ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 6 07:00:14 BST 2009

audio/gsm                               audio/sonata
databases                               databases/py-sqlalchemy
databases/py-sqlobject                  databases/ruby-couchrest
databases/sqlite3                       devel
devel/eclipse                           devel/git
devel/libsoup                           devel/py-addons
devel/py-bytecodeassembler              devel/py-extremes
devel/py-peak-rules                     devel/py-prioritized_methods
devel/py-protocols                      devel/py-ruledispatch
devel/py-symboltype                     devel/py-turbojson
emulators/dynamips                      emulators/gns3
games/gargoyle                          games/sudognu
games/teeworlds                         lang/scheme48
mail/postfix                            math/plplot
math/py-scipy                           net/ejabberd
net/libproxy                            net/ssvnc
productivity/gtg                        security/keychain
sysutils/bubblemon                      sysutils/fam
telephony/asterisk                      www/mozilla-firefox
www/py-formencode                       x11/kde

== audio ============================================================= 01/15 ==

gsm

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-inc_config.h
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to latest version.
  > Fixes a few bugs and clarifies the license.
  > Minor library bump.
  > Update HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES.
  > Many thanks to the upstream developers for the quick response.
  > ok naddy@ (kili@)

sonata

  ~ Makefile

  > - host distfile ; berlios is down again and naddy@ seems sad ;)
  > (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/15 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby-couchrest (bernd@)

py-sqlalchemy

  > update to py-sqlalchemy-0.5.2.  maintainer timed out
  > ok fgs@ (martynas@)

py-sqlobject

  > - update to py-sqlobject-0.10.4
  > - enable regression tests
  > - use master_site_pypi
  > input, ok fgs@ (martynas@)

ruby-couchrest

  >	Initial import of ruby-couchrest-0.23.

sqlite3

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_os_unix_c           ~ patches/patch-src_test1_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_util_c              + patches/patch-test_backup2_test

  > update to sqlite3-3.6.11.  fixes null ptr deref in sqlite3OsTruncate
  > addColumn;	which broke py stuff
  > noticed with fgs@ while working on the py stuff
  > much thanks to bernd@;  for doing a bulk build with it
  > ok fgs@, bernd@, simon@ (martynas@)

  ~ patches/patch-test_backup2_test

  > remove hunk, that had keyword, substituted by rcs.	 from Markus Lude
  > (martynas@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/15 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > enter py-addons, py-bytecodeassembler, py-extremes, py-symboltype
  > (martynas@)

  ~ Makefile

  > enter py-peak-rules and py-prioritized_methods (martynas@)

eclipse

  ~ sdk/Makefile

  > remove unneeded exec
  > ok naddy@ (steven@)

git

  - patches/patch-git-svn_perl            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-builtin-help_c          ~ patches/patch-gitweb_gitweb_perl
  ~ patches/patch-imap-send_c             ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-date_c

  > t-1.6.2.2.
  > Also:
  > - Update HOMEPAGE. (reminded by Toni Mueller)
  > - Fix 64-bit problem. (found on sparc64)
  > Tested by sturm at . Thanks! (bernd@)

libsoup

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Fix PKGNAME and add @pkgpath to make updates possible.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (kili@)

py-addons

  >	import py-addons-0.6

py-bytecodeassembler

  >	import py-bytecodeassembler-0.5.1

py-extremes

  >	import py-extremes-1.1.1

py-peak-rules

  >	import py-peak-rules-0.5r2582

py-prioritized_methods

  >	import py-prioritized_methods-0.2.1

py-protocols

  ~ Makefile

  > provide alternative master_site;  since sunsite doesn't provide
  > distfiles anymore.	discussed with fgs@ (martynas@)

py-ruledispatch

  ~ Makefile

  > provide alternative master_site;  since sunsite doesn't provide
  > distfiles anymore.	discussed with fgs@ (martynas@)

py-symboltype

  >	import py-symboltype-1.0

py-turbojson

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing run dependencies, now that they are in tree.  py-peak-rules,
  > py-priotirized_methods.  feedback, ok fgs@ (martynas@)

== emulators ========================================================= 04/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

dynamips

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > jit also works with amd64.
  > sthen@ ok (fgsch@)

gns3

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_GNS3_Application_py

  > - preset the default dynamips hypervisor path to the location where
  > it's installed by our dynamips port. bump package.
  > - remove NO_BUILD, it does actually carry out some steps in the build
  > stage. if they're left until fake-install, root-owned files in the work
  > directory prevent "make clean" from working.
  > ok Jonathan Armani (maintainer). (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 05/15 ==

gargoyle

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Jamrules

  > use -L$(X11BASE)/lib for linking, fixes build on macppc (failure pointed
  > out by ajacoutot). bump PKGNAME (possibly gratuitously). (sthen@)

sudognu

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-getopt_c

  > update to 1.09 (steven@)

teeworlds

  ~ patches/patch-default_bam

  > - update to teeworlds-0.5.1
  > from Jonathan Armani (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/15 ==

scheme48

  ~ Makefile

  > - this needs -pthread to build
  > unbreak (at least) on powerpc (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/15 ==

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/pkg/PLIST

  > install libexec/postfix/{main,master}.cf and bump the package. these are
  > used by the multi-instance support and without them "postfix
  > set-permissions",
  > run at installation time, fails before it sets postdrop and postqueue to
  > the
  > correct gid and mode, causing a problem for local deliveries. discussed
  > with Brad and Jakob, ok jakob@ (maintainer). (sthen@)

== math ============================================================== 08/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

plplot

  - patches/patch-bindings_Makefile_in    - patches/patch-configure
  - patches/patch-examples_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-examples_c++_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-examples_c_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-examples_f77_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-examples_tcl_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-examples_tk_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-test_Makefile_in        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo
  ~ patches/patch-bindings_octave_demos_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-bindings_octave_misc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-drivers_pstex_c         ~ patches/patch-src_plcore_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-c++                         ~ pkg/PLIST-f77
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-cmake_modules_instdirs_cmake
  + patches/patch-examples_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-examples_c++_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-examples_c_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-examples_f77_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-examples_tcl_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-examples_tk_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-test_CMakeLists_txt

  > update to 5.8.0
  > this uses cmake now; needs some more tweaking.
  > a few subpackages are disabled for now. (steven@)

py-scipy

  > Add dependency on math/umfpack to avoid it being accidently detected
  > at build time. Also fix a build issue. Breakage spotted by naddy at .
  > ok naddy@ (eric@)

== net =============================================================== 09/15 ==

ejabberd

  > bugfix update to 2.0.5 from viq (maintainer), also tested by Simon Kuhnle.
  > (sthen@)

libproxy

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak package names. (missing PKGNAME-main and PKGNAME-gnome) (bernd@)

ssvnc

  ~ Makefile

  > use the correct variable, SETENV not ENV. fixes the build if ENV is set,
  > found by ajacoutot. (sthen@)

== productivity ====================================================== 10/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

gtg

  ~ patches/patch-GTG___init___py         ~ patches/patch-gtg_desktop
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-setup_py

  > - update gtg to 0.1.1
  > from Mikolaj Kucharski, thanks (jasper@)

== security ========================================================== 11/15 ==

keychain

  ~ Makefile

  > provide alternative master_site;  since sunsite doesn't provide
  > distfiles anymore.	discussed with fgs@ (martynas@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/15 ==

bubblemon

  - patches/patch-po_ro_po                - patches/patch-po_sh_po
  - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         - patches/patch-src_gnome1-meter_c
  - patches/patch-src_gnome1-netload_c    ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-src_bubblemon_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure

  > - update to bubblemon-2.0.12
  > - change HOMEPAGE, tweak COMMENT and reorder Makefile
  > I doubt this works since our libgtop2 is next to unusable but at least
  > it gives a better base to work on. (ajacoutot@)

fam

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > - tweak MESSAGE wrt to inetd mode and local access
  > prompted by stsp@,
  > discussed with aja@ and stsp@ (jasper@)

== telephony ========================================================= 13/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile

  > switch to external gsm library, bump package. (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 14/15 ==

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/mozilla-firefox.1

  > sync switches w/ ff3
  > update about url
  > ok naddy@ (martynas@)

py-formencode

  > update to py-formencode-1.2.2
  > use pax, master_site_pypi
  > input, ok fgs@ (martynas@)

kde

  ~ okle/Makefile                         ~ okle/pkg/PLIST