ODC auto at squish.net
Fri May 2 07:00:06 BST 2008

audio/libcdio                           databases/evolution-data-server
infrastructure/build                    infrastructure/package
mail/evolution                          mail/fdm
telephony/asterisk-openbsd-moh          www/p5-Apache-Test
www/p5-libapreq                         x11/gnome
x11/mplayer

== audio ============================================================= 01/07 ==

libcdio

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/openbsd.c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-config_h_in
  + patches/patch-configure_ac            + patches/patch-include_cdio_device_h
  + patches/patch-lib_driver_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-lib_driver_cdio_private_h
  + patches/patch-lib_driver_device_c

  > o move to an OpenBSD driver, reorganized, cleaner and with more support
  > o re-add cdda-player
  > o install libcdio_cdda.pc
  > ajacoutot@ ok. (fgsch@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/07 ==

evolution-data-server

  > Unbreak one half of evolution by not installing the evolution-data-server
  > binary suid root.
  > This caused lots of problems with the calendar and other stuff because the
  > evolution-data-server didn't run correctly.
  > Well, evolution-data-server is currently broken because of the libsoup
  > major update. It needs an update to a more recent version. (bernd@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/07 ==

build

  ~ libtool

  > say it's experimental. avoid it for regular ports building for now...
  > (steven@)

package

  ~ gen-package-pages

  > 4.3 updates (pvalchev@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/07 ==

evolution

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak the second half of evolution by linking the plugins with an
  > additional -rpath. (With help from kurt@, thanks!)
  > This fixes the plugin loading and some weird issues with disabled buttons
  > and other stuff. (bernd@)

fdm

  > update to 1.5
  > from maintainer Nicholas Marriott (steven@)

== telephony ========================================================= 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk-openbsd-moh

  > update for 4.3; ok ian a while ago. (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

p5-Apache-Test

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Apache_TestConfig_pm
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-lib_Apache_TestConfigPerl_pm

  > Make it work with our mod_perl which has slightely different filenames
  > and locations.  All ports i've checked depending on this can now run
  > their regression tests. (simon@)

p5-libapreq

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable tests now p5-Apache-Test works - no regressions.
  > No bump as package content hasn't changed. (simon@)

  ~ applets2/Makefile

  > Fix broken MACHINE_ARCH conditional so the -battstat subpackage will be
  > build again. (bernd@)

mplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure