ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 11 07:00:07 GMT 2008

audio/easytag                           emulators/qemu
net/udptunnel                           telephony/p5-Net-SIP
www/nostromo

== audio ============================================================= 01/05 ==

easytag

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - reflect it's capabilities a bit more in DESCR, would saved me some
  > time... (jasper@)

== emulators ========================================================= 02/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

qemu

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ patches/patch-qemu-doc_texi           ~ patches/patch-vl_c

  >  (todd@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > . missed by last commit, the commit message (below) and this file
  > several tweaks and improvements, no real functional change
  > From Giovanni Bechis bigionews(at)snb(dot)it and
  > Mikaloj Kucharski mikalaj(at)kucharski(dot)name
  > o use SUBST_CMD
  > o fix README.OpenBSD
  > o fix path
  > o do not hardcode /usr/local
  > o add @bin markers
  > From Alexander Hall alexander(at)beard(dot)se
  > o add non root fd passing sudo instructions
  > bump PKGNAME (todd@)

== net =============================================================== 03/05 ==

udptunnel

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-host2ip_c

  > - fix potential 64-bit issue
  > - remove bogus ${VERSION} variable
  > - specify license
  > - regen DESCR/PLIST