ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jan 20 07:00:06 GMT 2008

audio/pympd                             devel/libmagic
emulators/kqemu                         emulators/qemu
games/micropolis                        games/scummvm
games/scummvm-tools                     net/tor

== audio ============================================================= 01/05 ==

pympd

  > - update to pympd-0.08
  > - set arch independant (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/05 ==

libmagic

  > - maintenance update to 4.23.
  > - update my email address while there. (rui@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

kqemu

  + patches/patch-common_Makefile         + patches/patch-common_monitor_c
  + patches/patch-configure               + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/MESSAGE
  + files/Makefile.openbsd                + files/kqemu-openbsd.c

  > New import:
  >	Import kqemu, submitted in the past, slightly tweaked by me

qemu

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/misc-target-i386_helper_c
  ~ patches/misc-target-i386_op_c         ~ patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-osdep_c

  > kqemu flavor, tested by several in an unflavored earlier version
  > prodded by marco@ (todd@)

== games ============================================================= 04/05 ==

micropolis

  + files/micropolis.desktop