ODC auto at squish.net
Tue May 20 07:00:06 BST 2008

audio                                   audio/audacious
audio/audacious-plugins                 audio/p5-gnupod
databases/pgfouine                      databases/py-sqlalchemy
devel/cil                               devel/libnotify
devel/libwnck                           devel/pango
editors/openoffice                      net/cadaver
net/transmission                        print/epdfview
sysutils/conky                          x11/gtk+2
x11/wmtheme                             x11/xfce4
x11/xpad

== audio ============================================================= 01/08 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-gnupod (okan@)

audacious

  ~ Makefile

  > update after cairo. (fgsch@)

audacious-plugins

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > add cd audio support and fix dependencies.
  > bump package. (fgsch@)

  ~ Makefile

  > grr, bump arts package as well. (fgsch@)

p5-gnupod

  + patches/patch-tools_gnupod_install_pl
  + patches/patch-tools_getINC_pl

  > New import:
  >	import p5-gnupod

== databases ========================================================= 02/08 ==

pgfouine

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix RCS tag
  > - add a second MASTER_SITES
  > from MAINTAINER Pierre-Emmanuel Andre <pea at raveland dot org>, thanks!
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-sqlalchemy

  > Update to 0.4.6.
  > Requested by and ok fgsch@ (wcmaier@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/08 ==

cil

  ~ Makefile

  > Build on powerpc and not just macppc now that we have socppc.
  > from brad@ (bernd@)

libnotify

  ~ Makefile

  > sync with cairo update. jasper@ ok. (fgsch@)

libwnck

  ~ Makefile

  > sync with cairo update. jasper@ ok. (fgsch@)

pango

  ~ Makefile

  > sync with cairo update. jasper@ ok. (fgsch@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/08 ==

openoffice

  ~ Makefile

  > fix LIB_DEPENDS and WANTLIB; noticed by Alexey Suslikov
  > <alexey.suslikov at gmail.com> (robert@)

== net =============================================================== 05/08 ==

cadaver

  ~ Makefile

  > - use expat instead of libxml and fix WANTLIB accordingly
  > - update license marker
  > - bump PKGNAME
  > from brad@ (jasper@)

transmission

  ~ Makefile

  > sync with cairo update. jasper@ ok. (fgsch@)

== print ============================================================= 06/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

epdfview

  ~ Makefile

  > sync with cairo update. jasper@ ok. (fgsch@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/08 ==

conky

  ~ Makefile

  > Adjust comment regarding ONLY_FOR_ARCHS.
  > from brad@ (bernd@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

gtk+2

  ~ Makefile

  > sync with cairo update. jasper@ ok. (fgsch@)

wmtheme

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > avoid compressed manpages and bump
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

xfce4

  ~ xfce4-dict/Makefile                   ~ xfce4-dict/distinfo
  ~ xfce4-dict/pkg/DESCR                  ~ xfce4-dict/pkg/PLIST
  + xfce4-dict/patches/patch-lib_common_c

  > Update to xfce4-dict 0.4.0, it's now a standalone application.
  > Add desktop and icon-cache goos.
  > Add a patch from fgsch@ to fix a crash, already commited in upstream svn.
  > With help and ok fgsch@ (landry@)

xpad