[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-04-30

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu May 1 07:00:01 BST 2008

sbin/route                              sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/macppc/macppc                  sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/mii                             sys/dev/pci
sys/netmpls                             usr.bin/cdio
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/sysmerge

== sbin ============================================================== 01/04 ==

route

  ~ show.c

  > Correct MPLS output of route -n show.
  > ok claudio@ (norby@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  ~ conf.c                                ~ consinit.c
  ~ machdep.c

  > fix serial console handling on amd64. currently only glass console ever
  > works, even if the boot loader is configured to use serial console.
  > after the changes jsing and i made, the initial probe of the serial port
  > was failing since the default base addres for the port is invalid. cos of
  > that the kernel would only ever consider the glass console for use. this
  > fixes it by reprobing the serial port if we get any config for it from the
  > boot loader.
  > advice on aesthetics from miod@
  > advice and ok from kettenis@ (dlg@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ cpu.c

  > Initialize randseed to 1. (kettenis@)

  ~ cpu.c

  > Fix typo in last commit. (kettenis@)

  ~ clock.c

  > Spacing. (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ comvar.h

  > fix serial console handling on amd64. currently only glass console ever
  > works, even if the boot loader is configured to use serial console.
  > after the changes jsing and i made, the initial probe of the serial port
  > was failing since the default base addres for the port is invalid. cos of
  > that the kernel would only ever consider the glass console for use. this
  > fixes it by reprobing the serial port if we get any config for it from the
  > boot loader.
  > advice on aesthetics from miod@
  > advice and ok from kettenis@ (dlg@)

dev/mii

  ~ miidevs

  > Add the id for the Marvell 88E3016 10/100 PHY (brad@)

  ~ miidevs.h

  > regen (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ envy.c

  > don't stop both play and record in envy_halt_input() ad envy_halt_output()
  > ok jakemsr@ (ratchov@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add E1000 PCI ids for another ICH9 variant, ICH10's and 82574L. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

netmpls

  ~ mpls.h                                ~ mpls_input.c

  > Drop all MPLS packets when MPLS is not enabled.
  > Discussed with claudio@ dlg@ laurent@
  > Remember to enable MPLS vith sysctl(8).
  > sysctl -w net.mpls.enable=1
  > ok claudio@ dlg@ laurent@ (norby@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

cdio

  ~ extern.h

  > add two missing prototypes. (fgsch@)

ssh

  ~ ssh-keyscan.c                         ~ ssh-keyscan.1

  > default to rsa (protocol 2) keys, instead of rsa1 keys; spotted by
  > larsnooden AT openoffice.org (djm@)

sysmerge

  ~ sysmerge.8                            ~ sysmerge.sh