ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Aug 26 07:00:07 BST 2008

editors/nano                            games
games/blobwars                          games/tmw
graphics/luvcview                       infrastructure/plist
net/cvsync                              net/dc_gui
net/dctc                                productivity/osmo

== editors =========================================================== 01/06 ==

nano

  ~ patches/patch-doc_man_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_man_fr_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > bugfix update to 2.0.8 (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 02/06 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove this. It claims to be GPL, but in truth it contains files the
  > author "found on the web", and he's not going to fix this.
  > "Yes" naddy (kili@)

blobwars

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-doc_manual_html         - patches/patch-makefile
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove this. It claims to be GPL, but in truth it contains files the
  > author "found on the web", and he's not going to fix this.
  > "Yes" naddy (kili@)

tmw

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure

  > - s/-lpthread/-pthread (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/06 ==

luvcview

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-gui_c

  > Fix core dump when using a image resolutions > 640x480.  Upstream is
  > informed and confirmed the bug.  As soon a new version is available which
  > includes the fix we will remove the patch and update the port.
  > OK robert@ (mglocker@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/06 ==

plist

  ~ amd64                                 ~ arm
  ~ i386                                  ~ powerpc
  ~ sh                                    ~ sparc
  ~ sparc64                               ~ vax

  > 4.4 pkgs (pvalchev@)

== net =============================================================== 05/06 ==

cvsync

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-common_refuse_c
  + patches/patch-samples_cvsyncd-OpenBSD_conf

  > * fix an off-by-one buffer underrun; from millert@
  > * add xenocara to OpenBSD cvsyncd.conf template (naddy@)

dc_gui

  - patches/patch-intl_Makefile_in        - patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in
  - patches/patch-src_interface_c         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-config_h_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-src_callbacks_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_do_connect_c        ~ patches/patch-src_init_fnc_c
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-dc_gui2_stat_src_init_fnc_c
  + patches/patch-src_bdb_c

  > - update dc_gui to a gtk2 version 0.80
  > - fix license marker
  > - install .desktop file
  > - re-format DESCR
  > feedback and ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

dctc

  - patches/patch-src_db_c                - patches/patch-src_dc_manage_c
  - patches/patch-src_uaddr_c             - pkg/SECURITY
  ~ patches/patch-config_h_in             ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_display_c           ~ patches/patch-src_gdl_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_gts_c               ~ patches/patch-src_keyboard_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_c              ~ patches/patch-src_md_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_md_h                ~ patches/patch-src_network_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sema_c              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_bdb_c
  + patches/patch-src_dc_xfer_common_c    + patches/patch-src_keyboard_master_c
  + patches/patch-src_mydb_c              + pkg/MESSAGE

  > - update dctc to a less ancient version 0.85.9
  > - merge parts of pkg/SECURITY into pkg/MESSAGE
  > - fix license marker
  > feedback and ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix syntax error (naddy@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

osmo

  - patches/patch-src_calendar_c          - patches/patch-src_calendar_widget_c
  - patches/patch-src_main_c
  - patches/patch-src_options_gui_calendar_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-po_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-po_fr_po