[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-05-24

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun May 25 07:00:01 BST 2008

lib/libc                                libexec/identd
share/man                               sys/arch/socppc/dev
sys/arch/socppc/socppc                  sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/mii
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/netinet                             sys/netinet6
sys/scsi                                sys/sys
usr.bin/ftp                             usr.bin/ypcat
usr.bin/ypmatch                         usr.bin/ypwhich
usr.sbin/popa3d                         usr.sbin/yppoll

== lib =============================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ yp/ypclnt.3

  > typo. (sobrado@)

== libexec =========================================================== 02/06 ==

identd

  ~ identd.8                              ~ identd.c

  > IPv6 support for standalone mode with assistance from millert@ and deraadt@
  > Tested by brad@ and sobrado@
  > ok deraadt@ (brad@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/piixpm.4

  > Use the name IXP200. (brad@)

  ~ man4/auixp.4

  > IXP-200 -> IXP200 (brad@)

arch/socppc/dev

  ~ if_tsec.c

  > Configure the media when brining up an interface. (kettenis@)

  ~ if_tsec.c

  > Use MAC address passed by the firmware. (kettenis@)

  ~ if_tsec.c

  > Increase the number of segments in a dma map to make sure a packet fits.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ if_tsec.c

  > Strip off Ethernet CRC; makes dhclient shut up. (kettenis@)

arch/socppc/socppc

  ~ machdep.c

  > Use MAC address passed by the firmware. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ sab.c

  > Match serial devices on PRIMEPOWER 650. (kettenis@)

  ~ pyro.c

  > iLet's see if this also works for Oberon (the PCIe bridge found on the
  > SPARC Enterprise M4000/M5000/M8000/M9000). (kettenis@)

  ~ com_ebus.c

  > Attach to "FJSV,su", which is the name used for serial ports on the SPARC
  > Enterprise M4000/M5000/M8000/M9000. (kettenis@)

  ~ psycho.c

  > Add Psycho variants found on the SPARC Enterprise M4000/M5000/M8000/M9000.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ psycho.c                              ~ psychovar.h

  > Found some documentation that suggests that CMU-CH doesn't have an IOMMU
  > and
  > streaming cache, so don't try to initialize it. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ psl.h

  > Add VER.impl values for Fujitsu CPUs. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ cpu.c

  > Treat SPARC64-VI and SPARC64-VII similar to SPARC64-V, and move the
  > UltraSPARC-III fixup code into bootstrap() too. (kettenis@)

dev

  ~ video.c                               ~ video_if.h
  ~ videovar.h

  > - Enable userland to read(2) video stream from /dev/video.
  > - Prepare for mmap(2). (mglocker@)

dev/mii

  ~ rgephy.c

  > Store the model and revision information in the appropriate softc
  > fields that already exist and reference those fields when necessary
  > instead of reading the registers everytime.
  > ok kettenis@ (brad@)

  > Add more specific PCI ids for Schneider & Koch (SysKonnect) SK-9821/SK-9843
  > OEM adapters from Fujitsu. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ if_sk.c

  > Also recognize the Schneider & Koch SK-9821/SK-9843 adapters from
  > Fujitsu. (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add Fujitsu PW008GE4 (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > And another Fujitsu Gigabit Etherenet card that is a bge(4) in disguise.
  > (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > There should be spaces between "product" and the vendor name. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Tweak some of the existing ATI IXP entries for more consistent
  > naming and add some missing IXP300 entries. (brad@)

  ~ piixpm.c

  > Sync the ATI IXP200 PCI id. (brad@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > USB LCD+keyboard panel (ckuethe@)

  > regenerate (ckuethe@)

  ~ uvideo.c                              ~ uvideo.h

  > - Enable userland to read(2) video stream from /dev/video.
  > - Prepare for mmap(2). (mglocker@)

  ~ usb_quirks.c

  > Add a quirk to prevent this LCD device from attaching as a HID. This is a
  > not somewhere we want to go in the long term - adding a quirk for every
  > device out there that does something a little funky. It would be better if
  > devices that claimed they are HIDs actually acted like it. Failing that,
  > passing usb commands though uhid would be nice. (ckuethe@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_usrreq.c                          ~ tcp_var.h
  ~ udp_usrreq.c                          ~ udp_var.h

  > Remove {tcp/udp}6_usrreq(); Since the normal ones now
  > take a proc argument, theres no need for these, since
  > they are just wrappers.
  > OK claudio@ (thib@)

netinet6

  ~ in6_proto.c

  > Remove {tcp/udp}6_usrreq(); Since the normal ones now
  > take a proc argument, theres no need for these, since
  > they are just wrappers.
  > OK claudio@ (thib@)

scsi

  ~ sd.c

  > SDEV_UMASS devices skip the mode page dance to set blksize. So initialize
  > blksize to 0 to avoid confusing garbage values with useful info.
  > Noticed by jolan at . (krw@)

sys

  ~ conf.h

  > - Enable userland to read(2) video stream from /dev/video.
  > - Prepare for mmap(2). (mglocker@)

ftp

  ~ ftp.c

  > Enclose an informational message in a verbose check.
  > From Alexander Hall <alexander at beard.se>
  > ok henning@, ``I suppose so'' deraadt@ (pyr@)

ypcat

  ~ ypcat.1

  > typo. (sobrado@)

ypmatch

  ~ ypmatch.1

  > typo. (sobrado@)

ypwhich

  ~ ypwhich.1

  > typo. (sobrado@)

popa3d

  ~ standalone.c

  > Move the setting of the POLLIN flag to the bottom of the for loop
  > to ensure that the flag is only set when there is a valid fd.
  > Found by deraadt@
  > ok deraadt@ millert@ (brad@)

yppoll

  ~ yppoll.8