ODC auto at squish.net
Mon May 5 07:00:10 BST 2008

audio/sonata                            audio/speex
editors/ht                              infrastructure/mk
mail/gmime                              print/texlive
shells/bash                             textproc/icu4c
x11/gnome

== audio ============================================================= 01/08 ==

sonata

  > - bugfix update to sonata-1.5.1 (ajacoutot@)

speex

  - patches/patch-configure_ac
  - patches/patch-libspeex_stack_alloc_h
  - patches/patch-libspeex_testecho_c     ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update speex to 1.2beta3
  > - switch CONFIGURE_STYLE back to gnu, suggested by naddy.
  > tested in bulk build and ok naddy@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 02/08 ==

ht

  - patches/patch-io_htio_h               - patches/patch-io_posix_htsys_cc
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/MESSAGE

  > - update to 2.0.13
  > - install ht as hte to remove conflict with print/texlive/base
  > (note in pkg/MESSAGE)
  > - respect CFLAGS and X11BASE
  > - add OpenBSD target
  > based on patches from Paul Irofti and Genadijus Paleckis
  > feedback and ok merdely@ (okan@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/08 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > make the lock on distfile more useful. In case we got stuck in the
  > SIMPLE_LOCK for a while, this means something else is fetching
  > the same distfile, so first check whether our target actually exists
  > before we try to fetch it all over again. (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > use a trap to remove the tmp file, thus helping making sure it does not
  > stay around (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/08 ==

gmime

  > - update gmime to 2.2.19
  > - better license marker
  > - tweak WANTLIB (jasper@)

== print ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

texlive

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ base/pkg/PLIST

  > ht conflict now only exists for older ht ports.
  > feedback and ok merdely@ (okan@)

== shells ============================================================ 06/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

bash

  > update through patch #39 (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 07/08 ==

icu4c

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-source_common_unicode_rbbi_h

  > make the setBreakType function public. the diff has been extracted
  > from openoffice's diff, so we can switch to our icu4c;
  > tested by simon@, jasper@; ok jasper@ (robert@)

  ~ vfs2/Makefile
  ~ vfs2/patches/patch-modules_sftp-method_c
  + vfs2/files/krb5-config
  + vfs2/patches/patch-imported_neon_ne_compress_c
  + vfs2/patches/patch-imported_neon_ne_defs_h
  + vfs2/patches/patch-imported_neon_ne_request_c
  + vfs2/patches/patch-libgnomevfs_xdgmime_c
  + vfs2/patches/patch-libgnomevfs_xdgmimecache_h
  + vfs2/patches/patch-modules_http-neon-method_c