ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 27 07:00:14 GMT 2008

INDEX                                   audio
audio/espeak                            audio/mpdBrowser
databases                               databases/p5-DBI
databases/pear-MDB2                     databases/pear-MDB2-mysql
databases/sqlports                      devel
devel/gmp                               devel/ruby-linecache
devel/silc-toolkit                      devel/waf
games/enigma                            infrastructure/build
infrastructure/install                  lang/vala
math/R                                  multimedia/dvdstyler
net/irssi-silc                          net/nagios
net/pymsn                               net/silc-client
net/silc-server                         security/gnutls
security/libgcrypt                      security/libtasn1
security/prelude                        security/ruby-openid
textproc                                textproc/gtkaml
textproc/xerces-c                       www
www/midori                              www/p5-Catalyst-Engine-HTTP-POE
www/pear                                www/webkit
www/youtube-dl

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > regen: 5349 (ajacoutot@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/13 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > - add espeak (jasper@)

espeak

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-src_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_speech_h

  > New import:
  >	import espeak 1.37

mpdBrowser

  ~ Makefile

  > add intltool to MODULES to let this build on a clean machine
  > bump PKGNAME (sturm@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/13 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Add pear-MDB2 (mbalmer@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add pear-MDB2-mysql. (mbalmer@)

p5-DBI

  > update to version 1.607
  > ok pea@ a while ago (simon@)

pear-MDB2

  >	Import pear-MDB2, a prerequisite for an upcoming Horde update and some

pear-MDB2-mysql

  >	MySQL driver for pear-MDB2.

sqlports

  ~ files/mksqlitedb

  > recognize more wrong depends errors (espie@)

  ~ files/mksqlitedb

  > fixes some inheritance issues. Problem noticed by bernd@ (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/13 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby-linecache to the devel/Makefile. (pirofti@)

gmp

  > maintenance update to 4.2.4; tested by various (naddy@)

ruby-linecache

  >	Initial import of LineCache. This is required for

silc-toolkit

  > update to 1.1.8, fixes many bugs. ok brad (maintainer). (sthen@)

waf

  ~ waf.port.mk

  > Fix waf MODULE, honour CONFIGURE_ENV and CONFIGURE_ARGS, clean up some
  > root-owned directories in ${WRKSRC} after fake. Nothing in tree used it,
  > hence no PKGNAME bump.
  > ok wcmaier@, discussed a bit with ajacoutot@ too (landry@)

== games ============================================================= 05/13 ==

enigma

  - patches/patch-data_levels_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-data_levels_Sokoban_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-lib-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > - update enigma to version 1.01
  > - add missing gtk-update-icon-cache goo (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 06/13 ==

build

  ~ libtool

  > slight code reorg, somewhat more readable (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > sort subs (steven@)

install

  ~ make-plist

  > zap local $_ (espie@)

  ~ make-plist

  > useless comment ;) (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 07/13 ==

vala

  > - update vala to 0.3.5 (jasper@)

== math ============================================================== 08/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_CommandLineArgs_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_Rdynload_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_connections_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_gram_y         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update R to version 2.8.0.	Diff from Daniel Dickman <didickman at gmail.com>
  > with some tweaks from me. (mbalmer@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

dvdstyler

  ~ Makefile

  > setting AUTO*_VERSION does not imply anything is installed at build time
  > let this build on a clean machine (sturm@)

== net =============================================================== 10/13 ==

irssi-silc

  > update to use the new silc-client, ok martynas who had the same diff.
  > (sthen@)

nagios

  ~ nagios/Makefile                       ~ nagios/distinfo
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-base_utils_c     ~ nagios/patches/patch-cgi_cgiutils_c

  > bugfix update to 3.0.4
  > ok sturm (MAINTAINER). (sthen@)

  - plugins/patches/patch-plugins_check_pgsql_c
  ~ plugins/Makefile                      ~ plugins/distinfo
  ~ plugins/patches/patch-configure       ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-fping
  ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-game                ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-ldap
  ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-main                ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-mysql
  ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-ntp                 ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-pgsql
  ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-snmp

  > bugfix update to 1.4.13, regenerate PLIST while there.
  > ok sturm (MAINTAINER). (sthen@)

pymsn

  > - update pymsn to 0.3.3 (which is basicly a rewrite of the whole codebase)
  > - specify license version
  > feedback and ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

silc-client

  > update to 1.1.6, ok brad (maintainer) (sthen@)

silc-server

  ~ patches/patch-doc_example_silcd_conf_in

  > update to 1.1.14, ok brad (maintainer) (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 11/13 ==

gnutls

  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-libextra_fipsmd5_c

  > Update gnutls to 2.6.0.
  > Use in-tree security/libtasn1 and archivers/lzo instead of the included
  > ones.
  > Backport a patch from upstream git to fix symbol conflicts.
  > ok naddy@ ajacoutot@ (landry@)

libgcrypt

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_hmac256_c

  > Update libgcrypt to 1.4.3.
  > ok naddy@ ajacoutot@ (landry@)

libtasn1

  > Update libtasn1 to 1.5.
  > ok naddy@ ajacoutot@ (landry@)

prelude

  ~ libprelude/Makefile

  > Fix LIB_DEPENDS and WANTLIB after gnutls update, bump PKGNAME. (landry@)

ruby-openid

  > Update to version 2.1.2.
  > okay bernd@ and mbalmer@ (pirofti@)

== textproc ========================================================== 12/13 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > +xerces-c (ajacoutot@)

gtkaml

  ~ patches/patch-src_GtkamlImplicitsStore_c
  + patches/patch-data_Gtk_implicits

  > - update gtkaml to 0.2.2.0 (jasper@)

xerces-c

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + patches/patch-src_xercesc_runConfigure
  + patches/patch-src_xercesc_Makefile_incl
  + patches/patch-src_xercesc_util_Platforms_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_xercesc_util_AutoSense_hpp
  + patches/patch-src_xercesc_util_XercesDefs_hpp
  + patches/patch-src_xercesc_configure   + patches/patch-tests_Makefile_incl
  + patches/patch-tests_configure         + patches/patch-tests_runConfigure
  + patches/patch-samples_Makefile_incl   + patches/patch-samples_configure
  + patches/patch-obj_Makefile_in         + patches/patch-samples_runConfigure
  + files/Makefile.in                     + files/OpenBSDDefs.hpp

  > New import:
  >	Import xerces-c-2.8.0

== www =============================================================== 13/13 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Add youtube-dl to the www Makefile. (pirofti@)

midori

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-wscript

  > Update to midori 0.1.0.
  > Uses x11/xfce4 (it's now an official Xfce goodie) and devel/waf MODULES.
  > Enable history support through sqlite3, disable gio/gvfs for now.
  > Enable libunique support now that it's finally in-tree and working.
  > ok phessler@ (landry@)

p5-Catalyst-Engine-HTTP-POE

  > - update to Catalyst-Engine-HTTP-POE-0.08
  > - fix regress depends
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

pear

  ~ Makefile.pear

  > Force the installation of packages so we can create packages even
  > if a specific pear- package is already installed on the system.
  > This commit also disables the dependency tracking while installing
  > pear packages with the ports tree. (robert@)

webkit

  ~ patches/patch-JavaScriptCore_GNUmakefile_am
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update webkit to a more recent svn snapshot.
  > ok phessler@ (landry@)

youtube-dl