[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-10-29

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 30 07:00:02 GMT 2008

lib/libc                                lib/libsndio
share/man                               sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
usr.bin/aucat                           usr.bin/cdio
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== lib =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ stdlib/malloc.c

  > if MALLOC_STATS is defined, record how many "cheap reallocs" were
  > tried and how many actually succeeded. (otto@)

libsndio

  ~ sio_open.3

  > document LIBSIO_DEBUG
  > ok ratchov@ (todd@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > Xr OpenBSD::Intro(3p) (espie@)

  ~ man5/port-modules.5

  > some macro fix up; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/pflow.4

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/bio.4                            ~ man4/cac.4

  > Mention bio support for cac(4). (brad@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ aoa.c                                 ~ daca.c
  ~ i2s.c                                 ~ i2svar.h
  ~ onyx.c                                ~ snapper.c
  ~ tumbler.c

  > native default parameters for i2s devices instead of 8kHz
  > mulaw mono, which few can even do.
  > "Please just get this in." brad@ (jakemsr@)

  ~ i2s.c

  > come on -- this was not even test compiled (deraadt@)

dev/ic

  ~ mfireg.h

  > Bring pd structure up to date (marco@)

  ~ cac.c                                 ~ cacreg.h
  ~ cacvar.h

  > Add initial bio support; only volume status is handled.
  > Based on cac(4) bio support from NetBSD which is derived from
  > OpenBSD's ciss(4) bio support.
  > Tested by otto@ jbg@
  > ok marco@ (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_nxe.c                              ~ if_vic.c

  > dlg says "well, that is embarassing" (deraadt@)

  ~ if_jme.c                              ~ if_jmereg.h
  ~ if_jmevar.h

  > - Add a workaround field to the softc struct.
  > - Move the extended FIFO workaround from the capabilities field to the
  > workaround field.
  > - Add General purpose register 1 defines for the workarounds.
  > - Enable a workaround for CRC errors that can be experienced with A2
  > revision
  > adapters.
  > - Add a workaround for packet loss that can be experienced with A2 revision
  > adapters when in 10/100 mode with half duplex.
  > From DraonFly
  > - Rename the workaround flags so they describe what is being worked around.
  > ok jsg@ (brad@)

  ~ emuxki.c

  > support for Audigy 2 Value based on patch from Dennis Suhonin
  > (openlunatic at gmail).
  > tested by Dawe (dawedawe at gmx de), thanks, and me.  does not disturb
  > currenlty working emu(4) devices. (jakemsr@)

  ~ emuxkivar.h

  > add a flag to know is this is Audigy 2 Value (jakemsr@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

aucat

  ~ listen.c

  > chmod(2) the aucat socket, as if aucat(1) was started with
  > umask = 0, this allows one user to start the server and another
  > user to use it (eg. _mpd).
  > ok todd, deraadt, jakemsr (ratchov@)

cdio

  ~ cdio.c