[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-06-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jun 19 07:00:01 BST 2008

sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/mg
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/pkg_add

== sys =============================================================== 01/03 ==

  ~ amdmsr.c                              ~ mainbus.c

  > Attach amdmsr(4) at mainbus in a way that it can be disabled in UKC or the
  > config file, only configure the driver when we have an AMD Geode LX
  > CPU and the graphics processor is available.
  > mainbus part by miod, ok miod, matthieu (mbalmer@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ amdmsr.h

  > Attach amdmsr(4) at mainbus in a way that it can be disabled in UKC or the
  > config file, only configure the driver when we have an AMD Geode LX
  > CPU and the graphics processor is available.
  > mainbus part by miod, ok miod, matthieu (mbalmer@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000. (brad@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 02/03 ==

mg

  ~ file.c

  > Don't free the buffer name until after you call adjustname.
  > Fixes a segfault that occurs when you write a file to an alternate name.
  > Introduced by yours truly in 20060406. how did it last this long? (kjell@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 03/03 ==

httpd

  ~ httpd.8                               ~ htdocs/manual/misc/perf-bsd44.html
  ~ htdocs/manual/mod/mod_ssl/ssl_faq.html

  > Remove references to httpd.conf-dist.
  > ok deraadt@ (brad@)

pkg_add

  ~ pkg_info

  > use path_parse to retrieve pkg_info anywhere (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackageLocator.pm

  > special-case parser so that /var/db/pkg becomes inst: during path_parse.
  > (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepository.pm

  > forgot: changed PackageLocator so that the new parse method is responsible
  > for breaking up the next part. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackageLocator.pm