[odc] Daily src changes for 2009-04-09

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 10 07:00:02 BST 2009

distrib/notes                           regress/lib
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
usr.bin/find                            usr.sbin/ospf6d
usr.sbin/smtpd                          usr.sbin/sysmerge

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ alpha/hardware                        ~ amd64/hardware
  ~ armish/hardware                       ~ hppa/hardware
  ~ i386/hardware                         ~ landisk/hardware
  ~ macppc/hardware                       ~ sparc64/hardware
  ~ zaurus/hardware

  > Don't try to keep in sync with the man page device lists for
  > 802.11 wireless as chipsets used and products change rapidly, but
  > rather display just a list of the supported chipsets like we do in www.
  > Discussed with jmc and deraadt (jsg@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

lib

  + libm/fpaccuracy/Gamma.c               + libm/fpaccuracy/INV.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/Makefile              + libm/fpaccuracy/Pix.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/acos.c                + libm/fpaccuracy/acosh.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/asin.c                + libm/fpaccuracy/asinh.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/atan.c                + libm/fpaccuracy/atanh.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/cos.c                 + libm/fpaccuracy/cosh.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/erf.c                 + libm/fpaccuracy/erfc.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/exp.c                 + libm/fpaccuracy/fpaccuracy.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/fpaccuracy.h          + libm/fpaccuracy/header.h
  + libm/fpaccuracy/j0.c                  + libm/fpaccuracy/j1.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/lgamma.c              + libm/fpaccuracy/log.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/log10.c               + libm/fpaccuracy/pow2_x.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/powx_275.c            + libm/fpaccuracy/sin.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/sinh.c                + libm/fpaccuracy/sqrt.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/tan.c                 + libm/fpaccuracy/tanh.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/trailer.h             + libm/fpaccuracy/y0.c
  + libm/fpaccuracy/y1.c

  > fpaccuracy, by prof. Gaston H. Gonnet, uses some most difficult
  > values to test accuracy of math functions (currently, only double
  > precision tests are present)
  > a report summary (fpaccuracy.out) containing max errs in ulp is generated
  > originally under gpl.  consented to relicense it under our license
  > ok millert@ (martynas@)

  ~ libm/Makefile

  > add fpaccuracy (martynas@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/spdmem.4

  > DDR3 also. (jsg@)

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > unrevert marco's revert of my bus_dmamap_load_raw change now that i found
  > the bug in it. bugfix will be committed next.
  > make bus_dmamap_load_raw respect the constraints of the dmamap we're
  > (dlg@)

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > in bus_dmamap_load_raw, only map the requested number of bytes into the
  > dmamap rather than all the bytes that are described by the sg list we're
  > mapping.
  > tested on iwn by me and beck@ (dlg@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > unrevert marco's revert of my bus_dmamap_load_raw change now that i found
  > the bug in it. bugfix will be committed next.
  > make bus_dmamap_load_raw respect the constraints of the dmamap we're
  > (dlg@)

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > in bus_dmamap_load_raw, only map the requested number of bytes into the
  > dmamap rather than all the bytes that are described by the sg list we're
  > mapping.
  > tested on iwn by me and beck@ (dlg@)

dev/acpi

  ~ dsdt.c

  > Fixed argtype for Increment/Decrement.  Field args were being evaluated as
  > integers instead remaining a reference.
  > ok marco@ (jordan@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_bnx.c

  > white space fixes (dlg@)

  > regen (mglocker@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add DisplayLink DL-120 USB graphic chip found in the
  > ``Century Corp. Japan Plus One LCD-8000U'' device. (mglocker@)

  ~ if_upgt.c

  > Remove obsolete braces around case switch. (mglocker@)

find

  ~ find.1

  > min/maxdepth do not observe +-;
  > reported by x, but different fix taken (jmc@)

ospf6d

  ~ ospf6.h                               ~ rde.c

  > Fix a naming inconsistency in struct lsa_intra_prefix (lsid -> ls_id).
  > "consistency is a good thing" jsing@, ok claudio@ (stsp@)

  ~ rde_spf.c

  > Update rt_calc() for OSPFv3. The Routing Information Base is being
  > populated. Intra-area routes only for now.
  > "I see no obvious issues. Should go in so you can move forward" claudio@
  > (stsp@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > Don't dereference NULL pointers. This crash wasn't found yet because
  > we never entered this code path before. This is just a temporary fix.
  > The kroute code desperately needs a sync to ospfd.
  > "Looks sensible to me" jsing@, "Yes and yes" claudio@ (stsp@)

smtpd

  ~ lka.c                                 ~ mta.c
  ~ parse.y                               ~ smtp.c
  ~ smtp_session.c                        ~ smtpd.h
  ~ ssl.c

  > change syntax of the "listen on" and "relay via" directives:
  > 1) kill the ssmtp keyword in "ssmtp listen on ...";
  > 2) kill the use keyword in "... use certificate foo";
  > 3) tls no longer implicit, user must explicitely use the tls or smtps
  > option.
  > 4) for "relay via", move the tls/smtps options to right after the
  > port specification; makes it similar to "listen on".
  > These directives:
  > ssmtp listen on fxp0 use ceritifate "foo"
  > accept for all relay via tls "mx.bar.com"
  > now become:
  > listen on fxp0 smtps certificate "foo"
  > accept for all relay via "mx.bar.com" tls
  > ok gilles@ (jacekm@)

  ~ smtp_session.c

  > fixes for smtp auth LOGIN, inspired from smtp auth PLAIN fixes
  > (NUL terminate buffers, duh!)
  > with suggestions from oga@
  > "please commit" jacekm@, ok gilles@ oga@ (todd@)

  ~ smtpd.conf.5

  > make the manpage fairly complete, contains bits from jmc@ (jacekm@)

sysmerge

  ~ sysmerge.8                            ~ sysmerge.sh

  > Add a hook to deal with special sendmail db files under /etc/mail/
  > Tweak some outputs and put interesting messages into sysmerge.log.
  > export the NEED_NEWALIASES variable.
  > inputs from and ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ sysmerge.8