ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 27 07:00:07 BST 2008

books                                   books/wndw
devel/nasm                              devel/xulrunner
net/telepathy                           sysutils/flyback
x11/gnome                               x11/qt4

== books ============================================================= 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/books

books

  ~ Makefile

  > +wndw (sthen@)

wndw

  + pkg/PLIST-es                          + pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/DESCR-es
  + pkg/DESCR-fr                          + pkg/DESCR-ar
  + pkg/PLIST-fr                          + pkg/PLIST-ar

  > New import:
  >	Wireless Networking in the Developing World is a free book about

== devel ============================================================= 02/05 ==

nasm

  ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile.in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.03.01
  > from Gallon Sylvestre - thanks!
  > ok merdely@ (okan@)

xulrunner

  ~ Makefile

  > bump -devel package too, since it depends on PKGNAME-main (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 03/05 ==

telepathy

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ telepathy-spec/Makefile

  > - fix the way CATEGORIES is propagated
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 04/05 ==

flyback

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-flyback_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + files/flyback.desktop

  > - add .desktop file ; from jasper@
  > - ignore broken symlink errors so we don't crash at startup
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-backup_backend_py

  > - make it use the GNU version of cp(1) because flyback needs the
  > "--link" option for its incremental backups handling
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libxklavier/Makefile

  > - make changing the keyboard layout work.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

qt4

  ~ Makefile