[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-11-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Nov 19 07:00:01 GMT 2008

share/man                               sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/sudo

== share ============================================================= 01/03 ==

  ~ man5/port-modules.5

  > - tweak the xfce4 entry a bit
  > ok landry@ (jasper@)

  ~ man4/trunk.4

  > document trunk protocol lacp, and sort the protocol list whilst here;
  > includes input/help from brad, mpf, and sthen; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

  ~ mpi.c

  > Remove dup proto from <alexey.suslikov at gmail.com> (marco@)

dev/pci

  ~ drm/drmP.h                            ~ drm/mach64_dma.c
  ~ drm/mga_dma.c                         ~ drm/r128_cce.c
  ~ drm/radeon_cp.c                       ~ drm/savage_bci.c

  > Remove dev->agp_buffer_token, linux needs it, we do not. (oga@)

  ~ drm/sis_mm.c

  > Remove a bunch of #ifdef __linux__ code that only serves to confuse me.
  > (oga@)

  ~ drm/i915_dma.c                        ~ drm/i915_drv.h

  > instead of going through the drm_map interface, just map the mmio
  > registers directly (via the memory sharing interface that intagp uses).
  > It doesn't need to be in a map structure.
  > Idea taken from some of intel's work. (oga@)

  > regen (miod@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Correct SIIG 2082 identifier; Kurt Mosiejczuk (kurt-openbsd-misc;
  > se.rit.edu) (miod@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Correct the product strings for the HP SA P711m/P712m adapters. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

sudo

  ~ alias.c

  > when destroying an alias, free the correct data pointer (millert@)

  ~ visudo.c

  > fix check_aliases (millert@)

  ~ sudo.pod                              ~ sudoers.pod
  ~ visudo.pod