[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-10-27

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Oct 28 07:00:01 GMT 2008

distrib/sets                            gnu/egcs
include/Makefile                        lib
lib/libsa                               lib/libsndio
regress/lib                             share/man
share/zoneinfo                          sys/arch/m88k/m88k
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                usr.bin/aucat

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.socppc                  ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/comp/md.alpha
  ~ lists/comp/md.amd64                   ~ lists/comp/md.armish
  ~ lists/comp/md.hp300                   ~ lists/comp/md.hppa
  ~ lists/comp/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/comp/md.i386
  ~ lists/comp/md.landisk                 ~ lists/comp/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc                  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/comp/md.socppc
  ~ lists/comp/md.sparc                   ~ lists/comp/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/comp/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/08 ==

egcs

  ~ gcc/Makefile.in

  > disable dependency that would run autoheader with better makes.
  > okay kettenis@, miod@, otto@ (espie@)

== include =========================================================== 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > rename libsa to libsndio
  > requested by many, "just go for it" deraadt@ (ratchov@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/08 ==

lib

  ~ Makefile

  > rename libsa to libsndio
  > requested by many, "just go for it" deraadt@ (ratchov@)

libsa

  - Makefile                              - aucat.c
  - libsa.c                               - libsa.h
  - libsa_priv.h                          - sa_open.3
  - shlib_version                         - sun.c

  > rename libsa to libsndio
  > requested by many, "just go for it" deraadt@ (ratchov@)

libsndio

  + Makefile                              + aucat.c
  + shlib_version                         + sio_open.3
  + sndio.c                               + sndio.h
  + sndio_priv.h                          + sun.c

  > rename libsa to libsndio
  > requested by many, "just go for it" deraadt@ (ratchov@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/08 ==

lib

  - libsa/Makefile                        - libsa/sacap/Makefile
  - libsa/sacap/sacap.c                   - libsa/safd/Makefile
  - libsa/safd/safd.c                     - libsa/saplay/Makefile
  - libsa/saplay/saplay.c                 - libsa/sarec/Makefile
  - libsa/sarec/sarec.c                   + libsndio/Makefile
  + libsndio/cap/Makefile                 + libsndio/cap/cap.c
  + libsndio/fd/Makefile                  + libsndio/fd/fd.c
  + libsndio/play/Makefile                + libsndio/play/play.c
  + libsndio/rec/Makefile                 + libsndio/rec/rec.c

  > rename libsa to libsndio
  > requested by many, "just go for it" deraadt@ (ratchov@)

== share ============================================================= 06/08 ==

  ~ man4/audio.4                          ~ man9/audio.9

  > sa_open -> sio_open, after recent changes; (jmc@)

  ~ man9/pool.9                           ~ man9/Makefile

  > document pool_setipl.
  > with help from jmc@, thank you. (dlg@)

zoneinfo

  ~ datfiles/southamerica                 ~ datfiles/zone.tab

  > update to tzdata2008i from elsie.nci.nih.gov (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/08 ==

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ db_interface.c

  > Rename "machine cpu" to "machine ddbcpu" in MP kernels, for consistency
  > with
  > other MP platforms. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ isp_inline.h                          ~ ispmbox.h

  > Start updating isp. Just new defines, comments, whitespace, anything that
  > doesn't change the .o. (krw@)

  ~ mfi.c                                 ~ mfivar.h

  > Move some include stuff around (marco@)

dev/pci

  ~ azalia_codec.c

  > for the AD1984 codec, connect headphones to a proper DAC.
  > tested by danh@ and Aaron Stellman on Thinkpad T61.
  > from Alexey Suslikov, thanks (jakemsr@)

  ~ mfi_pci.c

  > Move some include stuff around (marco@)

kern

  ~ kern_workq.c

  > when shutting workq threads down, dont try to take the big kernel
  > lock when we've never given it up. this is a remnant of the mpsafe
  > workq stuff we had that wasnt cleaned up properly.
  > found by and fix tested by oga@ (dlg@)

aucat

  ~ Makefile                              ~ safile.c