[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-12-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Dec 26 07:00:01 GMT 2008

sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/sbus                            sys/kern

== sys =============================================================== 01/01 ==

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ tcx.c

  > Correctly display underlined spaces. (miod@)

  ~ agten.c                               ~ tvtwo.c
  ~ zx.c

  > Return proper display types to the WSDISPLAYIO_GTYPE ioctl, instead of
  > deprecated WSDISPLAY_TYPE_SUN24; X11 knows about them since several
  > releases
  > already. (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ azalia.c

  > - one "default" direction is enough
  > - be careful not to set a direction that the pin doesn't support
  > - remove a workaround in the generic code which is more or less for a
  > specific device, there are better ways to deal with such situations now
  > (jakemsr@)

  ~ azalia.c

  > before naming a widget after a pin because the widget is the only thing
  > the pin is connected to, make sure the pin is the only device that is
  > connected to the widget. (jakemsr@)

  ~ azalia_codec.c

  > add "virtual" mutes if the "virtual" volume amps have mute capability
  > (jakemsr@)

  ~ azalia.c

  > currently azalia only supports one codec.  instead of using simply the
  > first codec with an audio function group, use the first codec with
  > an audio function group that can do analog I/O, if there is one.
  > codecs that just do digital I/O aren't quite as useful, yet. (jakemsr@)

dev/sbus

  ~ agten.c                               ~ tvtwo.c
  ~ zx.c

  > Return proper display types to the WSDISPLAYIO_GTYPE ioctl, instead of
  > deprecated WSDISPLAY_TYPE_SUN24; X11 knows about them since several
  > releases
  > already. (miod@)

kern

  ~ tty_msts.c                            ~ tty_nmea.c

  > spelling in comments; ok mbalmer@ (stevesk@)

  ~ tty_msts.c

  > remove unused struct member; ok mbalmer@ (stevesk@)

  ~ tty_msts.c                            ~ tty_nmea.c