ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Apr 22 07:00:08 BST 2009

INDEX                                   devel/glib2
devel/teensyloader                      editors
graphics/enblend-enfuse                 lang/gcc
mail/zarafa                             misc/tmux
multimedia/get_iplayer                  net
net/pcapdiff                            net/sipcalc
print/cups                              textproc/gtkaml
www                                     www/concrete5
www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple               www/phpmyadmin
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk+2

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync; 5672 (and unbreak, that tree wasn't as clean as I thought..
  > found by robert via ajacoutot). (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/13 ==

glib2

  - patches/patch-gio_gfile_c             ~ Makefile

  > - remove workaround now that our default thread stack size has been
  > increased (ajacoutot@)

teensyloader

  ~ Makefile

  > mark BROKEN
  > maintainer was unable to fix the changed and unversioned distfile for
  > 3 weeks (sturm@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/13 ==

editors

  ~ Makefile

  > bye bye openoffice, long live openoffice3;
  > remove OOo2 from the builds (robert@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/13 ==

enblend-enfuse

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > Makefile patch to allow building just the largest files with different
  > optimization levels. No package change yet -> no bump. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > restrict optimizer flags to -O1 except on amd64, i386, sparc64. (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/13 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.2/Makefile                          ~ 4.2/pkg/PFRAG.PIC-c++
  ~ 4.2/pkg/PFRAG.PIC-f95                 ~ 4.2/pkg/PFRAG.PIC-main
  ~ 4.2/pkg/PFRAG.PIC-objc                ~ 4.2/pkg/PLIST-objc

  > minor pkg/* corrections on -DPIC=1 archs. okay espie@ (kurt@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/13 ==

zarafa

  - libvmime/patches/patch-src_charset_cpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-src_encoderB64_cpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-src_messaging_imap_IMAPFolder_cpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-src_messaging_maildir_maildirFolder_cpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-src_messaging_pop3_POP3Store_cpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-src_utility_stream_cpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-vmime_platforms_posix_posixSocket_hpp
  - libvmime/patches/patch-vmime_platforms_windows_windowsSocket_hpp
  ~ libvmime/Makefile

  > - remove workaround now that our default thread stack size has been
  > increased (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

tmux

  > Update tmux to 0.8.  Thanks NicM!
  > ok sthen@ (merdely@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

== net =============================================================== 09/13 ==

  > +pcapdiff (sthen@)

pcapdiff

  + files/setup.py                        + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import pcapdiff:

sipcalc

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Fix two typos in DESCR, one of which was reported by Loki2 on undeadly.
  > (stsp@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - bump after previous (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 10/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  - patches/patch-cups_http_c             - patches/patch-cups_ipp_c
  ~ Makefile

  > - remove workaround now that our default thread stack size has been
  > increased (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 11/13 ==

gtkaml

  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlAttribute_h
  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlClassDefinition_h
  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlImplicitsStore_h
  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlMethod_h
  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlReferenceClassDefinition_h
  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlRootClassDefinition_h
  - patches/patch-src_GtkamlSAXParser_h   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              + patches/patch-src_gtkamlc_h

  > - update to gtkaml-0.2.5.1 (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 12/13 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +concrete5 (robert@)

concrete5

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import of concrete5-5.0.0

p5-HTTP-Server-Simple

  > update to HTTP-Server-Simple-0.38 and add REGRESS_DEPENDS so all of the
  > regression tests can be run (robert@)

phpmyadmin

  > update phpmyadmin to 3.1.3.2. This version addresses the following
  > security flaw which affects versions before 3.1.3.2.
  > CVE-2009-1285 Static code injection vulnerability
  > http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail;jsessionid=6ab7cff13414b91166c7d9e
  > d13fd?execution=e1s1
  > ok giovanni@ (kevlo@)

== x11 =============================================================== 13/13 ==

  + tracker/distinfo                      + tracker/Makefile
  + tracker/pkg/DESCR                     + tracker/pkg/MESSAGE
  + tracker/pkg/PLIST
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_libtracker-common_tracker-os-dependant-unix_c
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_libtracker-common_tracker-file-utils_c
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-abw_c
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_tracker-applet_Makefile_in
  + tracker/patches/patch-data_Makefile_in
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-mp3_c
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_libtracker-common_tracker-type-utils_c
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_libtracker-data_tracker-query-tree_c
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_libtracker-db_tracker-db-index_c

  > New import:
  >	import tracker 0.6.93

  ~ Makefile

  > - add tracker (jasper@)

  ~ nautilus/Makefile

  > - enable tracker in nautilus, so you can use the tracker database when
  > searching with nautilus
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST
  + tracker/patches/patch-src_tracker-utils_Makefile_in

  > - Don't build tracker-processes, which depends on /proc being present.
  > (jasper@)

  - tracker/patches/patch-src_tracker-utils_Makefile_in
  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST
  + tracker/pkg/patch-data_modules_applications_module

  > - bring back tracker-processes, as some may have /proc actually
  > - fix a path
  > - rename to tracker-search, as pointed out by espie@, there is already
  > audio/tracker
  > discussed with aja@ (jasper@)

gtk+2

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-gdk-pixbuf_gdk-pixbuf-io_c