[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-02-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Feb 26 07:00:01 GMT 2008

bin/rmail                               distrib/vax
lib/libc                                sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/dev/cardbus
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/sdmmc                           sys/lib/libkern
sys/netinet6                            usr.bin/compress
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/usbdevs

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

rmail

  ~ rmail.c

  > support giant files by using ftello(); dhill at mindcry.org (deraadt@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/06 ==

vax

  ~ Makefile                              + cdfs/Makefile

  > the floppy can be used when burned onto a CD, so ... just copy it into the
  > final directory, since it is small enough; tested by maja (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

  ~ termios/cfmakeraw.c

  > Have cfmakeraw() also reset VMIN and VTIME to their default values;
  > ok kettenis miod (deraadt@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > - Add lii(4) commented out to the amd64 configs
  > - Comment out lii(4) in the i386 configs since it does not work yet
  > - Add et(4) to the i386 and amd64 RAMDISK_CD configs
  > ok deraadt@ (brad@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > - Add lii(4) commented out to the amd64 configs
  > - Comment out lii(4) in the i386 configs since it does not work yet
  > - Add et(4) to the i386 and amd64 RAMDISK_CD configs
  > ok deraadt@ (brad@)

dev/cardbus

  ~ cardbus.c

  > Stop cardbusprint() from printing the CIS data so that CardBus dmesg
  > entries look more like a PCI device as they're just another variant
  > of PCI and this looks much nicer.
  > ok deraadt@ kettenis@ mglocker@ (brad@)

  ~ if_xl_cardbus.c

  > Remove redundant information from the dmesg entry which is already
  > represented from the pcidevs entry.
  > ok deraadt@ kettenis@ mglocker@ (brad@)

  ~ com_cardbus.c                         ~ ehci_cardbus.c
  ~ ohci_cardbus.c                        ~ uhci_cardbus.c
  ~ if_fxp_cardbus.c

  > Following up with further dmesg display tweaking after the cardbusprint()
  > change.
  > ok deraadt@ (brad@)

dev/ic

  ~ bwi.c                                 ~ bwivar.h

  > Sync up with DragonFlyBSD driver.  Please read their commit message
  > for details:
  > http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/commits/2008-02/msg00165.html
  > Tested and OK brad@, kettenis@ (mglocker@)

  ~ bwi.c

  > Make bwi compile in debug mode again. (mglocker@)

  > regen (bernd@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add some ATI ids. help/ok jsg@ (bernd@)

dev/sdmmc

  ~ sbt.c

  > Fix broken cast on 64bit platforms (uwe@)

lib/libkern

  ~ quad.h

  > delete prototypes for functions which the kernel does not have
  > from brynet at gmail.com (deraadt@)

netinet6

  ~ ip6_input.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_2
  > MFC (mcbride)
  > Correctly check that we have a complete rthdr before trying to do
  > m_copydata()
  > on it. (henning@)

compress

  ~ main.c

  > For the -l flag, set testmode to 1 instead of incrementing it.  Fixes
  > a bogus error message problem when the -t and -l flags are used together.
  > OK miod@ (millert@)

  ~ pod/OpenBSD::Intro.pod

  > document the basic algorithms used by pkg*.
  > Actually a must-read for any porter who plays with non-trivial updates.
  > (espie@)

usbdevs

  ~ usbdevs.c