[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-05-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon May 19 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/sets                            share/man
sys/arch/sgi/localbus                   sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/dev/usb                             sys/net
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/ndp
usr.sbin/rarpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man4/ddb.4                            ~ man4/random.4

  > some missing articles; from Pierre Riteau (jmc@)

  ~ man5/port-modules.5

  > typo, found by markus.lude at gmx.de (steven@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/sgi/localbus

  ~ com_lbus.c

  > Unbreak glass console on OpenBSD/sgi - if we're supposed to be using the
  > glass console set comconsaddr to zero so we don't switch to serial when
  > com* attach.
  > spotted by jasper@, ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ machdep.c

  > Unbreak glass console on OpenBSD/sgi - if we're supposed to be using the
  > glass console set comconsaddr to zero so we don't switch to serial when
  > com* attach.
  > spotted by jasper@, ok miod@ (jsing@)

dev/usb

  ~ uvideo.c

  > There is no need to pass uvideo_vs_open() usb_attach_arg. (mglocker@)

  ~ uvideo.c

  > Move the code which starts the video stream to the right place;
  > The video stream gets started/stopped when userland open/closes
  > /dev/video*.  The debug file gets written to /tmp/uvideo.mjpeg now.
  > (mglocker@)

  ~ umass.c

  > avoid leaking pipes by not zeroing the pipe after aborting it, so
  > umass_disco() have a chance to free'em later.
  > from nathanw at netbsd. miod@ ok. (fgsch@)

net

  ~ if_pfsync.c                           ~ pf.c
  ~ pf_if.c                               ~ pf_ioctl.c
  ~ pfvar.h

  > KNF (mcbride@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ sftp-server.c

  > comment extension announcement (djm@)

ndp

  ~ ndp.8

  > another ndp(8) tweak: its description still talks about "flags"
  > rather than "flag", so kill the .Ar macro to have it read correctly.
  > change suggested by jmc at .
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

rarpd

  ~ rarpd.8