ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 26 07:00:07 GMT 2008

books                                   books/thinking-forth
databases/ruby-activerecord             devel
devel/check                             devel/horde
devel/libunique                         devel/pkgconfig
devel/ruby-actionpack                   devel/ruby-activesupport
graphics/netpbm                         graphics/tiff
infrastructure/mk                       lang
lang/gforth                             mail/ruby-actionmailer
www/drupal5                             www/ruby-activeresource
www/ruby-rails                          x11/qt4

== books ============================================================= 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/books

books

  ~ Makefile

  > - add thinking-forth (jasper@)

thinking-forth

  >	import Thinking Forth

== databases ========================================================= 02/09 ==

ruby-activerecord

  > Security update to rails 2.1.2.
  > http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/2008/10/23/rails-2-1-2-security-other-fixes
  > ok jcs@ (bernd@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/09 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > link libunique to the build (landry@)

check

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in

  > remove gmake dependency (naddy@)

horde

  > Security update to Horde 3.1.9.  Fixes soem XSS problems. (mbalmer@)

libunique

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-unique_uniqueapp_c

  > New import:
  >	Import of libunique 1.0.2 :

pkgconfig

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-pkg_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update pkgconfig to 0.23
  > although not actively used anymore, it is still handy as a reference
  > application for our own pkg-config.
  > ok landry@
  > espie@ agreed updating it (jasper@)

ruby-actionpack

  > Security update to rails 2.1.2.
  > http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/2008/10/23/rails-2-1-2-security-other-fixes
  > ok jcs@ (bernd@)

ruby-activesupport

  > Security update to rails 2.1.2.
  > http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/2008/10/23/rails-2-1-2-security-other-fixes
  > ok jcs@ (bernd@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/09 ==

netpbm

  > update to 10.26.57: miscellaneous bug fixes (naddy@)

tiff

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-man_fax2ps_1
  ~ patches/patch-tools_tiff2pdf_c        + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_dir_c
  + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_dirinfo_c   + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_dirread_c
  + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_fax3_c      + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_jpeg_c
  + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_next_c
  + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_pixarlog_c
  + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_print_c     + patches/patch-libtiff_tif_read_c
  + patches/patch-man_TIFFClose_3tiff     + patches/patch-man_raw2tiff_1
  + patches/patch-man_tiffcmp_1           + patches/patch-man_tiffsplit_1
  + patches/patch-test_strip_c            + patches/patch-tools_fax2ps_c
  + patches/patch-tools_tiffsplit_c

  > SECURITY fixes for CVE-2006-2656 and CVE-2006-3459 through 3465.
  > Man page fixes.
  > Mostly via FreeBSD.  Approving noises from bernd@ and jasper@ (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/09 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > Add SUBPACKAGE to _ALL_VARIABLES. ok espie@ (bernd@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/09 ==

lang

  ~ Makefile

  > - add gforth (jasper@)

gforth

  + patches/patch-comp-i_fs               + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-engine_main_c

  > New import:
  >	import gforth 0.6.2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - typo in DESCR (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/09 ==

ruby-actionmailer

  > Security update to rails 2.1.2.
  > http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/2008/10/23/rails-2-1-2-security-other-fixes
  > ok jcs@ (bernd@)

== www =============================================================== 08/09 ==

drupal5

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  ~ core/patches/patch-includes_common_inc
  ~ core/patches/patch-modules_user_user_module
  ~ jquery_update/Makefile                ~ jquery_update/pkg/PLIST

  > security fixes in core.
  > allows jquery_update to work more generally (I had broken it slightly)
  > (espie@)

  ~ webform/Makefile                      ~ webform/distinfo
  ~ webform/patches/patch-components_grid_inc
  ~ webform/patches/patch-components_select_inc
  ~ webform/patches/patch-webform_components_inc
  ~ webform/pkg/PLIST

  > new version including a few important fixes (espie@)

  ~ cck/Makefile                          ~ cck/distinfo
  ~ cck/pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.9 (espie@)

  ~ printer-friendly/Makefile             ~ printer-friendly/distinfo
  ~ printer-friendly/pkg/PLIST

  > update to 4.0, keep the pdf stuff disabled until we install everything it
  > needs... (espie@)

  ~ masquerade/Makefile                   ~ masquerade/distinfo
  ~ masquerade/patches/patch-masquerade_module

  > minor update (espie@)

  ~ theme-newsflash/Makefile              ~ theme-newsflash/distinfo
  ~ theme-newsflash/pkg/PLIST

  > minor update (espie@)

  ~ theme-litejazz/Makefile               ~ theme-litejazz/distinfo
  ~ theme-litejazz/pkg/PLIST

  > minor update (espie@)

  ~ backup_migrate/Makefile               ~ backup_migrate/distinfo
  ~ backup_migrate/pkg/PLIST

  > minor update (espie@)

ruby-activeresource

  > Security update to rails 2.1.2.