ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 13 07:00:12 BST 2008

comms/jpilot                            converters/libiconv
databases/gq                            devel/p5-Sub-Uplevel
devel/uisp                              multimedia/mkvtoolnix
multimedia/recordmydesktop              net/net-snmp
net/openafs                             print/texlive
x11/dbus                                x11/dbus-glib
x11/kde

== comms ============================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

jpilot

  > - add icon mentioned in the .desktop file so that it appears nicely in xdg
  > menus (ajacoutot@)

== converters ======================================================== 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libiconv

  ~ libiconv.port.mk

  > style (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/08 ==

gq

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-intl_dcigettext_c       ~ patches/patch-src_dt_password_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_encode_c            ~ patches/patch-src_state_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_util_c              ~ patches/patch-src_xmlparse_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_gq_desktop

  > - tweak .desktop file so that we have an icon to show in the GNOME menu
  > - precise license marker
  > - add sysutils to CATEGORIES
  > - regen patches and PLIST while here
  > ok mbalmer@ (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/08 ==

p5-Sub-Uplevel

  > - update p5-Sub-Uplevel to 0.2002
  > - fix license marker
  > ok msf@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

uisp

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_DAPA_C

  > enable flashing via the parallel port on i386; bump PKGNAME
  > from Claus Kestel with help from sturm@ (martin@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

mkvtoolnix

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to mkvtoolnix 2.4.0
  > - base64tool has been removed as mkvmerge can now read binary in hex
  > several bugfixes and enhancements (ajacoutot@)

recordmydesktop

  ~ base/Makefile                         + base/patches/patch-src_rmd_jack_c

  > - enable jack support
  > - add patch from kevlo at FreeBSD to suppress warnings
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

net-snmp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Enable the IPv6 support.
  > ok maintainer (brad@)

openafs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ files/openafs-setup                   ~ patches/patch-src_lwp_lwp_h
  + patches/patch-src_cf_osconf_m4

  > o add autoconf to CONFIGURE_STYLE to fix autoconf depend
  > o no longer require kernel sources since not building lkm; if this changes,
  > the attic can be raided
  > o typo in openafs-setup comments from sthen@; thanks!
  > o obey CFLAGS and CC
  > o twiddle lwp.h patch to be OpenBSD specific
  > bump PKGNAME (todd@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ files/openafs-setup

  > - s/LOCALBASE/PREFIX
  > - s/%SYSCONFDIR%/etc where it makes sense (e.g. /etc/rc.conf.local will
  > always be /etc/rc.conf.local whatever value ${SYSCONFDIR} is set to)
  > - use SUBST_CMD
  > - don't hardcode /usr/local
  > - precise license marker
  > - s/definately/definitely/ (from sthen@)
  > "looks good" sthen@, ok todd@ (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 07/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

texlive

  ~ texmf/Makefile                        ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-full                  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-tetex

  > move some stuff between subpackages, sort plists
  > (no pkg bumps since it's not hooked to builds yet)
  > from maintainer Edd Barrett (steven@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

dbus

  - patches/patch-bus_policy_c            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-bus_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-bus_dbus-daemon_1       ~ patches/patch-dbus-1_pc_in
  ~ patches/patch-dbus_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in       ~ patches/patch-tools_dbus-uuidgen_1
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to DBus 1.2.4.
  > Also a security update for a remote application DoS.. CVE-2008-3834.
  > ok jasper@ ajacoutot@ (brad@)

dbus-glib

  > Update to DBus-glib 0.76.
  > ok jasper@ ajacoutot@ (brad@)

kde

  ~ sdk3/Makefile                         ~ sdk3/pkg/PLIST-main