ODC auto at squish.net
Sun May 18 07:00:07 BST 2008

audio/libvorbis                         databases/p5-Catalyst-Model-DBIDM
devel                                   devel/p5-Time-Duration-Parse
emulators/gns3                          geo/openbsd-developers
graphics/jasper                         infrastructure/mk
multimedia                              multimedia/dvdstyler
multimedia/mpgtx                        net/darkstat
print                                   print/gtklp
productivity/calcurse                   textproc/p5-Catalyst-View-XSLT
textproc/p5-XML-RSS-LibXML              www/p5-Catalyst-Devel
www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-ConfigLoader     www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-I18N
www/p5-HTML-TreeBuilder-XPath           www/p5-HTTP-Body
www/p5-Weather-Com                      x11
x11/gnome                               x11/wxSVG

== audio ============================================================= 01/14 ==

libvorbis

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_codebook_c
  + patches/patch-lib_res0_c

  > SECURITY fixes from Xiph SVN:
  > * add code to prevent heap attacks by exploiting dim=bignum and
  > partition_codewords = partion_values
  > * correctly handle the nonsensical codebook.dim==0 case
  > * dd checks/rejection for absurdly huge codebooks
  > CVE-2008-1419, CVE-2008-1420, CVE-2008-1423 (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/14 ==

p5-Catalyst-Model-DBIDM

  > update to version 0.03 and enable pod tests (simon@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/14 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Time-Duration-Parse (simon@)

p5-Time-Duration-Parse

  >	import p5-Time-Duration-Parse

== emulators ========================================================= 04/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

gns3

  > update to 0.5
  > from maintainer Jonathan Armani, with feedback from wcmaier. (steven@)

== geo =============================================================== 05/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD

  > update my coordinates (steven@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/14 ==

jasper

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_libjasper_jp2_jp2_cod_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_libjasper_jp2_jp2_dec_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_dec_c
  + patches/patch-src_appl_jasper_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_cm_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_icc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_image_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_malloc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_seq_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_stream_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_base_jas_string_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_bmp_bmp_dec_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_include_jasper_jas_malloc_h
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jp2_jp2_enc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_cs_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_enc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_mqdec_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_mqenc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_qmfb_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_t1enc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_t2cod_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_t2dec_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_t2enc_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_tagtree_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_jpc_jpc_util_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_mif_mif_cod_c
  + patches/patch-src_libjasper_pnm_pnm_enc_c

  > tidy up a few warnings.
  > with help from naddy@ (espie@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 07/14 ==

mk

  ~ pkgpath.mk

  > no reason for fetch-all not to be a recursive target (espie@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

multimedia

  ~ Makefile

  > - add dvdstyler and mpgtx (jasper@)

dvdstyler

  + patches/patch-src_Utils_cpp           + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import dvdstyler 1.6.2

mpgtx

  + patches/patch-configure

  > New import:
  >	import mpgtx 1.3.1

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > better DESCR, this one actually says what the application does :)
  > (not bumping PKGNAME as it's not hooked to the builds yet, and it's only in
  > for a couple of minutes). (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 09/14 ==

darkstat

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-graph_db_c
  + patches/patch-hosts_db_c

  > add the interface name to the title and report header. this is quite
  > useful when you're running darkstat on a box with 3 network feeds...
  > (ckuethe@)

== print ============================================================= 10/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

print

  ~ Makefile

  > +gtklp (ajacoutot@)

gtklp

  + patches/patch-Makefile_fallback       + patches/patch-include_defaults_h

  > New import:
  >	Import gtklp-1.2.6

== productivity ====================================================== 11/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

calcurse

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to calcurse-2.1
  > from MAINTAINER and developer Frederic Culot <frederic at culot dot org>
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure

  > - I never intended to remove patch-configure in previous commit but to
  > modify it (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 12/14 ==

p5-Catalyst-View-XSLT

  > maintenance update to version 0.04 (simon@)

p5-XML-RSS-LibXML

  - patches/patch-lib_XML_RSS_LibXML_pm   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update to version 0.3002 (simon@)

== www =============================================================== 13/14 ==

p5-Catalyst-Devel

  > update to version 1.06 (simon@)

p5-Catalyst-Plugin-ConfigLoader

  > maintenance update to version 0.19 (simon@)

p5-Catalyst-Plugin-I18N

  > update to version 0.07 and set BUILD_DEPENDS=${RUN_DEPENDS} since
  > upstream switched to Module::Install (simon@)

p5-HTML-TreeBuilder-XPath

  > maintenance update to version 0.09 (simon@)

p5-HTTP-Body

  ~ Makefile

  > Add p5-libwww to RUN_DEPENDS and p5-YAML to REGRESS_DEPENDS.
  > This hasn't been noticed by anyone since the only port that depends on
  > p5-HTTP-Body covers the missing links. (simon@)

p5-Weather-Com

  > maintenance update to version 0.5.3 (simon@)

== x11 =============================================================== 14/14 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > - add wxSVG (jasper@)

gnome

  + deskbar-applet/distinfo               + deskbar-applet/Makefile
  + deskbar-applet/pkg/DESCR              + deskbar-applet/pkg/PLIST
  + deskbar-applet/patches/patch-deskbar_handlers_Makefile_in
  + deskbar-applet/patches/patch-deskbar_deskbar-applet_py

  > New import:
  >	import deskbar-applet 2.20.3

  ~ Makefile

  > - add deskbar-applet (jasper@)

wxSVG

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches/patch-Makefile_am