ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 2 07:00:08 BST 2008

archivers/p5-IO-Compress-Base           archivers/p5-IO-Compress-Zlib
comms/hamlib                            devel
devel/avr                               devel/p5-Class-MethodMaker
devel/p5-Internals                      devel/p5-PerlIO-via-dynamic
games/wormux                            graphics/p5-Imager
lang/tcl                                mail/p5-Mail-DKIM
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin               math/octave
multimedia/gstreamer-0.10               net/mtr
net/p5-Net-DNS-SEC                      net/p5-Nmap-Scanner
security                                security/ctunnel
security/p5-Digest-SHA                  security/p5-Module-Signature
sysutils/conky                          sysutils/pkg_mgr
textproc/p5-SWISH-API                   textproc/p5-XML-Parser
textproc/p5-XML-SAX                     www/mod_perl
www/p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter                 www/p5-WWW-Google-SiteMap
www/wml                                 x11/gnome
x11/mplayer                             x11/tk

== archivers ========================================================= 01/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

p5-IO-Compress-Base

  ~ Makefile

  > two more modules coming with base perl
  > pointed out by Markus Lude, thanks!
  > ok sthen@ (simon@)

p5-IO-Compress-Zlib

  ~ Makefile

  > two more modules coming with base perl
  > pointed out by Markus Lude, thanks!
  > ok sthen@ (simon@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

hamlib

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Don't install perllocal.pod, we don't in any other ports.
  > Regen plist, bump. (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/15 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Internals (simon@)

avr

  - binutils/patches/patch-binutils_doc_Makefile_in
  - binutils/patches/patch-gas_Makefile_in
  - binutils/patches/patch-gas_doc_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/Makefile                     ~ binutils/distinfo
  ~ binutils/patches/patch-bfd_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/patches/patch-binutils_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/patches/patch-etc_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/patches/patch-ld_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/patches/patch-opcodes_Makefile_in
  ~ binutils/pkg/PLIST
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_Makefile_am
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_archures_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_bfd-in2_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_coff-avr_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_coff-ext-avr_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_coffcode_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_coffgen_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_coffswap_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_config_bfd
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_configure
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_configure_in
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_cpu-avr_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-bfd_targets_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_Makefile_am
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_bucomm_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_bucomm_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_budbg_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_debug_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_debug_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_doc_objcopy_1
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_objcopy_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_rdcoff_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-binutils_wrcoff_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-avr_c
  + binutils/patches/patch-gas_doc_c-avr_texi
  + binutils/patches/patch-include_coff_avr_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-include_coff_internal_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-include_elf_avr_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-include_opcode_avr_h
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_Makefile_am
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_configure_tgt
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avr1_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avr2_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avr3_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avr4_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avr5_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avr6_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega1_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega2_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega3_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega4_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega5_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega6_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_avrxmega7_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_emultempl_avrelf_em
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_genscripts_sh
  + binutils/patches/patch-ld_scripttempl_avr_sc
  + binutils/patches/patch-opcodes_avr-dis_c

  > update to binutils 2.18, plus some new devices. based on the freebsd port.
  > (ckuethe@)

  - gcc/patches/patch-gcc_Makefile_in     ~ gcc/Makefile
  ~ gcc/distinfo                          ~ gcc/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ gcc/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc/pkg/PLIST                         + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_builtins_c
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_config_avr_avr_c
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_config_avr_avr_h
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_config_avr_avr_md
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_config_avr_constraints_md
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_config_avr_libgcc_S
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_config_avr_t-avr
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_doc_extend_texi
  + gcc/patches/patch-gcc_doc_md_texi     + gcc/patches/patch-libcpp_expr_c
  + gcc/patches/patch-libcpp_include_cpplib_h

  > update to gcc-4.2.2. adds support for lots of new devices, makes it
  > possible
  > to compile arduino compatible code. based on the freebsd port (ckuethe@)

  ~ libc/Makefile                         ~ libc/distinfo
  ~ libc/pkg/PLIST

  > update to avr-libc 1.6.2. bug fixes, improved performance, math
  > improvements (ckuethe@)

p5-Class-MethodMaker

  > update to version 2.12 to let it work with our new perl
  > pointed out by naddy@
  > ok merdely@, sthen@ (simon@)

p5-Internals

  >	import p5-Internals, required for p5-PerlIO-via-dynamic since perl 5.10

p5-PerlIO-via-dynamic

  ~ Makefile

  > add dependency to p5-Internals required for new perl and bump
  > ok sthen@ (simon@)

== games ============================================================= 04/15 ==

wormux

  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-src_map_tileitem_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_network_network_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_sound_jukebox_cpp   - patches/patch-src_tool_math_tools_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_game_config_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_tool_file_tools_cpp

  > Update to wormux 0.8.1.
  > All previous patches integrated upstream, and newer patches already
  > commited in svn too. see http://gna.org/bugs/?11751, 11754 and 12340.
  > (landry@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/15 ==

p5-Imager

  > reinstate manpages, now perl/lib/ExtUtils/MM_Unix.pm is repaired. (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/15 ==

tcl

  ~ 8.5/Makefile                          ~ 8.5/distinfo
  ~ 8.5/patches/patch-unix_Makefile_in    ~ 8.5/patches/patch-unix_tcl_m4
  ~ 8.5/pkg/DESCR                         ~ 8.5/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ 8.5/pkg/PLIST                         + 8.5/files/README.OpenBSD

  > update to 8.5.4 and various port cleanups
  > add README file for tcl/tk on OpenBSD
  > all from maintainer Stuart Cassoff (steven@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/15 ==

p5-Mail-DKIM

  ~ Makefile

  > Adjust for Digest::SHA move to base perl. Bump packages all round. (sthen@)

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin

  > Adjust dependencies for IO::Zlib and Archive::Tar which now come
  > as part of base Perl. Regen PLIST while there, some manpages missed.
  > ok simon@ "commitski" mbalmer@ (sthen@)

== math ============================================================== 08/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

octave

  ~ Makefile

  > homepage changed (steven@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-bad/Makefile                  ~ plugins-bad/pkg/DESCR-main
  + plugins-bad/pkg/patch-configure_ac    + plugins-bad/pkg/DESCR-mplex
  + plugins-bad/pkg/DESCR-x264            + plugins-bad/pkg/PLIST-mplex
  + plugins-bad/pkg/PLIST-x264

  > - add a sub-package for the x264 plugin (originally from brad@)
  > - add a sub-package for the mplex plugin
  > - tweak DESCR-main accordingly
  > ok brad@ (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 10/15 ==

mtr

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix WANTLIB and LIB_DEPENDS, bump. (sthen@)

p5-Net-DNS-SEC

  ~ Makefile

  > Adjust for Digest::SHA move to base perl. Bump packages all round. (sthen@)

p5-Nmap-Scanner

  > regen packaging list after update with new perl minus our local
  > MakeMaker changes and bump (simon@)

== security ========================================================== 11/15 ==

security

  ~ Makefile

  > +ctunnel (ajacoutot@)

ctunnel

  + patches/patch-ctunnel_c               + patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-README                  + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import ctunnel-0.2

p5-Digest-SHA

  ~ Makefile

  > COMES_WITH=4.5 following Perl update. (sthen@)

p5-Module-Signature

  ~ Makefile

  > Adjust for Digest::SHA move to base perl. Bump packages all round. (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/15 ==

conky

  - patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in         ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Remove garbage chars in manpage, and correctly install it.
  > Discussed with upstream. (landry@)

pkg_mgr

  ~ Makefile

  > Mark pkg_mgr as being arch-independent.
  > ok landry@ (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 13/15 ==

p5-SWISH-API

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-perl_Makefile_PL

  > Make work with Perl 5.10.
  > Pointed out by naddy@
  > ok simon@ (merdely@)

p5-XML-Parser

  > restore previous packaing list (simon@)

p5-XML-SAX

  > restore previous packaging list and bump (simon@)

== www =============================================================== 14/15 ==

mod_perl

  > reinstate manpages, now perl/lib/ExtUtils/MM_Unix.pm is repaired. (sthen@)

p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter

  ~ Makefile

  > Adjust dependencies for IO::Zlib which now come as part
  > of base Perl.
  > Fix REGRESS_DEPENDS for p5-WWW-Google-SiteMap.
  > ok simon@ (sthen@)

p5-WWW-Google-SiteMap

  ~ Makefile

  > Adjust dependencies for IO::Zlib which now come as part
  > of base Perl.
  > Fix REGRESS_DEPENDS for p5-WWW-Google-SiteMap.
  > ok simon@ (sthen@)

wml

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-wml_aux_txt2html_txt2html_src
  ~ patches/patch-wml_backend_p2_mp4h_configure
  ~ patches/patch-wml_frontend_wml_src
  + patches/patch-wml_aux_weblint_weblint_src
  + patches/patch-wml_backend_p3_eperl_configure
  + patches/patch-wml_backend_p3_eperl_configure_in

  > Update to wml 2.0.11 and fix an assumption in configure that is
  > not valid for perl-5.10.0.	OK bernd@ (millert@)

== x11 =============================================================== 15/15 ==

  ~ alacarte/Makefile

  > - fix LIB_DEPENDS spec on python-expat
  > "oh yeah baby!" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/files/README.OpenBSD

  > - add some necessary and/or helpful RUN_DEPENDS
  > "okicoki" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

mplayer

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-libmpdemux_demux_real_c

  > SECURITY fix for Real demuxer heap overflow (CVE-2008-3827).
  > ok biorn@, robert@ (naddy@)

tk