ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Dec 6 07:00:07 GMT 2008

devel/p5-File-MimeInfo                  devel/p5-Graph
multimedia/mkvtoolnix                   security/fwbuilder
security/ipguard                        security/libfwbuilder
textproc/p5-XML-Writer                  www/webkit
x11/gnome

== devel ============================================================= 01/06 ==

p5-File-MimeInfo

  ~ Makefile

  > add shared-mime-info to RUN_DEPENDS to make this module more useful
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

p5-Graph

  > - update p5-Graph to 0.85 (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

mkvtoolnix

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - bugfix update to version 2.4.1
  > fixes some audio/video sync issues amongst others (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 03/06 ==

fwbuilder

  - pkg/patch-src_gui_ProjectPanel_state_ops_cpp
  - pkg/patch-src_gui_main_cpp            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 3.0.2
  > from maintainer Vadim Zhukov (steven@)

ipguard

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-doc_ipguard_8
  ~ patches/patch-ipguard_c               ~ patches/patch-ipguard_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.02, from maintainer Girish Venkatachalam (sthen@)

libfwbuilder

  > update to 3.0.2
  > from maintainer Vadim Zhukov (steven@)

== textproc ========================================================== 04/06 ==

p5-XML-Writer

  > - update p5-XML-Writer to 0.606
  > - reflect license change (to MIT) (jasper@)

webkit

  ~ Makefile

  > - my machine got exhausted trying to build this... and failed.
  > add VMEM_WARNING (ajacoutot@)

  ~ devhelp/Makefile

  > argh, forgot to bump the major. luckily a frog caught me, thanks! (jasper@)

  ~ vinagre/Makefile                      ~ vinagre/distinfo
  ~ vinagre/patches/patch-Makefile_in     ~ vinagre/pkg/PLIST