ODC auto at squish.net
Thu May 29 07:00:06 BST 2008

INDEX                                   astro/celestia
converters/libiconv                     databases/evolution-data-server
databases/py-sqlalchemy                 devel/git
editors/abiword                         education/gtypist
games/pokerth                           games/wormux
geo/qlandkarte                          mail/dovecot
multimedia/k3b                          textproc/gtkspell
x11/gnome                               x11/icewm

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync: 5125 (pvalchev@)

== astro ============================================================= 02/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

celestia

  ~ Makefile

  > update WANTLIB and bump package. (fgsch@)

== converters ======================================================== 03/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libiconv

  - patches/patch-aclocal_m4              - patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libcharset_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libcharset_lib_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-lib_iconv_c             ~ patches/patch-lib_loop_wchar_h
  ~ patches/patch-lib_relocatable_c
  ~ patches/patch-libcharset_lib_localcharset_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > overdue maintenance update to 1.12; ok brad@ (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/13 ==

evolution-data-server

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-calendar_libical_configure

  > - add gnome-keyring support
  > - correctly link with -pthread
  > "looks correct" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

py-sqlalchemy

  ~ Makefile

  > prettify post-install and do-regress. wcmaier@ ok. (fgsch@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/13 ==

git

  > Update to git-1.5.5.2. (bernd@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/13 ==

abiword

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-abi_src_af_util_xp_ut_iconv_cpp

  > fix build after libiconv 1.12 update; ok ajacoutot@ (naddy@)

== education ========================================================= 07/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/education

gtypist

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > * maintenance update to 2.8
  > * install emacs mode file (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 08/13 ==

pokerth

  - patches/patch-src_core_linux_convhelper_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_projects_k3bencodingconverter_cpp
  ~ Makefile

  > fix build after libiconv 1.12 update; ok ajacoutot@ (naddy@)

wormux

  - files/openbsd.h
  - patches/patch-src_object_physics_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-src_map_ground_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_map_tileitem_cpp    ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_network_network_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_tool_isnan_h        + patches/patch-src_tool_math_tools_h

  > Update to wormux 0.8, this release adds network play feature.
  > Rework the way we deal with #define NAN, discussed with upstream.
  > patch-src_tool_math_tools_h and patch-src_network_network_cpp are already
  > integrated upstream, and a bug has been reported to integrate
  > patch-src_map_tileitem_cpp.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

== geo =============================================================== 09/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

qlandkarte

  ~ patches/patch-src_src_pro             ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to qlandkarte-0.7.2.
  > A few new drivers for devices, plus various bugfixes. (pvalchev@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/13 ==

dovecot

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-dovecot-example_conf
  + patches/patch-src_lib-storage_index_mbox_mbox-storage_c

  > Add fix from upstream repo, "mbox: If INBOX creation fails because
  > of EACCES, try with privileged group enabled."
  > http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.0/rev/932768a879c6
  > From Brad. (sthen@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 11/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

k3b

  ~ Makefile

  > fix build after libiconv 1.12 update; ok ajacoutot@ (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 12/13 ==

gtkspell

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > - update to gtkspell-2.0.13
  > - use textproc/intltool MODULE
  > - fix my email and precise license marker while here (ajacoutot@)

  ~ doc-utils/Makefile

  > - don't use MODGNOME_HELP_FILES here, it causes doc-utils to depend on yelp
  > which depends on doc-utils, which ....
  > spotted by markpeloquin AT gmail.com, thanks! (jasper@)

  ~ users-guide/Makefile

  > - another cyclic dependency (jasper@)

icewm

  - patches/patch-src_ylocale_cc          ~ Makefile