[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-10-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 6 07:00:01 BST 2008

bin/dd                                  lib/libc
sbin/dhclient                           share/man
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
usr.sbin/authpf                         usr.sbin/relayd

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

dd

  ~ dd.1

  > the ellipsis allow more than one operand being specified.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ locale/wcstod.c

  > Fix conversion of numbers without an exponent.
  > ok martynas@ (kettenis@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.conf.5

  > Clarify discussion of option modifiers. They only affect values passed
  > to dhclient-script. Our default script only uses a few options so
  > others are unaffected by option modifiers. PR#5834 is thus rendered
  > moot.
  > Feedback & suggestions from jmc@, ok deraadt at . (krw@)

  ~ dhclient.conf.5

  > Oops. Missed one typo jmc@ spotted. (krw@)

  ~ dhclient.conf.5

  > - talk about the "client configuration script" consistenly
  > - Xr dhclient-script on first mention, which is section 8 not 5
  > ok krw (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man8/release.8

  > Mention that /usr/src is now needed to build xenocara.
  > ok jmc@, oga at . (matthieu@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

  ~ cpu.c                                 ~ ioapic.c
  ~ mpbios.c

  > Remove IOAPIC ID remapping code.  It should not be necessary to avoid
  > reusing
  > LAPIC IDs and if there are MPBIOSes we handle them with ACPI now.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ i82093var.h

  > Remove IOAPIC ID remapping code.  It should not be necessary to avoid
  > reusing
  > LAPIC IDs and if there are MPBIOSes we handle them with ACPI now.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ sbbc.c

  > Add missing argument to printf. (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ rtl81x9reg.h

  > Detect if the adapter is a PCIe adapter and set the RL_FLAG_PCIE flag
  > if so. (brad@)

  ~ rtl81x9reg.h

  > Add a flag to indicate a 64-bit PCI bus is present. (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_em.c

  > Always update published link state even if the internal link state doesn't
  > change.  Prevents us from getting stuck in LINK_STATE_UNKNOWN.  Fixes PR
  > 5914.
  > tested by deraadt@, sthen@
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ if_re_pci.c

  > Detect if the adapter is a PCIe adapter and set the RL_FLAG_PCIE flag
  > if so. (brad@)

kern

  ~ kern_malloc.c

  > In malloc_page_free(), restore the correct wire_count value. (miod@)