[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-05-27

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed May 28 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/notes                           distrib/sets
gnu/lib/libiberty                       gnu/lib/libstdc++
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
share/zoneinfo                          sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/netbt                               sys/netnatm
sys/nfs                                 sys/scsi
usr.sbin/httpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ amd64/hardware                        ~ i386/hardware

  > +ZyXEL G-202 (jmc@)

sets

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/comp/md.vax

  > sync (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/06 ==

lib/libiberty

  ~ move-if-change                        ~ install-sh
  ~ config.guess                          ~ config.sub
  ~ include/COPYING                       ~ include/xregex2.h
  ~ include/xregex.h                      ~ include/ternary.h
  ~ include/symcat.h                      ~ include/splay-tree.h
  ~ include/sort.h                        ~ include/safe-ctype.h
  ~ include/partition.h                   ~ include/obstack.h
  ~ include/objalloc.h                    ~ include/md5.h
  ~ include/libiberty.h                   ~ include/hashtab.h
  ~ include/getopt.h                      ~ include/fnmatch.h
  ~ include/floatformat.h                 ~ include/fibheap.h
  ~ include/dyn-string.h                  ~ include/demangle.h
  ~ include/ansidecl.h                    ~ include/ChangeLog
  ~ src/_doprnt.c                         ~ src/alloca.c
  ~ src/argv.c                            ~ src/asprintf.c
  ~ src/atexit.c                          ~ src/basename.c
  ~ src/bcmp.c                            ~ src/bcopy.c
  ~ src/bsearch.c                         ~ src/bzero.c
  ~ src/calloc.c                          ~ src/choose-temp.c
  ~ src/clock.c                           ~ src/concat.c
  ~ src/copysign.c                        ~ src/cp-demangle.c
  ~ src/cplus-dem.c                       ~ src/dyn-string.c
  ~ src/fdmatch.c                         ~ src/ffs.c
  ~ src/fibheap.c                         ~ src/floatformat.c
  ~ src/fnmatch.c                         ~ src/getcwd.c
  ~ src/getopt.c                          ~ src/getopt1.c
  ~ src/getpagesize.c                     ~ src/getpwd.c
  ~ src/getruntime.c                      ~ src/hashtab.c
  ~ src/hex.c                             ~ src/index.c
  ~ src/insque.c                          ~ src/lbasename.c
  ~ src/lrealpath.c                       ~ src/make-relative-prefix.c
  ~ src/make-temp-file.c                  ~ src/md5.c
  ~ src/memchr.c                          ~ src/memcmp.c
  ~ src/memcpy.c                          ~ src/memmove.c
  ~ src/mempcpy.c                         ~ src/memset.c
  ~ src/mkstemps.c                        ~ src/msdos.c
  ~ src/objalloc.c                        ~ src/obstack.c
  ~ src/partition.c                       ~ src/pex-djgpp.c
  ~ src/pex-msdos.c                       ~ src/pex-unix.c
  ~ src/pex-win32.c                       ~ src/pexecute.c
  ~ src/physmem.c                         ~ src/putenv.c
  ~ src/random.c                          ~ src/regex.c
  ~ src/rename.c                          ~ src/rindex.c
  ~ src/safe-ctype.c                      ~ src/setenv.c
  ~ src/sigsetmask.c                      ~ src/snprintf.c
  ~ src/sort.c                            ~ src/spaces.c
  ~ src/splay-tree.c                      ~ src/stpcpy.c
  ~ src/stpncpy.c                         ~ src/strcasecmp.c
  ~ src/strchr.c                          ~ src/strdup.c
  ~ src/strerror.c                        ~ src/strncasecmp.c
  ~ src/strncmp.c                         ~ src/strrchr.c
  ~ src/strsignal.c                       ~ src/strstr.c
  ~ src/strtod.c                          ~ src/strtol.c
  ~ src/strtoul.c                         ~ src/ternary.c
  ~ src/tmpnam.c                          ~ src/vasprintf.c
  ~ src/vfork.c                           ~ src/vfprintf.c
  ~ src/vprintf.c                         ~ src/vsnprintf.c
  ~ src/vsprintf.c                        ~ src/waitpid.c
  ~ src/xatexit.c                         ~ src/xexit.c
  ~ src/xmalloc.c                         ~ src/xmemdup.c
  ~ src/xstrdup.c                         ~ src/xstrerror.c
  ~ src/Makefile.in                       ~ src/aclocal.m4
  ~ src/config.h-vms                      ~ src/config.in
  ~ src/configure                         ~ src/copying-lib.texi
  ~ src/fnmatch.txh                       ~ src/functions.texi
  ~ src/gather-docs                       ~ src/libiberty.texi
  ~ src/maint-tool                        ~ src/makefile.vms
  ~ src/obstacks.texi                     ~ src/pex-common.h
  ~ src/pexecute.txh                      ~ src/vmsbuild.com
  ~ src/COPYING.LIB                       ~ src/ChangeLog
  ~ src/README                            ~ src/config/mh-windows
  ~ src/config/mh-openedition             ~ src/config/mh-fbsd21
  ~ src/config/mh-cxux7                   ~ src/config/mh-aix
  ~ src/testsuite/test-demangle.c         ~ src/testsuite/demangle-expected
  ~ src/testsuite/Makefile.in             + include/filenames.h
  + src/cp-demint.c                       + src/fopen_unlocked.c
  + src/gettimeofday.c                    + src/pex-common.c
  + src/pex-one.c                         + src/strndup.c
  + src/strverscmp.c                      + src/unlink-if-ordinary.c
  + src/xstrndup.c                        + src/at-file.texi
  + src/configure.ac                      + src/cp-demangle.h
  + src/testsuite/test-pexecute.c         + src/testsuite/test-expandargv.c

  > New import:
  >	Update libiberty to the version found in binutils 2.17.1 (which still

  - src/acconfig.h                        - src/config.table
  - src/configure.in                      - src/mpw-config.in
  - src/mpw-make.sed                      - src/mpw.c
  - src/pex-common.c                      - src/pex-common.h
  - src/pex-djgpp.c                       - src/pex-mpw.c
  - src/pex-msdos.c                       - src/pex-one.c
  - src/pex-os2.c                         - src/pex-unix.c
  - src/pex-win32.c                       ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper
  ~ config.guess                          ~ config.sub
  ~ install-sh                            ~ move-if-change
  ~ shlib_version                         ~ include/ansidecl.h
  ~ include/demangle.h                    ~ include/dyn-string.h
  ~ include/floatformat.h                 ~ include/hashtab.h
  ~ include/libiberty.h                   ~ include/obstack.h
  ~ include/partition.h                   ~ include/splay-tree.h
  ~ include/symcat.h                      ~ src/ChangeLog
  ~ src/Makefile.in                       ~ src/argv.c
  ~ src/basename.c                        ~ src/calloc.c
  ~ src/choose-temp.c                     ~ src/config.in
  ~ src/configure                         ~ src/copysign.c
  ~ src/cp-demangle.c                     ~ src/cplus-dem.c
  ~ src/dyn-string.c                      ~ src/floatformat.c
  ~ src/fnmatch.c                         ~ src/functions.texi
  ~ src/getcwd.c                          ~ src/getruntime.c
  ~ src/hashtab.c                         ~ src/maint-tool
  ~ src/memchr.c                          ~ src/memcmp.c
  ~ src/memcpy.c                          ~ src/memmove.c
  ~ src/memset.c                          ~ src/mkstemps.c
  ~ src/objalloc.c                        ~ src/partition.c
  ~ src/pexecute.txh                      ~ src/physmem.c
  ~ src/rename.c                          ~ src/setenv.c
  ~ src/sigsetmask.c                      ~ src/splay-tree.c
  ~ src/strcasecmp.c                      ~ src/strdup.c
  ~ src/strerror.c                        ~ src/strncasecmp.c
  ~ src/strncmp.c                         ~ src/strsignal.c
  ~ src/strstr.c                          ~ src/strtod.c
  ~ src/strtol.c                          ~ src/strtoul.c
  ~ src/vasprintf.c                       ~ src/vfork.c
  ~ src/vfprintf.c                        ~ src/vprintf.c
  ~ src/waitpid.c                         ~ src/xatexit.c
  ~ src/xexit.c                           ~ src/xmalloc.c
  ~ src/xmemdup.c                         ~ src/xstrerror.c
  ~ src/testsuite/Makefile.in

  > Merge OpenBSD specific changes:
  > - pexecute implementation replaced with the older gcc 2.95 implementation,
  > as gcc 2.95's collect2 relies upon an implementation behaviour which has
  > been lost in further libiberty updates.
  > - keep the old hash table interfaces, which are used by gcc 2.95.
  > - keep the OpenBSD replacement for the md5 interface.
  > - keep the OpenBSD strl{cat,cpy} and snprinft usage.
  > Bump libiberty minor version due to the addition of a few new symbols.
  > (miod@)

lib/libstdc++

  ~ shlib_version                         ~ libstdc++/libsupc++/Makefile.am
  ~ libstdc++/libsupc++/Makefile.in

  > Cope with the changes in the libiberty C++ demangler, and crank minor
  > version
  > as the demangler provides new interfaces. (miod@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.c

  > Fix count of states flushed, broken when the psnk_af hack was removed in
  > pf_ioctl.c r1.196. (mcbride@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man4/zyd.4

  > Add ZyXEL G-202, which was already in usbdevs.
  > From/tested by pedro at am-gen.org (jsg@)

zoneinfo

  ~ datfiles/africa                       ~ datfiles/asia

  > Update to tzdata2008c from elsie.nci.nih.gov
  > This reflects time zone changes for Pakistan, Morocco, and Mongolia
  > (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

  ~ conf.c

  > Since the vtophys stuff was nuked, drm now works on amd64 too. Add the
  > relavent config goo.
  > DRM_NO_MTRR is still needed on amd64 since the mtrr apis differ between
  > it and i386.
  > ok kettenis at . (oga@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Since the vtophys stuff was nuked, drm now works on amd64 too. Add the
  > relavent config goo.
  > DRM_NO_MTRR is still needed on amd64 since the mtrr apis differ between
  > it and i386.
  > ok kettenis at . (oga@)

dev/ic

  ~ ncr53c9x.c

  > Don't print SCSI ID, it's redundant now that scsibus(4) prints the same
  > information. (kettenis@)

  ~ oosiop.c                              ~ osiop.c

  > Don't print SCSI ID, it's redundant now that scsibus(4) prints the same
  > information.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ drm/drmP.h

  > Fix jiffies. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drmP.h                            ~ drm/drm_irq.c
  ~ drm/i915_irq.c

  > When i first ported the drm, i completely misunderstood the FreeBSD
  > taskqueue
  > api. So drm_locked_tasklet() is wrong.
  > Fix this up to be at least mostly correct. (oga@)

  ~ drm/drm_atomic.h                      ~ drm/drmP.h

  > Since the vtophys stuff was nuked, drm now works on amd64 too. Add the
  > relavent config goo.
  > DRM_NO_MTRR is still needed on amd64 since the mtrr apis differ between
  > it and i386.
  > ok kettenis at . (oga@)

  ~ drm/drmP.h

  > return 1 when an irq's been handled, not 0. (oga@)

  ~ mpi_pci.c

  > only look up the initiator-id for SPI (aka "real scsi") controllers on
  > sparc64.
  > this prevents us from setting the initiator id on sas and fc hbas. the
  > scsi midlayer doesnt probe for targets at the initiator id address, so if
  > we set this on fc and sas hbas (which dont really have a real scsi address
  > on the bus), then we're preventing them from finding potential targets at
  > that address.
  > ok kettenis@ (dlg@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_zyd.c

  > Add ZyXEL G-202, which was already in usbdevs.
  > From/tested by pedro at am-gen.org (jsg@)

  ~ uvideo.c                              ~ uvideo.h

  > Instead alloacting a fix frame buffer we allocate the maximum frame size
  > delivered by the device (dwMaxVideoFrameSize).  Also check for too large
  > frames (buffer overflow),  they get skipped. (mglocker@)

  ~ uvideo.c

  > Don't fail to compile when not in debug mode. (mglocker@)

netbt

  ~ hci.h                                 ~ hci_socket.c
  ~ l2cap.h                               ~ l2cap_socket.c
  ~ rfcomm.h                              ~ rfcomm_socket.c
  ~ sco.h                                 ~ sco_socket.c

  > bring netbt's usrreqs up to speed on the usrreq changes.
  > allows it too compile again.
  > pointed out by mk@ and deraadt@ (thib@)

netnatm

  ~ natm.c                                ~ natm.h

  > bring the netnatm usrreq's also up to speed on the addition of the
  > struct proc argument to the usrreq's routines... (thib@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_boot.c

  > be much more clear about revarp failures; ok miod (deraadt@)

  ~ nfs_serv.c                            ~ nfsm_subs.h

  > Remove bloated and nasty nfsm_clget macro; while here, replace some
  > handrolled loops with nfsm_strtombuf and nfsm_buftombuf.
  > ok deraadt@ via thib@; ok 'nfs buddy' thib@
  > testing johan@, merdely@; thanks (blambert@)

scsi

  ~ cd.c