ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 16 07:00:07 BST 2008

converters/p5-JSON-XS-VersionOneAndTwo  databases/p5-ldap
devel/cdk                               infrastructure/templates
lang/mono                               mail/alpine
mail/imap-uw                            mail/imapsync
net/curl                                net/ekg
x11                                     x11/dmenu
x11/dwm                                 x11/libgdiplus

== converters ======================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

p5-JSON-XS-VersionOneAndTwo

  >	import JSON::XS::VersionOneAndTwo

== databases ========================================================= 02/08 ==

p5-ldap

  > Update to Net::LDAP 0.38, from pea at raveland dot org, thanks!
  > diff looks ok to mbalmer@ (landry@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/08 ==

cdk

  > - better DISTFILE (from pea, MAINTAINER)
  > - format tables with tbl so we get readable man pages
  > issue spotted by Markus Bergkvis
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/08 ==

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > update CPAN mirror for .uk, from Jim Razmus - thanks! (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/08 ==

mono

  + patches/patch-mono_mini_exceptions-amd64_c
  + patches/patch-support_mph_h
  + patches/patch-mcs_class_Mono_WebBrowser_build-csproj2k5
  + patches/patch-mcs_class_Managed_Windows_Forms_build-csproj2k5
  + patches/patch-mcs_class_Managed_Windows_Forms_build-csproj
  + patches/patch-mcs_tools_gensources_sh
  + patches/patch-mono_mini_mini-amd64_h
  + patches/patch-ikvm-native_jni_c       + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import of mono-2.0:

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-mono_mini_mini-amd64_h
  + patches/patch-mono_metadata_class_c

  > we don't have MAP_32BIT on amd64 so don't use it and disable generic
  > code sharing; makes mono work on amd64 (robert@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/08 ==

alpine

  - patches/patch-alpine_mailcmd_c        - patches/patch-pico_attach_c
  - patches/patch-pico_file_c             - patches/patch-pico_pico_h
  ~ patches/patch-alpine_Makefile_in      ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-pith_pine_hlp

  > - update to alpine 2.00 (+pico 5.04) (ajacoutot@)

imap-uw

  ~ files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_env_unix.c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-mailutil                    ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > - update to imap-uw-2007b
  > - use SUBST_CMD
  > - simplify comment about certificate in README.OpenBSD
  > (suggested by Sam Smith) (ajacoutot@)

imapsync

  > - small update to imapsync-1.267
  > from pea (MAINTAINER) (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 07/08 ==

curl

  > Update to 7.19.0.  Prodded by robert at . (naddy@)

ekg

  ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to ekg-1.7
  > from alek@ (MAINTAINER) (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +libgdiplus (robert@)

dmenu

  ~ patches/patch-config_mk

  > Update to dmenu-3.9.
  > From maintainer Jim Razmus. (kili@)

dwm

  ~ patches/patch-config_def_h            ~ patches/patch-config_mk

  > Update to dwm-5.2.
  > From maintainer Jim Razmus. (kili@)

libgdiplus

  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/DESCR