ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jun 15 07:00:06 BST 2008

audio/ruby-id3lib                       cad/xcircuit
converters/ruby-json                    databases
databases/pgworksheet                   databases/ruby-activerecord
databases/ruby-bdb                      databases/ruby-ldap
databases/ruby-mysql                    databases/ruby-postgres
databases/ruby-sqlite3                  devel/eclipse
devel/p5-File-Next                      devel/ruby-abstract
devel/ruby-actionpack                   devel/ruby-activesupport
devel/ruby-color-tools                  devel/ruby-daemons
devel/ruby-debug                        devel/ruby-debug-base
devel/ruby-fastthread                   devel/ruby-flexmock
devel/ruby-gem_plugin                   devel/ruby-gems
devel/ruby-gettext                      devel/ruby-highline
devel/ruby-hoe                          devel/ruby-mocha
devel/ruby-ncurses                      devel/ruby-needle
devel/ruby-open4                        devel/ruby-parsetree
devel/ruby-rake                         devel/ruby-rcov
devel/ruby-rspec                        devel/ruby-ruby2ruby
devel/ruby-rubyforge                    devel/ruby-rubyinline
devel/ruby-transaction-simple           devel/ruby-tzinfo
devel/ruby-uuidtools                    devel/subversion
editors                                 editors/emacs22
games/londonlaw                         graphics/ruby-gd2
graphics/ruby-gdk-imlib                 graphics/ruby-gdk-pixbuf
graphics/ruby-gruff                     graphics/ruby-rmagick
lang/ruby                               mail/cyrus-imapd
mail/imapsync                           mail/ruby-actionmailer
mail/ruby-mailfactory                   mail/ruby-mime-types
mail/ruby-rmail                         misc/gnuwatch
multimedia/gstreamer-0.10               net
net/epic4                               net/net-snmp
net/ruby-net-scp                        net/ruby-net-sftp
net/ruby-net-ssh                        net/ruby-net-ssh-gateway
net/ruby-pcap                           net/ruby-rrdtool
net/ruby-xmpp4r                         net/sniffit
productivity/thinkingrock               security/ruby-ezcrypto
security/ruby-openid                    sysutils/ruby-capistrano
sysutils/ruby-facter                    sysutils/ruby-mongrel_cluster
sysutils/ruby-puppet                    sysutils/ruby-rails-app-installer
sysutils/ruby-vlad                      telephony/asterisk
textproc                                textproc/eruby
textproc/gonzui                         textproc/py-epydoc
textproc/ruby-builder                   textproc/ruby-erubis
textproc/ruby-fastercsv                 textproc/ruby-fastri
textproc/ruby-haml                      textproc/ruby-hpricot
textproc/ruby-hyperestraier             textproc/ruby-icalendar
textproc/ruby-markaby                   textproc/ruby-pdf-writer
textproc/ruby-redcloth                  textproc/ruby-rubigen
www/ruby-merb                           x11/ruby-dbus
x11/ruby-gtk                            x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/20 ==

ruby-id3lib

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change (landry@)

== cad =============================================================== 02/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

xcircuit

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS and bump: change tk84:tk->=8.4:x11/tk/8.4
  > to tk84:tk-8.4.*:x11/tk/8.4 to avoid a failure when Tk 8.5 is
  > installed (tk-8.5 satisfies tk->=8.4 but has no libtk84). (sthen@)

== converters ======================================================== 03/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

ruby-json

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change (landry@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/20 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > +pgworksheet (ajacoutot@)

pgworksheet

  >	Import pgworksheet-1.9

  ~ Makefile

  > - RCS tag (ajacoutot@)

ruby-activerecord

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-bdb

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-ldap

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-postgres

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/20 ==

eclipse

  ~ plugins/rdt/Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

p5-File-Next

  > update to 1.0.2, ok pyr (maintainer) (sthen@)

ruby-abstract

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-actionpack

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-activesupport

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-color-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-daemons

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-debug

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-debug-base

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-fastthread

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-flexmock

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-gem_plugin

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-gems

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-gettext

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-highline

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-hoe

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-mocha

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-ncurses

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-needle

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-open4

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-parsetree

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-rake

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-rcov

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-rspec

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-ruby2ruby

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-rubyforge

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-rubyinline

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-transaction-simple

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-tzinfo

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

ruby-uuidtools

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

subversion

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change.
  > Fix CATEGORIES in rdt eclipse plugin.
  > in subversion, only bump subpackages that use lang/ruby module. (landry@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/20 ==

editors

  ~ Makefile

  > add emacs22 (eric@)

emacs22

  + pkg/DESCR-el                          + pkg/DESCR-main
  + pkg/PLIST-el                          + pkg/PLIST-main

  > New import:
  >	GNU Emacs is a self-documenting, customizable, extensible real-time

== games ============================================================= 07/20 ==

londonlaw

  + patches/patch-londonlaw_server_Game_py
  + patches/patch-setup_py

  > - use zope.interface as required by new twisted (8.x)
  > - fix gui images path
  > tweaks and ok ajacoutot@ (eric@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/20 ==

ruby-gd2

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change, fix CATEGORIES. (landry@)

ruby-gdk-imlib

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change, fix CATEGORIES. (landry@)

ruby-gdk-pixbuf

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change, fix CATEGORIES. (landry@)

ruby-gruff

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change, fix CATEGORIES. (landry@)

ruby-rmagick

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change, fix CATEGORIES. (landry@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/20 ==

ruby

  ~ ruby.port.mk

  > Add lang/ruby to CATEGORIES. All ports using this module will be bumped.
  > tested in a bulk build and ok bernd@ (landry@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/20 ==

cyrus-imapd

  ~ Makefile

  > - drac FLAVOR should add to RUN_DEPENDS-main, not RUN_DEPENDS
  > ok landry@ (ajacoutot@)

imapsync

  > - bugfix update of imapsync to version 1.252
  > from Pierre-Emmanuel Andre (MAINTAINER) (ajacoutot@)

ruby-actionmailer

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-mailfactory

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-mime-types

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-rmail

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

== misc ============================================================== 11/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

gnuwatch

  - patches/patch-watch_c                 ~ Makefile

  > Now that we have strtof(), remove this hacky patch, the function was not
  > even used, and this could lead to conflicts.
  > 'joah' jasper@ (MAINTAINER) (landry@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 12/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile
  ~ plugins-good/patch-sys_oss_gstosshelper_c

== net =============================================================== 13/20 ==

  > Remove net/sniffit. The code isn't too pleasant, no privsep, hasn't
  > been touched in 8 years, upstream has disappeared, has a hardcoded
  > nic list missing almost everything modern, and doesn't build on
  > some arch.
  > "it won't make me cry" ajacoutot@ (sthen@)

epic4

  > epic4-2.10; Gleydson Soares (pvalchev@)

net-snmp

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-agent_mibgroup_hardware_memory_memory_netbsd_c

  > Avoid a divide-by-zero which kills Net-SNMP's snmpd running
  > on sparc64 when you snmpwalk against it.
  > From http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=119175114720453&w=2
  > ok rui (sthen@)

ruby-net-scp

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-net-sftp

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-net-ssh

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-net-ssh-gateway

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-pcap

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-rrdtool

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-xmpp4r

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

sniffit

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile.in             - patches/patch-configure
  - patches/patch-sn_data.h               - patches/patch-sn_resolv.c
  - patches/patch-sn_structs_h            - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove net/sniffit. The code isn't too pleasant, no privsep, hasn't
  > been touched in 8 years, upstream has disappeared, has a hardcoded
  > nic list missing almost everything modern, and doesn't build on
  > some arch.
  > "it won't make me cry" ajacoutot@ (sthen@)

== productivity ====================================================== 14/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

thinkingrock

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-bin_tr
  + patches/patch-etc_tr_conf

  > switch to SUBST_CMD
  > make this somewhat useable w/ jre 1.7.0 although there are still some
  > icon and font problems (sturm@)

== security ========================================================== 15/20 ==

ruby-ezcrypto

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-openid

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 16/20 ==

ruby-capistrano

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-facter

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-mongrel_cluster

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-puppet

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-rails-app-installer

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-vlad

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

== telephony ========================================================= 17/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  - patches/patch-channels_h323_ast_h323_cxx
  ~ patches/patch-contrib_scripts_safe_asterisk
  ~ patches/patch-main_asterisk_c         ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update Asterisk to 1.4.21, lots of quality-control fixes
  > ok ian (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 18/20 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > add py-epydoc (eric@)

eruby

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

gonzui

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

py-epydoc

  >	Epydoc is a tool for generating API documentation for Python modules,

ruby-builder

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-erubis

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-fastercsv

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-fastri

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-haml

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-hpricot

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-hyperestraier

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-icalendar

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-markaby

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-pdf-writer

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-redcloth

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-rubigen

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

== www =============================================================== 19/20 ==

ruby-merb

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ action-args/Makefile
  ~ activerecord/Makefile                 ~ assets/Makefile
  ~ builder/Makefile                      ~ cache/Makefile
  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ freezer/Makefile
  ~ gen/Makefile                          ~ haml/Makefile
  ~ helpers/Makefile                      ~ mailer/Makefile
  ~ merb/Makefile                         ~ more/Makefile
  ~ parts/Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change in www/ruby-merb subdir.
  > (landry@)

== x11 =============================================================== 20/20 ==

ruby-dbus

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

ruby-gtk

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs after lang/ruby module change. (landry@)

xfce4

  + xfce4.port.mk

  > Add a x11/xfce4 module, ideas largely borrowed from x11/gnome module.
  > This will greatly help when updating to the upcoming 4.6. Also shrinks a
  > lot
  > port Makefiles, which will be soon converted to use it.
  > This will also deprecate Makefile.inc.
  > feedback ajacoutot@ steven@, ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

  ~ xfce4-places/Makefile                 ~ xfce4-places/distinfo
  ~ xfce4-places/pkg/PLIST

  > update to xfce4-places 1.1.0, and convert to use x11/xfce4 module.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

  ~ ristretto/Makefile                    ~ ristretto/distinfo
  ~ ristretto/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to ristretto 0.0.20, and convert to use x11/xfce4 module.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

  ~ xfdesktop/Makefile
  + xfdesktop/patch-modules_menu_desktop-menu-dentry_c
  + xfdesktop/patch-modules_menu_desktop-menuspec_c

  > Backport two patches from upstream 4_4 branch which fixes two memleaks.
  > While here, convert to use x11/xfce4 module.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

  ~ xfce4.port.mk

  > Oops, no cookie for me. Doesn't impact already converted ports though.
  > (landry@)

  ~ exo/Makefile                          ~ gtk-xfce-engine/Makefile
  ~ libxfce4mcs/Makefile                  ~ libxfce4util/Makefile
  ~ libxfcegui4/Makefile