ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Aug 21 07:00:08 BST 2008

Makefile                                audio/lame
converters                              converters/p5-Catalyst-View-JSON
converters/p5-JSON-Any                  converters/p5-JSON-DWIW
databases/sqlports                      devel
devel/jad                               devel/libopensync
devel/p5-Class-Method-Modifiers         devel/p5-Data-Alias
devel/p5-Data-FormValidator             devel/p5-Data-Visitor
devel/p5-Mouse                          devel/p5-PAR-Dist
devel/p5-Paranoid                       devel/p5-Parse-PlainConfig
devel/p5-Set-Object                     devel/p5-namespace-clean
devel/pwlib                             devel/smarty
editors/zile                            games/xlife
graphics/libdivxdecore                  graphics/swfdec
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/mk
infrastructure/plist                    lang/chicken
lang/gcc                                mail/cyrus-imapd
mail/dovecot                            mail/fdm
mail/getmail                            mail/p5-Email-FolderType
mail/p5-Email-LocalDelivery             mail/p5-MIME-Lite
math/maxima                             misc/jive
misc/openbabel                          misc/rlwrap
misc/tmux                               multimedia/devede
multimedia/x264                         multimedia/xine-lib
net/loudmouth                           net/maradns
net/nsping                              net/quirc
net/unbound                             sysutils/mergemaster
textproc/gtkspell                       textproc/p5-XML-RSS
www                                     www/firefox3
www/llgal                               www/opera
www/squid                               www/swfdec-plugin
www/tikiwiki                            www/vtigercrm
x11/awesome                             x11/gnome
x11/liberation-fonts                    x11/rdesktop
x11/xdrawchem                           x11/xfe
x11/xscreensaver

== Makefile ========================================================== 01/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/Makefile

Makefile

  > add .FORCE phony target to mirror-maker, so that you can set F=.FORCE to
  > force redoing something on every target easily. (espie@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/19 ==

lame

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-frontend_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-mp3x

  > - update lame to version 3.98
  > (new version heads up from sebastian.rother at jpberlin dot de)
  > (ajacoutot@)

== converters ======================================================== 03/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

converters

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-JSON-DWIW, p5-JSON-Any and p5-Catalyst-View-JSON (simon@)

p5-Catalyst-View-JSON

  >	import p5-Catalyst-View-JSON

p5-JSON-Any

  >	import p5-JSON-Any

p5-JSON-DWIW

  + patches/patch-old_parse_c             + patches/patch-DWIW_xs

  > New import:
  >	import p5-JSON-DWIW

== databases ========================================================= 04/19 ==

sqlports

  ~ files/mksqlitedb

  > style nitpick, no functional changes (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/19 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  >  (simon@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Paranoid (simon@)

jad

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix MASTER_SITES; noticed by drahn@ (ajacoutot@)

libopensync

  > - update to libopensync-0.36 (ajacoutot@)

p5-Class-Method-Modifiers

  >	import p5-Class-Method-Modifiers

p5-Data-Alias

  >	import p5-Data-Alias

p5-Data-FormValidator

  > maintenance update to version 4.61 (simon@)

p5-Data-Visitor

  > update to version 0.18 now we have the new dependencies (simon@)

p5-Mouse

  >	import p5-Mouse

p5-PAR-Dist

  > maintenance update to version 0.31 (simon@)

p5-Paranoid

  >	import p5-Paranoid

p5-Parse-PlainConfig

  > update to version 2.04 now we have the new dependency and remove the
  > superfluous VERSION variable (simon@)

p5-Set-Object

  > maintenance update to version 1.25 and whitespace fixes (simon@)

p5-namespace-clean

  >	import p5-namespace-clean

pwlib

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-plugins_sound_oss_sound_oss_cxx

  > various audio fixes:
  > - recognize all available audio devices
  > - the audio device is always opened read-write.  this results in
  > full-duplex operation for most OSS implementations, but full-dupplex
  > needs to be explicitly enabled on OpenBSD.
  > - don't error out if SNDCTL_DSP_SPEED returns an error.  instead
  > resample based on the returned sample rate.
  > - the resampling factor was not properly initilized and was returning
  > random values.
  > - simply skip samples to down-sample.  the average method it uses
  > sounds horrible.
  > now ekiga's softphone works for me when using the OSS audio backend
  > ok ajacoutot (jakemsr@)

smarty

  ~ Makefile

  > - change HOMEPAGE (which fixes MASTER_SITES in the process to get the
  > correct -docs tarball; noticed by drahn@)
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/19 ==

zile

  - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure

  > * Update to 2.2.61.  Fixes potential LP64 issues in regex code.
  > * Removing extra warning flags which trigger lots and lots of warnings
  > from the the included GNU project code. (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 07/19 ==

xlife

  ~ Makefile

  > fix master_sites (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/19 ==

libdivxdecore

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix MASTER_SITES; noticed by drahn@ (ajacoutot@)

swfdec

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - patches/patch-configure_ac
  - patches/patch-libswfdec_jpeg_sl_types_h
  - patches/patch-libswfdec_mpglib_clipconv_f32_s16_h
  - patches/patch-player_swf_play_c       - patches/patch-plugin_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-plugin_plugin_c         - pkg/PFRAG.plugin
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-player_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-swfdec-gtk_swfdec_playback_oss_c

  > - long overdue update of swfdec to 0.6.8
  > - remove jolan@ as maintainer per his request
  > - specifiy license version
  > - regen WANTLIB
  > - plugin flavor moves to it's own package (www/swfdec-plugin)
  > - other misc tweaks (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 09/19 ==

db

  ~ hosts-sparc64

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_4
  > new setup (sturm@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > add clean=build: incentive to use SEPARATE_BUILD, as this allows you to not
  > clean up the source, but only phases from configure up... (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk                           ~ cpan.port.mk

  > Redirect regression output so we get the actual exit code instead of the
  > last one in the pipe to make sure failed regression tests don't bake a
  > cookie when REGRESS_LOG is set (default).
  > Also redirect stderr to regress log and introduce REGRESS_STATUS_IGNORE
  > variable so post-regress targets like found in cpan.port.mk can do the
  > actual failure detection.
  > Problem noticed by bluhm@, latching of exit code suggested by steven@
  > Testing, feedback and ok on earlier version by bluhm@, 'go for it' espie@
  > (simon@)

plist

  ~ amd64                                 ~ arm
  ~ i386                                  ~ powerpc
  ~ sh                                    ~ sparc
  ~ sparc64                               ~ vax

  > - remove mergemaster from the list of subdirs
  > (mergemaster has COMES_WITH=4.4)
  > "sure" espie@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ amd64                                 ~ arm
  ~ i386                                  ~ powerpc
  ~ sh                                    ~ sparc
  ~ sparc64                               ~ vax

  > - revert previous, requested by pvalchev@ who is coming up with a larger
  > diff (no-one likes cvs conflicts...) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ i386

  > p list for 4.4 (pvalchev@)

== lang ============================================================== 10/19 ==

chicken

  ~ Makefile

  > fix bogus REGRESS_DEPENDS (espie@)

gcc

  ~ 3.3/Makefile                          ~ 3.3/distinfo

  > fix bootstrap for ada and -current (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 11/19 ==

cyrus-imapd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/imapd.conf

  > - add lmtp_downcase_rcpt to the default imapd.conf file as it is a
  > commonly used option
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

dovecot

  - patches/patch-src_lib-mail_rfc822-parser_c
  - patches/patch-src_lib-storage_index_maildir_maildir-storage_c
  - patches/patch-src_lib-storage_index_maildir_maildir-sync_c
  - patches/patch-src_lib_failures_c      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-dovecot-example_conf
  ~ pkg/PLIST-server                      ~ pkg/PLIST-sieve

  > Upgrade to Dovecot 1.1.2.
  > ok jakob@ (brad@)

fdm

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > Fix link order so this will build with static linking.
  > From: maintainer Nicholas Marriott (naddy@)

getmail

  > update to 4.8.3 (sturm@)

p5-Email-FolderType

  > upgrade to 0.813 and remove dead HOMEPAGE
  > ok simon@ (dhill@)

p5-Email-LocalDelivery

  > maintenance update to version 0.217 and removal of dead HOMEPAGE
  > ok dhill@ (simon@)

p5-MIME-Lite

  > Upgrade to 3.021
  > Add dependancies recommended by the author.
  > OK simon@ merdely@ (dhill@)

== math ============================================================== 12/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

maxima

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-maxima_spec_in
  + patches/patch-src_Makefile_am         + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > update to 5.16.1.
  > Most useful change is that this does now build with ecl.
  > Thus it should build on !i386. Most arches untested yet, but ecl
  > is vastly more portable.
  > (discussed with jasper and pvalchev) (espie@)

== misc ============================================================== 13/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

jive

  ~ Makefile

  > - add some MASTER_SITES; noticed by drahn@ (ajacoutot@)

openbabel

  ~ patches/patch-test_cml_sh             ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to openbabel-2.2.0
  > - gcc4 is needed to build this now
  > * improved force fields and coordinate generation, conformer searching,
  > enhanced plugins including molecular descriptors, filters, and
  > command-line transformations
  > * many formats improved or added, including CIF, mmCIF, Gaussian cube,
  > PQR, OpenDX cubes, and more
  > * improved developer API and scripting support
  > * many, many bugfixes (ajacoutot@)

rlwrap

  ~ Makefile

  > fix bogus REGRESS_DEPENDS (espie@)

tmux

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > Fix link order so this will build with static linking.
  > From: maintainer Nicholas Marriott (naddy@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 14/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

devede

  ~ patches/patch-devede_executor_py      ~ patches/patch-devede_glade
  ~ patches/patch-devede_py               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to devede-3.10 (several enhancements, see changelog in source
  > for details) (ajacoutot@)

x264

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-common_osdep_h
  + patches/patch-common_ppc_deblock_c    + patches/patch-common_ppc_predict_c

  > - fix build on macppc
  > - we have isfinite() now
  > ok brad (jakemsr@)

xine-lib

  - patches/patch-src_libfaad_Makefile_in
  ~ files/i386_set_ldt.c                  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_demuxers_demux_asf_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_cdda_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_input_dvb_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_libfaad_xine_faad_decoder_c

  > update to Xine-lib 1.1.15
  > This release contains some security fixes, notably a DoS via
  > corrupted Ogg files (CVS-2008-3231), some related fixes, and
  > fixes for a few possible buffer overflows.
  > ok jakemsr@ (brad@)

== net =============================================================== 15/19 ==

loudmouth

  ~ patches/patch-tests-Makefile_in       + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-loudmouth_Makefile_in   + patches/patch-loudmouth_lm-sock_c

  > - update loudmouth to 1.4.1
  > - bump major
  > - fix license marker
  > - enable regression suite (jasper@)

maradns

  ~ patches/patch-build_install_sh        ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-server_udpsuccess_c
  + patches/patch-tcp_zoneserver_c

  > update to maradns 1.3.07.09
  > based on a diff by Vlad Glagolev (sturm@)

nsping

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix MASTER_SITES; noticed by drahn@ (ajacoutot@)

quirc

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix MASTER_SITES; noticed by drahn@ (ajacoutot@)

unbound

  - patches/patch-doc_unbound_conf_5_in   - patches/patch-util_config_file_c
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-doc_example_conf_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to unbound 1.0.2 (jakob@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 16/19 ==

mergemaster

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-mergemaster_8           - patches/patch-mergemaster_sh
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > superseded by sysmerge(8) (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 17/19 ==

gtkspell

  > - minor update to gtkspell-2.0.14
  > small bug fixes ; one new translation
  > - USE_GMAKE to build and install translations (ajacoutot@)

p5-XML-RSS

  > update to version 1.33 and remove maintainer as requested
  > ok jasper@ (former maintainer) (simon@)

== www =============================================================== 18/19 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Link webkit and midori to the build.
  > Thanks again to everyone who tested it !
  > Okay'ed at least by sthen@ laurent@ jdixon@ before the lock. (landry@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - add swfdec-plugin (used to be graphics/swfdec,plugin) (jasper@)

firefox3

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD

  > extend documentation, after emails i've got
  > - since version 3, ff uses standard printing dialog from gtk+2.  in
  > order to continue using cups for printing, you will need to install
  > cups subpackage of gtk+2.  after an email from Giovanni Bechis
  > - ff3 may not render scaled images properly due to incompatibilities
  > between some of the x drivers and x server (this has been fixed in
  > the new xserver).  document work-arounds for now.  after an email
  > from Markus Bergkvist (martynas@)

llgal

  > - update to 0.13.15
  > - clarify license marker
  > ok steven@ (okan@)

opera

  > - SECURITY: update opera to version 9.52
  > this is a recommended security and stability upgrade, see
  > http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/linux/952/ for details
  > ok sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

squid

  - patches/patch-src_client_side_c       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_cf_data_pre

  > Upgrade Squid to 2.7-STABLE4
  > ok ajacoutot@ (brad@)

swfdec-plugin

  >	import swfdec-plugin 0.6.0

tikiwiki

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to tikiwiki 2.0
  > - remove myself from MAINTAINER (any takers?) (ajacoutot@)

vtigercrm

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > - tweak MESSAGE (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 19/19 ==

awesome

  ~ Makefile

  > Correct license annotation. From Emilien Gaspar on ports@ (sthen@)

gnome

  ~ gossip/Makefile                       ~ gossip/distinfo
  ~ gossip/patches/patch-src_sounds_Makefile_in
  ~ gossip/pkg/PLIST

  > - update gossip to 0.31
  > - enable dbus, keyring and ebook support (jasper@)

liberation-fonts

  > - update to liberation-fonts-1.04
  > - new HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES (ajacoutot@)

rdesktop

  - patches/patch-xwin_c                  ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-rdpsnd_sun_c

  > - update rdesktop to 1.6.0
  > * includes SECURITY FIXES for several over-/underflows:
  > CVE-2008-1801 CVE-2008-1802 CVE-2008-1803
  > - specify license marker
  > - prevent picking up libsamplerate if present
  > - regen PLIST
  > based on a diff by Devin Smith on ports@, with feedback from
  > brad@ and steven@ on ports at .
  > maintainer (ckuethe@) timed-out on this diff. (jasper@)

xdrawchem

  > - use gcc4 (allows building with openbabel-2.2.0)
  > - regen PLIST (ajacoutot@)

xfe

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - minor update to version 1.19.2
  > adds support for the 7zip archive format, some minor bugs have been
  > fixed and translations were updated (ajacoutot@)

xscreensaver

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-driver_XScreenSaver_ad_in
  ~ patches/patch-hacks_deco_man          ~ pkg/PLIST