ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Nov 18 07:00:08 GMT 2008

audio/p5-Audio-FLAC-Header              audio/squeezecenter
games                                   games/ggz
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/install
news                                    news/nn
x11/qt4

== audio ============================================================= 01/05 ==

p5-Audio-FLAC-Header

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > update to 2.3
  > from maintainer Andreas Bihlmaier (steven@)

squeezecenter

  > - update to 7.2.1
  > - fix userid conflict with heartbeat (sorry) (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 02/05 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > - enter ggz (jasper@)

ggz

  + Makefile.inc                          + Makefile
  + ggz-client-libs/Makefile              + ggz-client-libs/distinfo
  + ggz-client-libs/pkg/DESCR             + ggz-client-libs/pkg/PLIST
  + ggz-client-libs/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + ggz-client-libs/patches/patch-configure
  + ggz-client-libs/patches/patch-ggz-wrapper_loop_c
  + ggz-client-libs/patches/patch-desktop_Makefile_in
  + libggz/Makefile                       + libggz/distinfo
  + libggz/pkg/DESCR                      + libggz/pkg/PLIST
  + libggz/pkg/PFRAG.shared               + libggz/patches/patch-configure
  + libggz/patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import two GGZ Gamine Zone libraries, needed for an upcoming
  > gnome-games port

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ ggz-client-libs/Makefile
  ~ libggz/Makefile

  > - move CONFIGURE_STYLE into Makefile.inc (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - add ggz-gnome-client (jasper@)

  + ggz-gnome-client/distinfo             + ggz-gnome-client/Makefile
  + ggz-gnome-client/pkg/PLIST            + ggz-gnome-client/pkg/DESCR
  + ggz-gnome-client/patches/patch-configure
  + ggz-gnome-client/patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import ggz-gnome-client 0.0.14.1

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > - also specify GPLv2 here, now ggz-gnome-client is in (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/05 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > add _squeezecenter:610 (sthen@)

install

  ~ make-plist

  > We already warn about some arch-dependent files found in the
  > PLIST; add a few more architectures to this check, notably amd64
  > (including x86-64 and x86_64 often found in autoconf-based software).
  > Arch with short names less common as a primary ports developer
  > platform are deliberately not included to avoid bogus warnings.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

== news ============================================================== 04/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

news

  ~ Makefile

  > - add nn (jasper@)

nn

  + files/config.h                        + files/s-openbsd.h
  + patches/patch-term_c                  + patches/patch-xmakefile
  + patches/patch-inst_sh                 + patches/patch-Makefile

  > New import:
  >	import nn 6.7.3

qt4

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-g++_qmake_conf