[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-12-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 7 07:00:01 GMT 2008

sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/amd64/include
sys/arch/amd64/isa                      sys/arch/amd64/pci
sys/arch/arm/include                    sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/arch/hppa64/include                 sys/arch/i386/pci
sys/arch/landisk/include                sys/arch/socppc/socppc
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/net80211
usr.bin/man                             usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/btctl                          usr.sbin/dvmrpctl
usr.sbin/ospfctl                        usr.sbin/ripctl
usr.sbin/smtpd

== sys =============================================================== 01/03 ==

  ~ intr.c                                ~ vector.S

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ intr.c

  > the not MP version didn't compile, mglocker found (tedu@)

  ~ intr.c                                ~ vector.S

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ intr.h                                ~ pci_machdep.h

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ intr.h                                ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/amd64/isa

  ~ isa_machdep.c

  > not commited, i'm a retard (tedu@)

  ~ isa_machdep.c

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/amd64/pci

  ~ pci_machdep.c

  > cvs wouldn't let me check this in before (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.c

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/hppa64/include

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > some more trouble where i failed to account for oga's diff (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/landisk/include

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

arch/socppc/socppc

  ~ clock.c

  > Revert this to, due to the ppc intr backout. -moj  ok @kettenis (maja@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > mpsafe intr_establish that doesn't get biglock, so that we may dream of the
  > day when this is useful.
  > mostly macro magic that does nothing.  only actually useful on amd64 for
  > now, compliments of art. (tedu@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > revert all changes related to the mpsafe intr handler.  i screwed up the
  > commit
  > and even then it didn't work.  we have higher standards than this. (tedu@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_em.c

  > uncount clusters taken off the rx ring immediately. if those clusters were
  > being chained into a jumbo we would not replace them when filling the rx
  > ring again until they were passed up the stack. (dlg@)

dev/usb

  ~ uvideo.c

  > No need to set dwMaxVideoFrameSize and dwMaxPayloadTransferSize to 0
  > in the negotation routine explicitly, because the whole structure gets
  > bzero'ed before. (mglocker@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211_pae_input.c

  > typo, no binary change. (damien@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 02/03 ==

  - man.conf

  > remove old version of man.conf, since the current one is in /etc;
  > pointed out by hyjial
  > ok deraadt (jmc@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 03/03 ==

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.8                              ~ bgpctl.c

  > the ellipsis allows more than one argument being specified.
  > discussed with gilles@
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

btctl

  ~ bt.conf.5                             ~ btctl.8

  > command descriptions (.Nd macros) are usually lowercase;
  > fix wording for "ruleset grammar".
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

dvmrpctl

  ~ dvmrpctl.8

  > the ellipsis allows more than one argument being specified. (sobrado@)

ospfctl

  ~ ospfctl.8                             ~ ospfctl.c

  > the ellipsis allows more than one argument being specified.
  > discussed with gilles@
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

ripctl

  ~ ripctl.8

  > the ellipsis allows more than one argument being specified. (sobrado@)

smtpd

  ~ parse.y                               ~ smtpd.conf.5
  ~ smtpd.conf

  > - it is now possible to specify an interface instead of an address or a
  > hostname in a listen statement (ie: listen on lo0)
  > request by deraadt@ a while ago, ok jacekm@ (gilles@)

  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h
  ~ smtpctl.c                             ~ smtpctl/Makefile
  + showqueue.c

  > - teach smtpctl how to inspect queue and runqueue, it supports two commands
  > `showqueue' which displays the content of the queue (all envelopes)
  > `showrunqueue` which displays envelopes scheduled for delivery. The
  > utility will be improved and extended, but for now we need at least
  > this basic support to help debug queue-related issues.
  > Output format is spamdb-alike:
  > type|envelope uid|sender|recipient|last delivery date|retry count
  > ok jacek@ (gilles@)

  ~ mta.c                                 ~ smtp_session.c

  > evbuffer_readline already strips <CRLF> so that callers don't have to.
  > ok gilles (jacekm@)

  ~ smtp_session.c

  > NULL-ify s_msg.datafp upon fclose unconditionally.
  > ok gilles (jacekm@)

  ~ smtpctl.8

  > smtpctl(8) was committed after 4.4.
  > ok gilles@ (sobrado@)

  ~ smtpctl.8

  > the ellipsis allows more than one argument being specified.
  > discussed with gilles@
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

  ~ store.c

  > - fix spelling and grammar, From Nicholas Marriott <nicm__ at ntlworld.com>
  > (gilles@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Unbreak -Werror.
  > ok gilles (jacekm@)

  ~ forward.c                             ~ map.c
  ~ queue.c                               ~ smtp_session.c
  ~ store.c

  > Don't include <err.h> where log.c API must be used.
  > ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ smtp_session.c

  > In session_destroy, use "if (s->s_state >= S_MAIL)", and not
  > "if (s->s_state > S_MAIL)". Otherwise, session timeout after
  > MAIL FROM would leave mess in queue.
  > ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ smtpd.h

  > Get rid of anonymous unions. Discussed with and ok gilles@ (weerd@)