[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-01-21

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 22 07:00:01 GMT 2008

etc/snmpd.conf                          sbin/disklabel
share/man                               sys/arch/sgi/dev
sys/conf                                sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/sbus                            sys/dev/usb
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/sudo                            usr.sbin/snmpd

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

snmpd.conf

  + snmpd.conf

  > move snmpd.conf to the etc/ directory.  it is not installed yet by the
  > build. (reyk@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

disklabel

  ~ disklabel.c

  > changes to disklabel's usage:
  > - align usages and their descriptions (text enclosed in brackets);
  > - blank[], used for padding prior to r1.86, can improve readability
  > of usage on 80-column displays if NUMBOOT == 2
  > ok jsing@, krw@ (sobrado@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/uath.4

  > Add support for SMC SMCWUSBT-G2.
  > Tested by Kaspo Lo <kaxpolox at yahoo.com> (jsg@)

  ~ man4/isp.4                            ~ man4/pci.4
  ~ man4/sbus.4

  > use the right capitalization for `QLogic'
  > ok jsing@ (sobrado@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc/intro.4

  > Qlogic -> QLogic; (jmc@)

arch/sgi/dev

  ~ if_mec.c

  > Fix boot time interrupt storm on mec(4) by disabling DMA when stopping the
  > interface. Without this we are potentially freeing TX buffers that are in
  > use, plus we leave DMA enabled when rebooting. This leads to an interrupt
  > storm at boot time if we were receiving/transmitting network traffic whilst
  > shutting down.
  > ok miod at . Tested by jasper at . (jsing@)

conf

  ~ files

  > use the right capitalization for `QLogic'
  > ok jsing@ (sobrado@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpi.c

  > Check against RESET_REG_SUP in FADT before doing the acpi reset dance
  > after all, not doing so appears to break more machines than it fixes.
  > ok marco@ (jsg@)

dev/ic

  ~ isp.c                                 ~ isp_inline.h
  ~ isp_openbsd.c                         ~ isp_openbsd.h
  ~ isp_target.c                          ~ isp_target.h
  ~ isp_tpublic.h                         ~ ispmbox.h
  ~ ispreg.h                              ~ ispvar.h

  > use the right capitalization for `QLogic'
  > ok jsing@ (sobrado@)

dev/pci

  ~ files.pci                             ~ isp_pci.c

  > use the right capitalization for `QLogic'
  > ok jsing@ (sobrado@)

dev/sbus

  ~ isp_sbus.c

  > use the right capitalization for `QLogic'
  > ok jsing@ (sobrado@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > add SMC SMCWUSBT-G2 (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ if_uath.c

  > Add support for SMC SMCWUSBT-G2.
  > Tested by Kaspo Lo <kaxpolox at yahoo.com> (jsg@)

  ~ if_upgt.c                             ~ if_upgtvar.h

  > Add shutdown hook which resets the device when called.  This solves
  > re-attach issues when rebooting with upgt attached. (mglocker@)

  ~ checkout.c                            ~ client.c
  ~ file.c                                ~ remote.h
  ~ server.c                              ~ update.c
  ~ util.c

  > Fixed export to be fully functional and compliant to GNU cvs in local and
  > remote setups.
  > OK xsa@ (tobias@)

  ~ cmd.c

  > Fixed cvs_findcmd I broke last time: cvs_findcmd is called during .cvsrc
  > parsing and must have a local cmdp variable.
  > > Spotted by Pierre Riteau. (tobias@)

ssh

  ~ sftp-server.c

  > Remove the fixed 100 handle limit in sftp-server and allocate as many
  > as we have available file descriptors. Patch from miklos AT szeredi.hu;
  > ok dtucker@ markus@ (djm@)

  ~ sftp-client.c

  > when a remote write error occurs during an upload, ensure that ACKs for all
  > issued requests are properly drained. patch from t8m AT centrum.cz (djm@)

sudo

  ~ CHANGES                               ~ Makefile.in
  ~ README.LDAP                           ~ config.h.in
  ~ configure                             ~ configure.in
  ~ ldap.c                                ~ parse.yacc
  ~ tgetpass.c                            ~ version.h
  ~ auth/kerb5.c

  > update to sudo 1.6.9p12 (millert@)

snmpd

  ~ README

  > sync (reyk@)

  - README

  > move README to the Attic; ask me directly if you need to know about
  > the TODOs and remaining issues. (reyk@)

  ~ snmpd.conf

  > update configuration example (reyk@)

  - snmpd.conf

  > move snmpd.conf to the etc/ directory.  it is not installed yet by the
  > build. (reyk@)

  ~ mib.h