[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-05-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon May 26 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/socppc                          etc/Makefile
etc/etc.sgi/sysctl.conf                 sbin/route
sys/arch/alpha/conf                     sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/macppc/stand                   sys/arch/socppc/conf
sys/arch/socppc/dev                     sys/arch/socppc/include
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/sys
usr.bin/aucat                           usr.bin/rdistd
usr.sbin/dhcpd                          usr.sbin/hotplugd
usr.sbin/httpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

socppc

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > We don't have any bootblocks to install. (kettenis@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/06 ==

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > improve indentation.
  > ok jsing@ (sobrado@)

etc.sgi/sysctl.conf

  ~ etc.sgi/sysctl.conf

  > Fix whitespace and comment. (jsing@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

route

  ~ show.c

  > do not need sys/protosw.h (deraadt@)

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Move cmpci(4) and eso(4) out of the untested section.
  > ok jakemsr@ (brad@)

arch/amd64/amd64

  ~ autoconf.c

  > Nuke a couple of unused variables (booted_device, booted_partition).
  > ok weingart@ deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/macppc/stand

  ~ Locore.c                              ~ alloc.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ netif_of.c
  ~ ofdev.c

  > Don't forget to actually return a value in ttyname(), and fix a bunch of
  > warnings while there. (miod@)

arch/socppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.socppc

  > Specify the PHY to be used in the kernel config instead of hardcoding it
  > int tsec(4). (kettenis@)

arch/socppc/dev

  ~ ipic.c

  > Fix typo; makes TSEC2 actually get Rx interrupts. (kettenis@)

  ~ if_tsec.c

  > Default to full-duplex MII mode such that a directly connected integrated
  > switch has a chance to work.  Don't call into the mii layer if no PHYs were
  > attached.  Makes the integrated switch on the Thecus N1200 visible to the
  > CPU. (kettenis@)

  ~ if_tsec.c                             ~ obio.c

  > Specify the PHY to be used in the kernel config instead of hardcoding it
  > int tsec(4). (kettenis@)

arch/socppc/include

  ~ autoconf.h

  > Specify the PHY to be used in the kernel config instead of hardcoding it
  > int tsec(4). (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Enable emu(4).
  > ok jakemsr@ (brad@)

dev

  ~ video.c                               ~ video_if.h
  ~ videovar.h

  > Spacing.  Comments.  strncpy() -> strlcpy(). (mglocker@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpi.c

  > tweak the SPI port configuration if we figure out that it is not quite
  > right, in particular the adapters scsi id on the bus.
  > requested by kettenis@ who is having trouble with the scsi controller on
  > the primepower 250. (dlg@)

  ~ ac97.c                                ~ ac97.h

  > add a function to get default parameters for ac97 codecs.  all ac97
  > codecs support 16-bit stereo slinear_le @ 48kHz.
  > ok ratchov@ (jakemsr@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_sf_pci.c

  > Remove redundant enabling of bus master which pci_mapreg_map() deals
  > with.
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  ~ bktr/bktr_os.c

  > Remove redundant enabling of memory space and bus master which
  > pci_mapreg_map() deals with.
  > ok jakemsr@ (brad@)

  ~ mpi_pci.c

  > tweak the SPI port configuration if we figure out that it is not quite
  > right, in particular the adapters scsi id on the bus.
  > requested by kettenis@ who is having trouble with the scsi controller on
  > the primepower 250. (dlg@)

  ~ auich.c                               ~ auixp.c
  ~ auvia.c

  > use ac97 default parameters for auich(4), auixp(4) and auvia(4).
  > they may have codecs which only handle 48kHz sampling rates.
  > ok ratchov@ (jakemsr@)

dev/usb

  ~ uvideo.c

  > Spacing.  Comments.  strncpy() -> strlcpy(). (mglocker@)

  ~ ehci.c

  > Don't define EHCI_DEBUG when USB_DEBUG is defined.	This to be consistent
  > with other USB host controller interfaces.
  > From Karl Sjodahl <dunceor at gmail.com>; ok jsg (mbalmer@)

sys

  ~ protosw.h

  > need to declare struct proct before using a pointer to it; ok kettenis thib
  > (deraadt@)

aucat

  ~ abuf.c                                ~ abuf.h
  ~ aproc.c

  > give argument to LIST_END(), don't use variable lenght arrays as last
  > field of structures.
  > from deraadt@ (ratchov@)

rdistd

  ~ server.c

  > Fix breakage introduced in rev 1.8 wrt rdisting symlinks.  Push the
  > mkstemp() down into recvfile() and use mktemp() for recvlink().
  > OK okan@ (millert@)

dhcpd

  ~ dhcpd.c

  > Don't error out if dhcpd-sync does not exist in /etc/services and no
  > sync options were specified.  OK deraadt@ (millert@)

hotplugd

  ~ hotplugd.c

  > - chat to syslog if the script file can't be read or executed.
  > ok otto@ (jasper@)

httpd

  ~ src/ap/ap_base64.c                    ~ src/ap/ap_snprintf.c
  ~ src/modules/experimental/mod_auth_digest.c
  ~ src/modules/proxy/proxy_ftp.c         ~ src/modules/standard/mod_auth.c
  ~ src/modules/standard/mod_auth_db.c    ~ src/modules/standard/mod_auth_dbm.c
  ~ src/modules/standard/mod_autoindex.c
  ~ src/modules/standard/mod_digest.c
  ~ src/modules/standard/mod_mime_magic.c
  ~ src/modules/standard/mod_unique_id.c