ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 13 07:00:07 BST 2008

devel/gmake                             devel/jdk
devel/py-twisted                        emulators
emulators/dosbox                        emulators/fedora
emulators/frodo                         emulators/generator
emulators/redhat                        emulators/stella
emulators/uae                           emulators/vba
emulators/zsnes                         games/freedroidrpg
games/zangband                          geo/gpstk
infrastructure/install                  infrastructure/plist
lang/gcc                                mail/alpine
mail/xfaces                             math
math/wingz                              net
net/bluetooth-tools                     net/etherape
net/ettercap                            net/gajim
net/gftp                                net/gmudix
net/gtk-gnutella                        net/kismet
net/pavuk                               net/scapy
net/spectrum-tools                      net/telepathy
net/xchat                               print/system-config-printer
security                                www/opera
x11/kde                                 x11/xfe

== devel ============================================================= 01/13 ==

gmake

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-doc_make_texi
  ~ patches/patch-make.1                  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to gmake 3.81
  > Bulk build tested by naddy@
  > ok okan@ (brad@)

jdk

  ~ 1.7/patches/patch-jdk_make_java_nio_Makefile
  + 1.7/patches/patch-jdk_make_java_nio_genCharsetProvider_sh
  + 1.7/patches/patch-jdk_make_java_nio_genExceptions_sh

  > Fix build with gmake-3.81. Corrections from OpenJDK repository:
  > http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/jdk7/jdk/rev/12b0d64c4953
  > No package bump since package didn't change. (kurt@)

py-twisted

  ~ conch/Makefile                        ~ conch/distinfo
  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  ~ core/pkg/PLIST                        ~ lore/Makefile
  ~ lore/distinfo                         ~ mail/Makefile
  ~ mail/distinfo                         ~ names/Makefile
  ~ names/distinfo                        ~ news/Makefile
  ~ news/distinfo                         ~ web/Makefile
  ~ web/distinfo                          ~ web2/Makefile
  ~ web2/distinfo                         ~ words/Makefile
  ~ words/distinfo

  > update to 8.1.0
  > tweaks and ok martynas@ (eric@)

== emulators ========================================================= 02/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

emulators

  ~ Makefile

  > we use fedora for a long time now, bye bye (sturm@)

dosbox

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

fedora

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ base/patches/patch-ldd
  ~ base/pkg/PLIST

  > No need to elf2olf static binaries anymore; ok sturm@ (maintainer) (miod@)

frodo

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

generator

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

redhat

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ base/patches/patch-ldd
  ~ base/pkg/PLIST

  > No need to elf2olf static binaries anymore; ok sturm@ (maintainer) (miod@)

  - Makefile                              - Makefile.inc
  - base/Makefile                         - base/distinfo
  - base/files/fix-ldd.pl                 - base/files/ld.so.conf
  - base/files/ldconfig                   - base/patches/patch-ldd
  - base/pkg/DESCR                        - base/pkg/PLIST
  - libc5/Makefile                        - libc5/distinfo
  - libc5/pkg/DESCR                       - libc5/pkg/PLIST
  - motif/Makefile                        - motif/distinfo
  - motif/pkg/DESCR                       - motif/pkg/PLIST

  > we use fedora for a long time now, bye bye (sturm@)

stella

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

uae

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

vba

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

zsnes

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 03/13 ==

freedroidrpg

  ~ Makefile

  > - NOT_FOR_ARCHS -> BROKEN
  > no change, but it makes more sense: when bored people grep for BROKEN
  > they have a chance to find this
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

zangband

  ~ Makefile

  > autotools pull in some macros shipped with gettext 0.17 that require
  > at least autoconf 2.54 (naddy@)

== geo =============================================================== 04/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

gpstk

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > unbreak bulk build. partially from sturm@
  > "looks good" naddy@ (ckuethe@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/13 ==

install

  ~ make-plist

  > Only annotate OpenBSD binaries with @bin.
  > ok espie@ (bernd@)

plist

  ~ arm

  > Update to the actual file I use for package snapshot builds for
  > the arm machines (armish and zaurus). If you need something else
  > that doesn't pull in a silly dependency, please mail me.
  > ok pvalchev (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/13 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.2/Makefile                          ~ 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_gcc
  ~ 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_host-openbsd_c
  ~ 4.2/pkg/PLIST-c++

  > - enable _cxa_atexit support
  > - implement pre-compiled header support using brk/sbrk. idea from drahn@
  > okay espie@ (kurt@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/13 ==

alpine

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-pico                        ~ pkg/PLIST-pilot
  + patches/patch-alpine_mailcmd_c        + patches/patch-pico_attach_c
  + patches/patch-pico_file_c             + patches/patch-pico_pico_h

  > - fix a crash when using tab-completion for selecting a save filename
  > (from alpine SVN)
  > - regen PLIST while here
  > reported to and fixed by upstream
  > issue spotted by Jonathan Thornburg <J.Thornburg at soton.ac dot uk>
  > (ajacoutot@)

xfaces

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAME after plist change
  > noticed by naddy@ (eric@)

== math ============================================================== 08/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

math

  ~ Makefile

  > get rid of this ancient critter in order to fully remove emulators/redhat
  > use openoffice if you need a spreadsheet (sturm@)

wingz

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/MESSAGE
  - pkg/PLIST

== net =============================================================== 09/13 ==

  > +spectrum-tools (sthen@)

bluetooth-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

etherape

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

ettercap

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

gajim

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

gftp

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

gmudix

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

gtk-gnutella

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

kismet

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

pavuk

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

scapy

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-scapy_py

  > Sync scapy with route(8) output now that we support priorities.
  > Initial report and testing from Tim Donahue <tdonahue at vonsystems
  > dot com> (and subsequent poke from sthen); thanks!
  > ok sthen@ (wcmaier@)

spectrum-tools

  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/DESCR-utils
  + pkg/PLIST-utils                       + pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-spectool_net_client_h

  > New import:
  >	import spectrum-tools:

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-inspector/Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

xchat

  ~ Makefile

  > sync wantlib, bump packages. (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 10/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

system-config-printer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-applet_py               ~ patches/patch-cupshelpers_py
  ~ patches/patch-manage-print-jobs_desktop_in
  ~ patches/patch-my-default-printer
  ~ patches/patch-my-default-printer_desktop_in
  ~ patches/patch-print-applet_desktop_in
  ~ patches/patch-pysmb_py                ~ patches/patch-system-config-printer
  ~ patches/patch-system-config-printer-applet
  ~ patches/patch-system-config-printer_desktop_in
  ~ patches/patch-system-config-printer_py

  > - remove X-Red-Hat category for .desktop files (from jasper@)
  > - make the manage printer job entry appear (from jasper@)
  > - fix path to system-config-printer in applet.py
  > - use SUBST_FILES
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 11/13 ==

security

  ~ Makefile

  > Hook it to the build, pointed by merdely@ (laurent@)

== www =============================================================== 12/13 ==

opera

  - files/opera.sh                        - patches/patch-install_sh

  > update to opera 9.50 (sturm@)

kde

  ~ arts3/Makefile
  + arts3/patches/patch-artsc_artsdsp_in

  > On 64-bit systems, artsdsp tries to access lib64, which is not available.
  > Also, ldpreload the proper shared objects.
  > Input and ok martynas, ok bernd (tobias@)

xfe

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST