ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jan 31 07:00:06 GMT 2008

audio/libcdaudio                        audio/xcdplayer
chinese/xcin                            comms/smstools
databases/py-sqlite2                    graphics/ffmpeg
mail                                    mail/libspf2
multimedia/xine-lib                     net/ktorrent
net/pktstat                             security/gnupg
sysutils/nut                            www/liferea
www/mod_layout                          www/mod_mp3
www/mod_random                          www/mod_text2html
www/webalizer                           x11/gnome

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

libcdaudio

  - patches/sup-powerpc                   ~ Makefile
  + patches/sup-no_optimization

  > - fix build on mips64.
  > - rename patch, because not only powerpc is using it now.
  > no bump, because !mips64 packages didn't change, and mips64 didn't package.
  > ok mbalmer@ (jasper@)

xcdplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-XCdplayer_ad
  ~ patches/patch-cdrom_callb_c           ~ patches/patch-logo_setup_c
  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - regen patches
  > - tweak DESCR (jasper@)

== chinese =========================================================== 02/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/chinese

xcin

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > fix build on mips64.
  > no bump, because !mips64 packages didn't change, and mips64 didn't package.
  > ok mbalmer@ (jasper@)

== comms ============================================================= 03/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

smstools

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_Makefile

  > fix build on mips64.
  > no bump, because !mips64 packages didn't change, and mips64 didn't package.
  > ok sthen@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/12 ==

py-sqlite2

  + patches/patch-setup_cfg

  > Update to py-sqlite-2.4.1 from Martynas. Fixes an issue other ports
  > (like gajim) were having.
  > ok martynas@, bernd@ (eric@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

ffmpeg

  - patches/patch-libavcodec_i386_dsputil_mmx_c
  - patches/patch-libavcodec_i386_mpegvideo_mmx_c
  ~ Makefile

  > no need to disable these SSE2 functions on i386 ater the recent
  > libpthread changes (jakemsr@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > +libspf2 (okan@)

libspf2

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-src_spfd_spfd_c
  + patches/patch-src_spfquery_spfquery_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_compile_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_dns_resolv_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_interpret_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_id2str_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_print_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_result_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_request_c
  + patches/patch-src_include_spf_internal_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_spf_record_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_spf_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_spf_server_h
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_spfquery_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_spftest_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_spfd_Makefile_in    + patches/patch-src_spftest_spftest_c
  + patches/patch-src_spf_example_spf_example_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_response_c
  + patches/patch-src_libspf2_spf_dns_rr_c

  > New import:
  >	import libspf2

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  - patches/patch-misc_xine-config_in
  - patches/patch-src_demuxers_asfheader_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-misc_libxine_pc_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_audio_out_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_demuxers_demux_asf_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_input_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_libfaad_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_libw32dll_wine_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_xine-engine_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_xine-engine_audio_out_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_xine-engine_xine_c

  > maintenence update to 1.1.10
  > SECURITY- fixx buffer overflow which allows a remote attacker to
  > execute arbitrary code or crash the client program via a crafted ASF
  > header
  > from brad, thanks (jakemsr@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

ktorrent

  ~ patches/patch-libktorrent_net_socket_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-libktorrent_util_fileops_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.2.5, add my patch to use statfs where statvfs isn't available
  > from brad, tested by me (sthen@)

pktstat

  ~ Makefile

  > - reset maintainer per his request, so I'm taking over maintainership.
  > (rui@)

== security ========================================================== 09/12 ==

gnupg

  ~ patches/patch-cipher_Makefile_in      ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-g10_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-keyserver_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in       ~ patches/patch-util_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-util_secmem_c

  > Update to gnupg-1.4.8. (GPLv3 now)
  > ok steven@ (bernd@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/12 ==

nut

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - patches/patch-clients_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-drivers_bcmxcp_c        - patches/patch-drivers_fentonups_c
  - patches/patch-drivers_fentonups_h     ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-clients_upsset_c
  ~ patches/patch-clients_upsstats_c      ~ patches/patch-common_common_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-include_common_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to nut ver. 2.2.1.
  > requested by and ok henning (mbalmer@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

liferea

  > - update liferea to 1.4.11 (bugfixes)
  > - add textproc/intltool to MODULES
  > from vicviq at gmail.com (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

mod_layout

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update to 3.4
  > - fix HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES
  > - regen patches
  > - run pkg/DESCR through fmt(1)
  > ok merdely@ (okan@)

mod_mp3

  - patches/patch-src_directives_h        - patches/patch-src_mod_mp3_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_pgsql_dispatch_h

  > - update to 0.40
  > - fix HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES
  > - fix WANTLIB in mysql
  > - regen patches
  > - make escaping more pgsql friendly
  > - fixes to pgsql upsteam - no longer alpha
  > - run pkg/DESCR through fmt(1)
  > - use httpd(8) modules.sample for @sample
  > feedback and ok merdely@ (okan@)

mod_random

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - fix HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES
  > - run pkg/DESCR through fmt(1) while here
  > ok merdely@ (okan@)

mod_text2html

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - fix HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES
  > - run pkg/DESCR through fmt(1) while here
  > ok merdely@ (okan@)

webalizer

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-dns_resolv_c
  ~ patches/patch-graphs_c                ~ patches/patch-linklist_c
  ~ patches/patch-output_c                ~ patches/patch-parser_c
  ~ patches/patch-preserve_c              ~ patches/patch-sample_conf
  ~ patches/patch-webalizer_c             + patches/patch-hashtab_c

  > Switch to webalizer xtended by Patrick Frei, which adds IPv6 support and
  > detailed http 404 error reports.  Webalizer author hinted me at this,
  > he does not intend to update. danh@ is ok with the maintainer change.
  > ok stehn, okan. (mbalmer@)

  ~ Makefile                              + pkg/MESSAGE

  > Add a MESSAGE file explaining that this is an extended version of the
  > webalizer and that webalizer.current files need to be deleted.
  > requested by brad. (mbalmer@)

  + ghex/distinfo                         + ghex/Makefile
  + ghex/patches/patch-Makefile_in        + ghex/pkg/DESCR
  + ghex/pkg/PLIST                        + ghex/pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	import ghex 2.20.1

  ~ Makefile