ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Dec 29 07:00:11 GMT 2008

audio/akode                             audio/xmms
databases/mysql                         devel/yasm
games/pokerth                           mail/alpine
x11/mplayer                             x11/xscreensaver

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

akode

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > don't build the ossaudio(3) backend, the audio(4) backend works fine
  > (jakemsr@)

xmms

  - pkg/DESCR-esd                         - pkg/PLIST-esd
  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - remove esound backend
  > - disable ossaudio(3) support
  > - comment out audio(4) module
  > from Brad, ok robert@ (maintainer) (jakemsr@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/06 ==

mysql

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-mysql-test_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_Makefile_in     ~ patches/patch-sql_mysqld_cc
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-tests

  > SECURITY (CVE-2008-2079) and bug fix update to 5.0.75.
  > http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/releasenotes-cs-5-0-75.html
  > from Brad (maintainer). (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/06 ==

yasm

  > maintenance update to 0.7.2; from Brad.
  > ok sthen@ (okan@)

== games ============================================================= 04/06 ==

pokerth

  - patches/patch-pokerth_game_pro        - patches/patch-pokerth_server_pro
  - patches/patch-src_third_party_libircclient_include_config_h

  > - update to pokerth-0.6.3
  > from Mikko Tolmunen (maintainer), thanks! (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/06 ==

alpine

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-pico
  ~ pkg/PLIST-pilot

  > - fix a typo in PLISTs that would prevent upgrading from old versions of
  > pilot and pico
  > from Ingo Schwarze, thanks for spotting this! (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 06/06 ==

mplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/ao_libsndio.c

  > set ``appbufsz'' to the required buffer size, rather than setting
  > ``bufsz'' which is deprecated and doesn't work in all cases. This
  > allows mplayer to work without underruns whatever the the buffer
  > size used by aucat is.
  > set the block size to 10ms, otherwise depending on the defaults,
  > the blocksize may be too large for mplayer, causing video to
  > stutter.
  > move "-ao libsndio" to "-ao sndio", suggested by naddy@
  > ok naddy@ (ratchov@)

xscreensaver

  - files/passwd-bsd_auth.c               - patches/patch-config_h_in
  - patches/patch-driver_passwd-pwent_c   - patches/patch-driver_passwd_c
  - patches/patch-driver_setuid_c         - pkg/MESSAGE-main
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-driver_Makefile_in      ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - remove the unfinished bsd_auth support for now ; I got late on this and
  > I'd rather finish/modify it outside of the tree when I have more time.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-driver_XScreenSaver_ad_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-data                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main