ODC auto at squish.net
Wed May 28 07:00:06 BST 2008

audio/amarok                            databases/evolution-data-server
devel/boost                             devel/cxxtools
devel/py-gobject                        editors/openoffice
graphics/gwenview-i18n                  net/farsight
net/libgalago                           net/loudmouth
net/silc-server                         net/telepathy
print/poppler                           telephony/asterisk
telephony/spandsp                       www/php4
www/tntnet                              x11/dbus-glib
x11/gnome                               x11/gtksourceview
x11/py-gtk2                             x11/py-gtksourceview

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

amarok

  > - enable MTP support ; from brad@
  > - move license marker toward beginning of Makefile while here and add
  > PORTHOME=${WRKDIR} to reduce spam output (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/10 ==

evolution-data-server

  ~ Makefile

  > - add MODGNOME_DEVHELP_FILES
  > - precise license marker while here (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/10 ==

boost

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-boost_regex_v4_basic_regex_parser_hpp
  + patches/patch-libs_regex_test_regress_test_perl_ex_cpp

  > Security - add fix from boost svn for CVE-2008-0171:
  > "regex/v4/perl_matcher_non_recursive.hpp in the Boost regex library
  > (aka Boost.Regex) in Boost 1.33 and 1.34 allows context-dependent
  > attackers to cause a denial of service (failed assertion and crash)
  > via an invalid regular expression."
  > ok naddy@ (deanna@)

cxxtools

  > - update cxxtools to 1.4.7
  > from vramesh2 at uiuc.edu (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

py-gobject

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove run depends on devhelp
  > (it was added some time ago but let's be consistent with the latest
  > changes) (ajacoutot@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/10 ==

openoffice

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix my last commit which broke the build. Sorry!
  > noticed by naddy@ (bernd@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/10 ==

gwenview-i18n

  > - bring gwenview-i18n up-to-date with the main program version
  > from Vadim Zhukov <persgray at gmail dot com>
  > reminded by brad@ (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 06/10 ==

farsight

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

libgalago

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

loudmouth

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

silc-server

  > update to silc-server-1.1.7;
  > tested by sthen@, brad@, me; diff from brad@ (robert@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-glib/Makefile               ~ telepathy-mission-control/Makefile
  ~ telepathy-spec/Makefile

  > - remove run dependency on devhelp
  > no objection from jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

poppler

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

== telephony ========================================================= 08/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile

  > clean whitespace (spaces->tabs); "cvs di -w" shows no change (sthen@)

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-contrib_scripts_safe_asterisk
  ~ patches/patch-main_asterisk_c

  > update to 1.4.20.1; thanks to Pedro la Peu for additional testing. (sthen@)

spandsp

  - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to new version and update license markers (LGPLv2/GPLv2). from
  > Brad. (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

php4

  - Makefile                              - Makefile.inc
  - distinfo                              - core/Makefile
  - core/files/phpxs
  - core/patches/patch-ext_gettext_config_m4
  - core/patches/patch-pear_PEAR_Config_php
  - core/patches/patch-pear_install-pear_php
  - core/patches/patch-scripts_Makefile_frag
  - core/patches/patch-scripts_php_config_in
  - core/patches/patch-scripts_phpize_in
  - core/pkg/DESCR-main                   - core/pkg/DESCR-pear
  - core/pkg/MESSAGE-main                 - core/pkg/PLIST-main
  - core/pkg/PLIST-pear                   - core/pkg/SECURITY
  - core/pkg/UNMESSAGE-main               - extensions/Makefile
  - extensions/patches/patch-ext_curl_curl_c
  - extensions/patches/patch-ext_gd_config_m4
  - extensions/patches/patch-ext_imap_php_imap_c
  - extensions/patches/patch-ext_pdf_config_m4
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-bz2              - extensions/pkg/DESCR-curl
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-dba              - extensions/pkg/DESCR-dbase
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-dbx              - extensions/pkg/DESCR-domxml
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-filepro          - extensions/pkg/DESCR-gd
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-gmp              - extensions/pkg/DESCR-imap
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-ldap             - extensions/pkg/DESCR-main
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-mcrypt           - extensions/pkg/DESCR-mhash
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-mysql            - extensions/pkg/DESCR-ncurses
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-odbc             - extensions/pkg/DESCR-pdf
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-pgsql            - extensions/pkg/DESCR-shmop
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-snmp             - extensions/pkg/DESCR-sybase_ct
  - extensions/pkg/DESCR-xmlrpc           - extensions/pkg/DESCR-xslt
  - extensions/pkg/MESSAGE                - extensions/pkg/PLIST-bz2
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-curl             - extensions/pkg/PLIST-dba
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-dbase            - extensions/pkg/PLIST-dbx
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-domxml           - extensions/pkg/PLIST-filepro
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-gd               - extensions/pkg/PLIST-gmp
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-imap             - extensions/pkg/PLIST-ldap
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-main             - extensions/pkg/PLIST-mcrypt
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-mhash            - extensions/pkg/PLIST-mysql
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-ncurses          - extensions/pkg/PLIST-odbc
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-pdf              - extensions/pkg/PLIST-pgsql
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-shmop            - extensions/pkg/PLIST-snmp
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-sybase_ct        - extensions/pkg/PLIST-xmlrpc
  - extensions/pkg/PLIST-xslt             - patches/patch-aclocal_m4
  - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-ext_bcmath_libbcmath_src_output_c
  - patches/patch-ext_bcmath_libbcmath_src_rt_c
  - patches/patch-ext_calendar_calendar_c
  - patches/patch-ext_standard_basic_functions_c
  - patches/patch-ext_standard_exec_c     - patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  - patches/patch-main_php_h
  - patches/patch-main_php_open_temporary_file_c
  - patches/patch-php_ini-dist            - patches/patch-php_ini-recommended
  - pear/Makefile.pear                    - pear/pear.port.mk

  > it's a sunny day....and the right time to kill php4.
  > it has been unlinked from the builds for some monthts now, and everybody
  > should've upgraded to php5 a long time ago.
  > from brad@, ok robert@ (jasper@)

tntnet

  > - update tntnet to 1.6.2
  > from vramesh2 at uiuc.edu (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 10/10 ==

dbus-glib

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  - keyring/patches/patch-common_gkr-async_c
  - keyring/patches/patch-daemon_gkr-daemon-io_c
  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ keyring/distinfo
  ~ keyring/pkg/PLIST
  + keyring/patches/patch-common_gkr-unix-credentials_c

  > - update gnome-keyring to latest stable version 2.22.2
  > (our local patch has been imported upstream)
  > - explicitly disable gtk-doc run
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gtksourceview

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

py-gtk2

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove dependency on devhelp for lighter non-gnome ports to avoid a
  > too big dependency chain
  > requested by steven@
  > discussed with steven@ espie@ fgsch@ (ajacoutot@)

py-gtksourceview