                           ~ ccom/optim.c
  ~ ccom/pass1.h                          ~ ccom/pftn.c
  ~ ccom/scan.l                           ~ ccom/stabs.c
  ~ ccom/symtabs.c                        ~ ccom/trees.c
  ~ cpp/cpp.1                             ~ cpp/cpp.c
  ~ cpp/cpp.h                             ~ cpp/cpy.y
  ~ cpp/scanner.l                         ~ i386/code.c
  ~ i386/local.c                          ~ i386/local2.c
  ~ i386/macdefs.h                        ~ i386/table.c
  ~ mip/common.c                          ~ mip/manifest.h
  ~ mip/match.c                           ~ mip/mkext.c
  ~ mip/node.h                            ~ mip/optim2.c
  ~ mip/pass2.h                           ~ mip/protos.h
  ~ mip/reader.c                          ~ mip/regs.c
  ~ vax/local.c                           ~ vax/local2.c