ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 10 07:00:08 BST 2009

benchmarks                              benchmarks/siege
books/wndw                              databases/py-couchdb
databases/py-sqlite2                    devel/libexecinfo
devel/pygame                            emulators/sdlmame
games/crack-attack                      games/crossfire-client
games/glsfcave                          games/wesnoth
graphics                                graphics/freeglut
graphics/glpng                          graphics/glut
graphics/lcms                           graphics/makehuman
graphics/mhgui                          graphics/scratch
infrastructure/install                  math/plplot
net/pfstat                              print/a2ps
print/cups                              print/openclipart
sysutils/pftop                          textproc/gtkaml
www                                     www/ap2-mod_perl
www/apache-httpd                        www/piwik
www/pound                               www/squidguard
x11/xfce4

== benchmarks ======================================================== 01/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

benchmarks

  ~ Makefile

  > +siege (sthen@)

siege

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_init_c              + patches/patch-utils_siege_config_in

  >	import benchmarks/siege, a multi-threaded http benchmark tool, fairly

== books ============================================================= 02/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/books

wndw

  + pkg/DESCR-id                          + pkg/PLIST-id

  > add Indonesian Edition of Wireless Networking in the Developing World
  > (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/15 ==

py-couchdb

  ~ Makefile

  > Add missing dependey on setuptools and bump package.
  > spotted and tested by jasper@ (fgsch@)

py-sqlite2

  ~ patches/patch-setup_cfg               ~ patches/patch-setup_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-doc_sphinx_conf_py

  > update to py-sqlite2-2.5.5.  feedback, "go ahead" fgs@ & eric@
  > fgs@ also sent patch-doc_sphinx_conf_py upstream. (martynas@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/15 ==

libexecinfo

  > - install README file
  > - add HOMEPAGE (ajacoutot@)

pygame

  - patches/patch-examples_overlay_py     ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Setup_in
  ~ patches/patch-examples_eventlist_py
  ~ patches/patch-examples_fastevents_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-config_unix_py

  > - update to pygame 1.8.1
  > several documentation updates
  > lots of bug fixes (ajacoutot@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

sdlmame

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + files/mame.ini

  > - install a default mame.ini configuration file under SYSCONFDIR/mame/
  > - install ui.bdf to get better fonts
  > original diff from me, heavily modified and enhanced by Pierre Riteau
  > (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 06/15 ==

crack-attack

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_Attack_cxx

  > - switch ports that are currently using glut to use freeglut
  > from tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER),
  > objections from oga@, testing and ok sthen@ (jasper@)

crossfire-client

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch ports that are currently using glut to use freeglut
  > from tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER),
  > objections from oga@, testing and ok sthen@ (jasper@)

glsfcave

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch ports that are currently using glut to use freeglut
  > from tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER),
  > objections from oga@, testing and ok sthen@ (jasper@)

wesnoth

  ~ Makefile

  > - shuffle some comments around, and remove an outdated comment (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - shuffle things a bit (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/15 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > - hookup freeglut
  > - add a conflict marker to glut (jasper@)

freeglut

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	import freeglut 2.4.0

glpng

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Example_Test_c

  > - switch ports that are currently using glut to use freeglut
  > from tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER),
  > objections from oga@, testing and ok sthen@ (jasper@)

glut

  > - hookup freeglut
  > - add a conflict marker to glut (jasper@)

lcms

  ~ patches/patch-include_lcms_h

  > - update lcms to 1.18
  > * includes security fixes for CVE-2009-0581, CVE-2009-0723 and
  > CVE-2009-0733.
  > (which could cause a memory leak, buffer overflows and code execution)
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

makehuman

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch ports that are currently using glut to use freeglut
  > from tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER),
  > objections from oga@, testing and ok sthen@ (jasper@)

mhgui

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch ports that are currently using glut to use freeglut
  > from tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER),
  > objections from oga@, testing and ok sthen@ (jasper@)

scratch

  ~ Makefile

  > - missing build dependency (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 08/15 ==

install

  ~ FS.pm

  > Quote filenames when handing them off to a shell.
  > This fixes errors like "sh: syntax error: `(' unexpected" in make-plist.
  > ok espie@, jasper@ (naddy@)

== math ============================================================== 09/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

plplot

  ~ Makefile

  > unbreak build when wxwidgets is installed.
  > noticed and tested by naddy@ (steven@)

== net =============================================================== 10/15 ==

pfstat

  ~ Makefile

  > bump following PF changes; from kili@ (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 11/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

a2ps

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-etc_a2ps_cfg_in

  > - make sure Type1 fonts can be found at runtime
  > from Slackware Linux (ajacoutot@)

cups

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix a crash with NSS based applications when printing using gtk+2-cups
  > There are some conflicting symbols between nss and openssl (hint from
  > martynas@ some time ago about another issue).
  > - fix tyop while here (MAITAINER -> MAINTAINER)
  > "looks good" landry@ ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

openclipart

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update openclipart to 0.19
  > (distfile grew to a modest 375M...)
  > you'll need -r1.7 of ports/infrastructure/install/FS.pm, thanks to naddy@
  > for fixing an issue there
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/15 ==

pftop

  ~ Makefile

  > bump following PF changes; from kili@ (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 13/15 ==

gtkaml

  ~ Makefile

  > - add missing build_depends on gtk+2 ; from jasper@
  > - needs USE_X11 (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 14/15 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +pound (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > connect ap2-mod_perl to the builds
  > noticed by bernd@ (simon@)

ap2-mod_perl

  ~ Makefile

  > since apache-httpd's LIB_DEPENDS changed and ap2-mod_perl used it
  > indirectly via WANTLIB instead of pulling it in itself, we now have to
  > do so; p++
  > ok bernd@ (simon@)

apache-httpd

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to apache-httpd-2.2.11.
  > Lots of bugfixes and a security fix for CVE-2008-2939.
  > Enable usage of the threaded apr which is needed for
  > an upcoming port.
  > ok simon@ (bernd@)

piwik

  > Update to 0.2.33
  > mirror added
  > "should be good to go" jasper@ (giovanni@)

pound

  + patches/patch-pound_8                 + files/pound.cfg

  > New import:
  >	import www/pound

squidguard

  ~ Makefile

  > add spaces before = in Makefile in preparation for forthcoming update to
  > make the diff clearer. (sthen@)

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-samples_sample_conf_in
  - patches/patch-src_sgDiv_c             - patches/patch-src_sg_h
  - patches/patch-src_sg_y                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-src_y_tab_c_bison
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_sg_y_in

  > update to 1.4, based on a diff from and ok with maintainer Claudio Correa.
  > (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 15/15 ==

xfce4

  ~ libxfce4menu/Makefile
  + libxfce4menu/patches/patch-configure
  + libxfce4menu/patches/patch-libxfce4menu_libxfce4menu-0_1_pc_in

  > - Add gtk2 to BUILD_DEPENDS to fix build on a clean box (spotted by
  > jasper@)
  > - Add xfdesktop to REGRESS_DEPENDS & the corresponding blurb regarding
  > interactive regress tests.
  > - Add a patch to make regress tests correctly link with -pthread.
  > - Backport a fix to libxfce4menu-0.1.pc from svn to correct reality.
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

  - xfce4-wavelan/patches/patch-panel-plugin_wavelan_c
  - xfce4-wavelan/patches/patch-panel-plugin_wi_bsd_c
  ~ xfce4-wavelan/Makefile                ~ xfce4-wavelan/distinfo
  ~ xfce4-wavelan/pkg/PLIST