[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-05-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue May 6 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/sets                            gnu/usr.bin/perl
lib/libc                                libexec/ld.so
share/man                               sys/arch/arm/include
sys/dev/ata                             sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/sys
sys/uvm                                 usr.sbin/ndp
usr.sbin/ospfd                          usr.sbin/relayd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.landisk
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/07 ==

usr.bin/perl

  ~ ext/util/make_ext

  > enforce make -j1 in SDBM_File, there is a nasty race that's hard to fix.
  > okay millert@ (espie@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  ~ stdio/vfprintf.c

  > add missing header for getpagesize
  > ok espie@ (chl@)

== libexec =========================================================== 04/07 ==

ld.so

  ~ dlfcn.c                               ~ library.c
  ~ library_mquery.c                      ~ loader.c
  ~ resolve.c                             ~ resolve.h

  > Constantly fill in the program header pointer and count in elf_object_t
  > for all objects which simplifies phdr usage in a few places.
  > "go for it" drahn@ (kurt@)

== share ============================================================= 05/07 ==

  ~ man4/nmea.4

  > Document signal sensor. (mbalmer@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/07 ==

arch/arm/include

  ~ bus.h

  > We will never use __BUS_SPACE_HAS_STREAM_METHODS so remove all the code
  > behind it. OK miod@, drahn@ (claudio@)

dev/ata

  ~ atascsi.c

  > Don't set the adaptor template link's flags and quirks when trying to
  > set the flags and quirks for a device. Should fix weird issues where
  > the device after an ATAPI device gets marked as ATAPI.  First reported
  > on misc@ by Daniel Wade, who also provided some useful testing.
  > ok dlg@ (krw@)

dev/pci

  ~ pucdata.c

  > dell drac 3 and 4 virtual uarts are pucs running very fast. (dlg@)

  ~ if_nxe.c

  > Correct defines for NXE_DB_PEGID_RX|TX. OK dlg@ (claudio@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > Another msm.
  > Reported on misc@ by Denis Doroshenko <denis.doroshenko at gmail.com> (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ umsm.c

  > Make umsm only claim a single interface so it doesn't match
  > on umass interfaces, and add Huawei E220.
  > From rivo nurges <rix at estpak.ee>.
  > And add another device while here. (jsg@)

kern

  ~ tty_nmea.c

  > Make nmea(4) behave like the other timedelta sensors and provide a
  > signal sensor that reflects the status of the receiver.
  > tested by and ok ckuethe (mbalmer@)

net

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pfvar.h

  > remove a useless refcnt in pf_state_key.
  > when it is in fact only used to delete the state key when the number of
  > attached states (in a tailq) drops to zero, we can as well test for the
  > queue beeing empty.
  > this is a leftover from some early version that did things differently.
  > ok ryan (henning@)

  ~ route.c

  > in rt_gettable, we unfortunately have to check for rt_tables[id] != NULL
  > before returning rt_tables[id][af2rtafidx[af]. when you created tables
  > and left a hole (0 and 2 exist, 1 does not) it is possible to hit that
  > case. issue found & ok claudio (henning@)

  ~ ethertypes.h

  > add lldp type (dlg@)

sys

  ~ proc.h

  > retire ltsleep(); The only refrence left too it is in an
  > ifdef netbsd block in drm code, but oga@ says he'll remove
  > it soon...
  > OK art@, oga@; (thib@)

uvm

  ~ uvm.h

  > retire ltsleep(); The only refrence left too it is in an
  > ifdef netbsd block in drm code, but oga@ says he'll remove
  > it soon...
  > OK art@, oga@; (thib@)

ndp

  ~ ndp.c

  > don't install a /128 bit net route for 'proxy' ndp entries
  > and show them with ndp -a, too. from KAME rev 1.121; ok henning (markus@)

ospfd

  ~ kroute.c

  > Use rtm_hdrlen instead of the static header length. OK norby@ (claudio@)

relayd

  ~ relay.c

  > Put relay sockets in non blocking mode too. This got forgotten along the
  > way and didn't show since our read buffers are small.
  > ``put it in'' reyk@ (pyr@)

  ~ snmp.c