ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 11 07:00:07 BST 2008

databases/p5-DBIx-Migration             devel/cunit
devel/p5-Exporter-Lite                  games/spider
games/wesnoth                           infrastructure/build
mail/p5-Mail-Sender                     math/p5-Math-GMP
net/GeoIP                               net/p5-Event-RPC
print/acrofonts                         security/p5-GnuPG-Interface
security/p5-PGP-Sign                    textproc/p5-XML-RSS
textproc/p5-XML-SAX-Expat               www/links+
www/p5-CGI-Ajax                         www/p5-CGI-Application
www/p5-CGI-Cookie-Splitter              x11/e17

== databases ========================================================= 01/12 ==

p5-DBIx-Migration

  ~ Makefile

  > repair PKGNAME, missing p5- prefix. (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

cunit

  ~ Makefile

  > needs autoconf to build properly (sturm@)

p5-Exporter-Lite

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove unused VERSION variable
  > - add missing license marker, pointed out by jasper
  > ok jasper (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 03/12 ==

spider

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-gfx_c
  ~ patches/patch-spider_c

  > missing prototypes for malloc/calloc cause problems on amd64.
  > diff from Michael Warmuth on ports@ a couple of months ago (during
  > ports lock), thanks! (sthen@)

wesnoth

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-src_server_server_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - maintenance update of wesnoth to 1.4.5
  > - specify license version
  > ok maintainer
  > test built on arm by kili@, thanks! (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/12 ==

build

  ~ libtool

  > sort libraries by version number only instead of alphanumerically by
  > filename
  > prevents libfoo.so.10.0 < libfoo.so.9.0
  > pointed out and similar diff by bluhm@ before ports lock (steven@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/12 ==

p5-Mail-Sender

  ~ patches/patch-Config_PL

  > - update p5-Mail-Sender to 0.8.16 (jasper@)

== math ============================================================== 06/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

p5-Math-GMP

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > - update p5-Math-GMP to 2.05
  > - fix license marker (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 07/12 ==

GeoIP

  - patches/patch-man_geoiplookup_1       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-libGeoIP_GeoIP_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.4.5 (steven@)

p5-Event-RPC

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update p5-Event-RPC to 1.00 (jasper@)

== print ============================================================= 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

acrofonts

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix MASTER_SITES (jasper@)

== security ========================================================== 09/12 ==

p5-GnuPG-Interface

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update p5-GnuPG-Interface to 0.36 (jasper@)

p5-PGP-Sign

  > - update p5-PGP-Sign to 0.20 (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

p5-XML-RSS

  > - update p5-XML-RSS to 1.36
  > - make sure we don't miss example files by using pax to install them
  > (jasper@)

p5-XML-SAX-Expat

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > - update p5-XML-SAX-Expat to 0.40 (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

links+

  ~ patches/patch-html_c                  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.2, various fixes including portability (LP64 big-endian)
  > (sthen@)

p5-CGI-Ajax

  > - update p5-CGI-Ajax to 0.706
  > - install a bunch of example scripts (jasper@)

p5-CGI-Application

  > - update p5-CGI-Application to 4.11 (jasper@)

p5-CGI-Cookie-Splitter

  > - update p5-CGI-Cookie-Splitter to 0.02 (jasper@)

e17

  ~ embryo/Makefile

  > automake does not imply autoconf in CONFIGURE_STYLE
  > no PKGNAME bump needed, as this only unbreaks builds on clean systems
  > (sturm@)

  ~ eet/Makefile