ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 21 07:00:07 GMT 2008

audio/esound                            print/foomatic-db
print/foomatic-db-engine                print/foomatic-db-hpijs
print/foomatic-filters                  print/gutenprint
productivity/homebank                   sysutils/pftop
www/pecl-APC                            www/php5
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk+2

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

esound

  - files/audio_sun.c                     ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-audio_c
  ~ patches/patch-clients_c               ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-esd_c                   ~ patches/patch-esdlib_c
  ~ patches/patch-test-script             ~ patches/patch-util_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + files/audio_sndio.c

  > - update to 0.2.41
  > - replace audio(4) backend with sio_open(3) (libsndio) backend
  > update by ajacoutot, new backend from me (jakemsr@)

== print ============================================================= 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

foomatic-db

  ~ Makefile

  > - take maintainership of these ports, jacob@ is on audio now and not
  > printing anymore ;-)
  > "go ahead" jacob@ (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-db-engine

  ~ Makefile

  > - take maintainership of these ports, jacob@ is on audio now and not
  > printing anymore ;-)
  > "go ahead" jacob@ (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-db-hpijs

  ~ Makefile

  > - take maintainership of these ports, jacob@ is on audio now and not
  > printing anymore ;-)
  > "go ahead" jacob@ (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-filters

  ~ Makefile

  > - take maintainership of these ports, jacob@ is on audio now and not
  > printing anymore ;-)
  > "go ahead" jacob@ (ajacoutot@)

gutenprint

  ~ Makefile

  > - take maintainership of these ports, jacob@ is on audio now and not
  > printing anymore ;-)
  > "go ahead" jacob@ (ajacoutot@)

== productivity ====================================================== 03/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

homebank

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > move a message, destined for any user not the admin, from MESSAGE to DESCR
  > ok pea (sturm@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 04/06 ==

pftop

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-config_h
  ~ patches/patch-pftop_c

  > Sync to systat:
  > * Fix byte-order of bytes, packets, age and expire fields.
  > * Fix the order of traversal when printing the queues.
  > Reported by many. (canacar@)

== www =============================================================== 05/06 ==

pecl-APC

  + patches/patch-apc_php

  > security, avoid an XSS in the apc.php web management interface.
  > It can only be triggered by a _local_ user on the webserver.
  > from maintainer on ports at . (sthen@)

php5

  - core/patches/patch-main_SAPI_c        ~ core/Makefile
  + core/patches/patch-ext_date_lib_parse_date_c
  + core/patches/patch-ext_date_lib_parse_date_re
  + core/patches/patch-ext_date_lib_timelib_h
  + core/patches/patch-ext_date_php_date_c

  > PHP 5.2.8 broke strtotime (making it leak memory badly, very obvious to
  > cacti users): add a patch from the upstream repository to fix this.
  > Thanks Steven Surdock for reporting the problem and testing this diff
  > (and similar patches sent by William Yodlowsky). While there, remove
  > a zero-byte patch that crept in before.  ok robert@ (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 06/06 ==

  ~ alacarte/Makefile
  ~ alacarte/patches/patch-Alacarte_util_py

  > - use proper SYSCONFDIR variable for substitution!
  > this should fix the breakage reported by Alexey Suslikov on ports@
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libbonobo/Makefile
  + libbonobo/patch-activation-server_bonobo-activation-server_1

  > - fix paths in man page
  > - use FAKE_FLAGS instead of post-install dance (ajacoutot@)

  ~ conduit/Makefile                      ~ conduit/pkg/PLIST

  > - remove modules which need packages we don't provide (i.e. HAL); it makes
  > the output much less chatty (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gdm/Makefile

  > - gdmflexiserver, gdmXnest... need -pthread (ajacoutot@)

gtk+2

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-gdk-pixbuf_gdk-pixbuf-io_c