[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-10-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 5 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/sets                            sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa               sys/arch/sh/sh
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/dev/usb                             sys/kern
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/traceroute

== distrib =========================================================== 01/03 ==

  ~ lists/base/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ db_disasm.c

  > this is not the cvtql/sv opcode.  ok miod@, naddy@ (martynas@)

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  ~ pciprobe.c

  > The wrong byte of the return code was being looked at for the
  > PCI probe.	Yuichiro Goto, PR 5048
  > It would be nice if someone with a "pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0: configuration
  > 2"
  > system would double check this and mail us back.
  > ok toby (deraadt@)

arch/sh/sh

  ~ trap.c

  > Fix potentially uninitialized variables in syscall(). (miod@)

dev

  ~ softraid_raid0.c

  > Remove bogus code from the error path in sr_raid0_rw(); ok marco@ (miod@)

dev/acpi

  ~ dsdt.c                                ~ dsdt.h

  > Commit cleanup part of the diff that was backed out in the previous commit
  > (removal of unused functions).
  > requested by deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  > regen (kettenis@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Some AMD RS780 IDs (same as those listed under ATI). (kettenis@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_ne_pcmcia.c

  > More Linksys models (to match the Netgear ones) from PR 3879.  I am not
  > adding the PCMCIA_VENDOR_INVALID, PCMCIA_PRODUCT_INVALID version though
  > without proof that it actually exists. (deraadt@)

dev/usb

  ~ uvideo.c

  > When closing the video stream switch back to default interface as last
  > action.  Shuts down the device gracefully. (mglocker@)

kern

  ~ kern_clock.c

  > At clock initialization, if we discover that tickadj is 0 (due to very
  > high HZ) set it to 1, to avoid various divide-by-zero errors later
  > Based on discussion in PR 5511
  > ok miod (deraadt@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgSpec.pm

  > tighter specs (tested for ages locally) (espie@)