ODC auto at squish.net
Wed May 21 07:00:07 BST 2008

graphics/libwmf                         infrastructure/db
mail/alpine                             mail/imap-uw
security/stunnel                        textproc/asciidoc
www/php5                                x11/gnome
x11/gtk+2

== graphics ========================================================== 01/07 ==

libwmf

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_player_c

  > - use expat instead of libxml and adjust WANTLIB accordingly
  > - add license marker
  > - set CONFIGURE_STYLE to gnu
  > - regen patch while here
  > from brad@ (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/07 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > add _unbound user/group for net/unbound (jakob@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/07 ==

alpine

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-alpine_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-pico_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-pith_pine_hlp

  > - update to alpine-1.10, pico-5.01
  > from Daniel Dickman <didickman at gmail dot com>, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

imap-uw

  ~ patches/patch-src_mlock_mlock_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_env_unix.c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > - update to version 2007a1
  > from Daniel Dickman <didickman at gmail dot com>, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 04/07 ==

stunnel

  > Update to stunnel v4.24, which fixes a security issue in the OCSP
  > functionality.  The bug allows a revoked certificate to successfully
  > authenticate.  Any installations with OCSP enabled should be upgraded ASAP.
  > Other users are not affected. (jakob@)

== textproc ========================================================== 05/07 ==

asciidoc

  > update to version 8.2.6; from Emilien Gaspar <gapz at sceen.net> (robert@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

php5

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ distinfo
  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/patches/patch-main_SAPI_c
  ~ extensions/Makefile

  > update to php-5.2.6; from Brad Walker <me at bradmwalker.com> (robert@)

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ panel/pkg/PLIST
  + panel/patches/patch-gnome-panel_panel-logout_c

  > - don't display the "Switch User" button, this needs
  > fast-user-switch-applet.
  > this applet will only work if we run with securelevel -1 (and start another
  > X server). as found out by ajacoutot@ and confirmed by matthieu@
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

gtk+2

  ~ Makefile