ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Apr 4 07:00:07 BST 2009

audio/sonata                            comms/dfu-util
databases/ocaml-postgresql              databases/ocaml-sqlite3
devel/cil                               devel/ocaml-calendar
devel/omake                             games
games/einstein                          graphics/camlimages
lang/ocaml                              mail/zarafa
net                                     net/mldonkey
net/p5-Net-Whois-Raw                    net/py-impacket
net/py-pcapy                            net/unison
productivity/wyrd                       security/cryptokit
sysutils                                sysutils/findlib
sysutils/nut                            sysutils/pv
textproc/gonzui                         textproc/ocaml-rss
textproc/ocaml-xml-light                www
www/drupal5                             www/drupal6
x11/lablgtk

== audio ============================================================= 01/15 ==

sonata

  ~ patches/patch-setup_py                ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - major update to sonata-1.6 (ajacoutot@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

dfu-util

  ~ Makefile

  > Update master site. (fgsch@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/15 ==

ocaml-postgresql

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

ocaml-sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/15 ==

cil

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

ocaml-calendar

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

omake

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== games ============================================================= 05/15 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > add einstein (landry@)

einstein

  + patches/patch-utils_cpp               + patches/patch-convert_cpp
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import einstein, a remake of old DOS game Sherlock which was inspired
  > by

== graphics ========================================================== 06/15 ==

camlimages

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== lang ============================================================== 07/15 ==

ocaml

  ~ ocaml.port.mk

  > unbreak RUN_DEPENDS with help from espie (sturm@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/15 ==

zarafa

  ~ webaccess/Makefile                    ~ webaccess/distinfo

  > - update to zarafa-webaccess-6.20.4 (ajacoutot@)

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/distinfo
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_ECTestTools_IMAPTest_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-common_Makefile_in       ~ zarafa/patch-configure
  ~ zarafa/patch-doc_Makefile_in          ~ zarafa/patch-installer_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-installer_linux_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-libfreebusy_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-mapi4linux_src_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-perl_Makefile_in         ~ zarafa/patch-php-ext_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_client_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_libserver_ZarafaCmd_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_plugins_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_server_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-main

== net =============================================================== 09/15 ==

  > +py-impacket
  > +py-pcapy (sthen@)

mldonkey

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

p5-Net-Whois-Raw

  > Update to 1.67 (giovanni@)

py-impacket

  >	import py-impacket, from Pawlowski Marcin Piotr on ports@ with tweaks.

py-pcapy

  + patches/patch-pcap_pkthdr_cc

  > New import:
  >	import Pcapy, thanks to fgsch@ for helping.

unison

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== productivity ====================================================== 10/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

wyrd

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== security ========================================================== 11/15 ==

cryptokit

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/15 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > Add pv. (giovanni@)

findlib

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

nut

  ~ patches/patch-clients_Makefile_in     ~ patches/patch-clients_upsset_c
  ~ patches/patch-clients_upsstats_c      ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > update to 2.4.1, code cleanup and adds support for a bunch of new
  > UPS and also now preliminary support for PDUs.
  > ok mbalmer (maintainer),
  > "commit and we fix in-tree if i run into issues" henning (sthen@)

pv

  + patches/patch-autoconf_make_unreal_mk

  > New import:
  >	Import sysutils/pv from David <dunnoseriously at gmail dot com>

== textproc ========================================================== 13/15 ==

gonzui

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

ocaml-rss

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

ocaml-xml-light

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after ocaml update (sturm@)

== www =============================================================== 14/15 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +drupal6 (espie@)

drupal5

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > drupal5 is pending an update. In the mean time, make it possible to
  > install alongside drupal6 (I've given up figuring out a clean update
  > path for now) (espie@)

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  ~ core/patches/patch-includes_common_inc

  > finally, update to 5.16, after fixing the modules.inc stuff to work with
  > jquery_update....
  > sigh (espie@)

  ~ admin-menu/Makefile                   ~ admin-menu/distinfo
  ~ admin-menu/pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.8 (espie@)

drupal6

  + drupal6.port.mk                       + Makefile.inc
  + Makefile                              + views/Makefile
  + views/distinfo                        + views/pkg/DESCR
  + views/pkg/PLIST                       + cck/Makefile
  + cck/distinfo                          + cck/pkg/DESCR
  + cck/pkg/PLIST                         + alternate_login/Makefile
  + alternate_login/distinfo              + alternate_login/pkg/DESCR
  + alternate_login/pkg/PLIST             + admin-menu/Makefile
  + admin-menu/distinfo                   + admin-menu/pkg/DESCR
  + admin-menu/pkg/PLIST                  + webform/Makefile
  + webform/distinfo                      + webform/pkg/DESCR
  + webform/pkg/PLIST                     + auto_nodetitle/Makefile
  + auto_nodetitle/distinfo               + auto_nodetitle/pkg/PLIST
  + auto_nodetitle/pkg/DESCR              + advanced_help/Makefile
  + advanced_help/distinfo                + advanced_help/pkg/PLIST
  + advanced_help/pkg/DESCR               + date/Makefile
  + date/distinfo                         + date/pkg/DESCR
  + date/pkg/PLIST                        + theme-newsflash/distinfo
  + theme-newsflash/Makefile              + theme-newsflash/pkg/DESCR
  + theme-newsflash/pkg/PLIST             + themesettingsapi/Makefile
  + themesettingsapi/distinfo             + themesettingsapi/pkg/PLIST
  + themesettingsapi/pkg/DESCR            + FCKeditor/Makefile
  + FCKeditor/distinfo                    + FCKeditor/pkg/PLIST
  + FCKeditor/pkg/DESCR                   + backup_migrate/Makefile
  + backup_migrate/distinfo               + backup_migrate/pkg/DESCR
  + backup_migrate/pkg/PLIST              + locale-fr/Makefile
  + locale-fr/distinfo                    + locale-fr/pkg/DESCR
  + locale-fr/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	basic installation of drupal6 with a few extra stable modules.

  + core/files/drupal.conf

  > missed... (espie@)

  + core/Makefile                         + core/distinfo
  + core/pkg/DESCR                        + core/pkg/MESSAGE
  + core/pkg/PLIST                        + core/pkg/UNMESSAGE

  > hate cvs... "core" directory with stuff in it should be okay by default.
  > noticed by naddy@ (espie@)

lablgtk