ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Nov 23 07:00:07 GMT 2008

archivers/ha                            devel/bluetooth-libs
devel/glib2                             devel/liboop
devel/libwnck                           devel/mono-addins
devel/pango                             graphics/barcode
infrastructure/build                    net/bluetooth-tools
sysutils/e2fsprogs                      sysutils/libgksuui
sysutils/ndesk-dbus                     sysutils/ndesk-dbus-glib
www/gtkhtml3                            x11/gnome
x11/gtk-engines2                        x11/xfce4

== archivers ========================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

ha

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-nix_machine_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - add missing header to fix potential 64-bit issues
  > - regen PLIST (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

bluetooth-libs

  > Bluetooth userland update (uwe@)

glib2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  > - explicitely disable some configure options
  > - don't hardcode /usr/local nor /etc and fix paths
  > - add an XXX about the fam gio module
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure
  + pkg/DESCR-fam                         + pkg/PFRAG.shared-fam
  + pkg/PLIST-fam

  > - add a -fam subpackage which provides the fam(3) gio module
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

liboop

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-select_c

  > - add missing header to fix potential 64-bit issues
  > - drop maintainship as i don't use this anymore (jasper@)

libwnck

  > - update libwnck to 2.24.1
  > - specify license version (jasper@)

mono-addins

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - fix COMMENT
  > - tweak DESCR
  > - better BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS (jasper@)

pango

  ~ Makefile

  > - explicitly depend on new cairo, otherwise pangocairo won't get build
  > found the hard way by me.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/08 ==

barcode

  + patches/patch-sample_c

  > - add missing header to fix potential 64-bit issues
  > - specify license version
  > - regen PLIST (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/08 ==

build

  ~ libtool

  > move code a little bit (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > somewhat simpler (steven@)

== net =============================================================== 05/08 ==

bluetooth-tools

  > Bluetooth userland update (uwe@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/08 ==

e2fsprogs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-debugfs_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_elf-lib    ~ patches/patch-lib_et_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-lib_ext2fs_ismounted_c
  ~ patches/patch-misc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-tests_progs_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-uuid

  > - regen patches and PLIST
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

libgksuui

  ~ Makefile

  > - WANTLIB fix & bump (ajacoutot@)

ndesk-dbus

  ~ Makefile

  > - escape the # to make the comment a bit more sane (jasper@)

ndesk-dbus-glib

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix COMMENT here too (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

gtkhtml3

  > - update gtkhtml3 to 3.24.1.1
  > * fixes crashes when displaying email
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

  ~ themes-extras/Makefile                ~ themes-extras/pkg/PLIST

  > - add one missing gtk-update-icon-cache goo
  > "ja ja" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile
  + settings-daemon/patches/patch-configure

  > - remove some bogus configure switches
  > - make it more clear why we choose gstreamer and not oss (we can't have
  > both)
  > - explicitly disable pulseaudio
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  - nautilus/patches/patch-configure      ~ nautilus/Makefile
  ~ nautilus/pkg/PLIST

  > - remove now unneeded configure patch
  > - tweak CONFIGURE_ENV
  > - regen PLIST
  > "ppfftt" ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  ~ utils/Makefile                        ~ utils/pkg/PLIST

  > - explicitely set some configure switches
  > - regen PLIST
  > - bump
  > "sure" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ themes/Makefile                       ~ themes/pkg/PLIST

  > - add one missing gtk-update-icon-cache goo
  > - regen PLIST while here
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

  ~ deskbar-applet/Makefile               ~ deskbar-applet/distinfo
  ~ deskbar-applet/pkg/PLIST

  > - bugfix update to version 2.24.2
  > - google search module needs py-simplejson
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gvfs/Makefile                         ~ gvfs/pkg/PLIST

  > - gvfs-monitor-* need fam(3) support in glib2, so make it run_depends on
  > glib2-fam
  > gnome-utils will also benefit from this change (baobab) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ utils/Makefile                        ~ utils/pkg/PLIST

  > - baobab needs gvfs-monitor-dir
  > "sure" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile

  > - fix build on an empty box
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

  ~ libgtkhtml/Makefile

  > - gailutil moved to gtk+2, catchup and unbreak this port
  > - specify license version while here
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile

  > - mention x11/gnome/settings-daemon in the XXX comment
  > - no pkg change, no bump (ajacoutot@)

  - gail/Makefile                         - gail/distinfo
  - gail/pkg/DESCR                        - gail/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - gail/pkg/PLIST                        ~ Makefile

  > - remove gail, the gailutil library was pulled into gtk+2
  > all the dependent ports have been fixed by landry@ and yours truly
  > "if there's a moment to do it, it's now" aja@
  > landry@ would agree too. (jasper@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile              ~ settings-daemon/pkg/PLIST

  > - quiet up gconftool-2 until x11/gnome/controlcenter2 is fixed (ajacoutot@)

  + games/distinfo                        + games/Makefile
  + games/pkg/DESCR                       + games/pkg/PLIST
  + games/patches/patch-configure
  + games/patches/patch-gnome-sudoku_src_gnome-sudoku_in_in
  + games/patches/patch-glchess_src_lib_scene_opengl_png_py
  + games/patches/patch-glchess_src_glchess_in_in
  + games/patches/patch-glines_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gnibbles_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gnotski_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gnotravex_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-same-gnome_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-mahjongg_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gnobots2_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gtali_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gnometris_Makefile_in
  + games/patches/patch-gnomine_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import gnome-games 2.24.1

  ~ metacity/Makefile
  + metacity/patches/patch-src_core_prefs_c

  > - fix a crasher, though not the one i'm hunting right now
  > * diff from upstream gnome (jasper@)

  ~ py-gnome-extras/Makefile              ~ py-gnome-extras/pkg/DESCR
  ~ py-gnome-extras/pkg/PLIST
  + py-gnome-extras/patches/patch-gdl_gdl_override

  > - add some missing lib_depends
  > - fix build with latest gdl (from upstream SVN via jasper@)
  > - sync DESCR with reality (ajacoutot@)

  - libgda/pkg/DESCR-db4                  - libgda/pkg/PFRAG.shared-db4
  - libgda/pkg/PLIST-db4                  ~ libgda/Makefile
  ~ libgda/pkg/PFRAG.shared-main          ~ libgda/pkg/PLIST-main

  > - when db4 is installed it will be picked whatever option we set, so
  > merge -db4 subpackage into -main (which makes sense anyway)
  > - fix WANTLIB and regen PLIST for all subpackages
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gtk-engines2

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure

  > - update gtk-engines to 2.16.1
  > * still needs some tweaking, which the frog next to me will take care of
  > - specify license versions
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - install translations
  > - bring DESCR up to reality
  > "commitski" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)